Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

I don't like them either... they ruin the team dynamic and someone always gets hurt. I don't think I've ever seen a jealous Ryan though. I think it'd be okay if they showed little glimpses 'cause I think it'd be more effective that way and it's not so obvious. As for the kiss on the cheek, I'm all for that... but we have to decide if Calleigh or Ryan is gonna do it. What do you think?

2. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I agree with you, it's not unfair to one of them.:(

jealous Ryan? it would be nice, if it would be a little bit, no big fight with Eric. They no friends, i know, but they not enemies too.

I think both variants are good.:adore:

How about Calleigh was ill and Ryan kiss her in a forehead, checking if she have temperatures. carring Ryan is soooo cute. :luvlove:

3. Salean

Salean Rookie

Sorry, I've been neglecting this ship recently, haven't I? (I've just been so excited about finally getting some Sandle scenes that I got a little caught up in it all... :rolleyes: )

Anyway, onto the CaRWash talk.

Yeah, exactly. I've always been accused of having too much empathy with the characters in books, tv programmes and films. Having love triangles really upsets me, because even if I really dislike one of the characters, I still don't want them to get hurt.
    Unfortunately it seems to be a storyline that the writers of Miami enjoy writing (how many have we had now?), so I don't doubt that there will be more.

I've got a bit confused with where we are episode-wise. I conveniently missed 'And how does that make you kill?' (I'll just wait for it to come out over here) but was that last monday or the one before?

I'm guessing that we didn't get any CaRWash, though, judging from the tangent that the thread went off on up the top of the page...

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

They do like their love triangle stories in Miami. The whole Natalia thing just seemed wrong. So no more of them!
    Ryan seems quite shy with interpersonal relationships, so Im not sure if he would kiss Calleigh. But he could be taken over by the moment and his feelings for Calleigh being so strong ;) that when Cal is upset he has the urge to comfort her, and it comes out in a kiss. But he would never take advantage, so it would be a friendly kiss on the cheek! Im rambling now, so Im going to go..

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Aww! That would be adorable... besides, the kisses have to start somewhere, don't they? I personally would like to see Calleigh initiate the first kiss though. I'm pretty sure Ryan would be more than surprised... he might even blush!

6. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

It would be cute and fun the same time :)

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

By the way, I saw last night's episode! And we have a CaRWash moment... *does happy dance* It was the bomb reconstruction scene for those of you who already saw it. Hmm, do you think it's just a coincidence that they always work together on cases that involves bombs, or are TPTB hinting at something explosive? *thinks back to laptop combustion*

Oh and by the way, Calleigh and Ryan were both wearing pink. Coincidence too?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  8. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

They all wearing pink or purple :lol: I still hope they will be together!:thumbsup:

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I was surprised to see Ryan wear pink though... but I like it on him. He's proving that guys can wear pink. And I don't think he minds matching with Calleigh. Who wants to bet that they dressed together on that particular morning?

10. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I think pink not mens color, but Ryan look amaizing in pink like in "Broken Home". :drool:
    I just imaging like Ryan and Calleigh dressing very fast in morning, because they late on job :thumbsup:

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

It does look that way, doesn't it? It probably wreaks havoc on Ryan's OCD though... I think he has a very precise schedule and Calleigh keeps disrupting it. He oughta come up with a new schedule with the way things are going...

12. Salean

Salean Rookie

Speaking of, do you reckon that we're EVER going to get anything more on that? I think it would be so interesting to go into... but I think TPTB may have forgotten all about it. :rolleyes:

Was there a new episode last night? I'm getting the feeling that there wasn't, because I can't see any evidence of anything.

Saw the promo for the next episode, though. I don't want to be the bringer of bad news but... it doesn't look good. Not at all.
    I think TPTB might have forgotten about Ryan's existence again. I swear, they only bring him out when someone needs to do something that is morally dubious. It's not fair! /childish rant

13. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I saw promo and i so unhappy, not Ryan, not CaRWash momens :( Why he still in show if he don't exist for them(tpvp)??? *cries* Maybe in future? I always will hope, he is gorgeous and Ryan with Cal so cute together :luvlove: I wasnot sure should i get it in spoiler button :rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*rushes in* I'm late! I'm so sorry... between physics labs and psych papers, I haven't been able to drop in yesterday. But I'm here now... *shakes head* Anyways, where were we?

*snickers* It would be funny to delve into Ryan's OCD for a bit... do you think that he had it as a kid? It would be great for Calleigh to learn about any childhood incidents where it got him into trouble... I'm sure she'd have a good laugh over it.

Oh man, not good... you do see Ryan for a few seconds but it looks like he's not gonna be around much... *crosses fingers* Please let there be a moment...

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

They should definitely mention Ryan's ocd again, but I think they have totally forgotten it. I think Cal is quite an organised person, so I dont think there would be many problems with Cal and Ryan living together :)
    There might be something in Wrecking Crew, fingers crossed. Im more excited about ep 9 and the whole Ryan and kid thing. I think its his nephew, and when they expand that story later in the series I hope that it is Cal whole meets the kid. I think we were on about how cute they would be with a kid a while back

Im on s6 at the mo, just saw Raising Caine, and I dont think there was 1 carwash scene. Very disappointing :wtf:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.