Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Carolina, welcome to the club 'cause I haven't seen S5 too, here is running S5 now. I've seen only few episodes from S5 but I don't care 'cause I love CaRWash so much in spite of that.
    I'm joining the Virgin Cosmo Club too.

Amen! Just have a little bit faith in CaRWash and we'll see the magic between the two sooner or later.
    Keep hoping CaRWash!

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Im almost posotive he is just at the gun range next epi. Theyve switched around airtimes so its been confusing but I beleive this is where he is talking to Alexx about the gun range pay sucking & asks about being a ME investigator. Have no fear though, he is officially back as a CSI in epi 7!!!

The CARWASH scene was about the only thing I liked about cyberlebrity. The rest I didn't care much for. However it was really nice to see her flashing him the old smiles!! Not to mention 'the hands' were like a big bonus for us!!

3. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

And now I sound like an alcoholic, because I know what is in a cosmo. :lol: I don't drink either, though. Even though I am the legal age. :) So I'll join the virgin Cosmo Club as well. ;)

Highlighters count, I think. Ryan and Calleigh wear Green, and Yellow, and Blue.. and Ryan even wears pink and I know they both love to wear orange *thinks of Ryan's orange shirt from One of Our Own*, So yeah. haha.

4. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

*Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Ok, this had definitely to be the first thing I have to post today :p OMG, finally, we got a CaRWash scene, one of those that make us love them even more than we already thought we did (if this makes any sense anyway :rolleyes:) I mean, hands touching (I know, processing but still...).
    Also, lovely "Don't let him fool you, we're all very excited to get you back here." . We know you are Calleigh. So are we ;)
    Other than that, I personally love how, before all that, she rolls her eyes at him and he flashes that big smile :D I loved how the scene had those CaRWash smiles I love!!

Oh, carla, thank you so much for your positive view on the premiere though. To me, guided by everyone's opinions because no new episodes, it was really important! Thanks.

Oh, as for CaRWash colours, I associate them with Orange, definitely. I don't really know why, but that's my take. And also green. Which I am now realising might be because of that jacket Ryan is wearing in the episode when there's a scene where it looks like they're holding hands. But my first vision ir orange for them.

5. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Ooh! I haven't seen it yet, but I had to stop by and see what the consensus was for the new episode. It was defintely worth it and I'm really excited to see the episode! Yay!
    *HUGE sigh of relief* Excellent to know that Cyber-lebrity has kept our ship from capsizing (not that it ever would, of course, but you know what I mean). Good stuff!

:D

6. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Maybe virgin cosmos should be the official CaRWash drink! :lol:

And as for colors, I agree with the green and orange deal. That's what I always picture them in and they look great in those colors.

And speaking of the new episodes..I'm so excited! I think my heart nearly jumped out of my chest when he flashed her that famous CaRWash smile! Imagine being in Calleigh's position! I would have been like "Jake and Eric who?" :lol: I really think we have potential for some of the old flirty scenes this year and I'm really optomistic about the whole situation! TPTB do love us!

CaRWash forever! *sips virgin cosmo*

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*forallthecarwashshipperswhohaventseenthesceneyetyoumightwannahopovertomyljandcheckitout*

ahem. you'll need to have me friended though. Or send me a PM if you don't have LJ.

A little preview?:

CaRWash Pic Of The Whenever I Feel Like Posting One::
    (From Cyber-Lebrity)

[​IMG]
    AWWWWWWWWWWWW! :D

Hellooo huge grin!
    Here's your best friend, Miss loving smile.

REALLY? Oh that's great. That's great. Do we have any information on how? OMG I hope we get a CaRWash welcome back scene. I really do.

Heather, I know you don't drink ;) You're just smart enough to know what's in a Cosmopolitan.

Colors, yeah, green and orange, definitely. I immediately see Deviant and Free Fall in my mind.

8. carla

carla Dead on Arrival

now, who am i to go against the current?

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!* ;)

GORGEOUS scene we got. GORGEOUS! in case you haven't seen it, and don't have an LJ or haven't friended nikki yet, you can also find the scene in youtube now. i'd give you the link, but i don't know if it's allowed. just put "ryan calleigh" on the search field, then sort by date added, and you're good to go; it should be the very first video you see.

i also have it uploaded to megaupload, in case you want to DL it. i actually cut that one version of the clip myself-- my first foray into the world of windows movie maker, yay! just PM if you want the DL link. works great for fanvids! *hint, hint*

i also screencapped the whole scene. nowhere as cool as the caps nikki just posted, but good enough for small stuff. if the quality seems poorer in some of the caps, it's the product of me tinkering with them in photoshop, sorry :rolleyes:

boy, did we love that scene, or didn't we? i personally hated the episode (much like mjszud), but oh did i love that scene :D OMG that SMILE... "shock" all over again. and cal rolled her eyes at him! our sudsy duo is back :D

i'm glad i could make y'all feel better about the season premiere... i know i get so positive it's annoying sometimes, but, hey, at least i'm good for something :p

heather- yay! write, write! *pokes*

yeah, that's right. i guess she would've looked at him, but still that's a reflex. if she all but ignored his presence for the rest of the scene, she could still be doing it on purpose.

jesus, what a reputation i have to keep up with :lol: hey, it's not the word count but the number of posts which makes us move forward. believe me, it wasn't my post that let us get to our third page :p

hehe. sneaky, sneaky... *wiggles finger* i was just about to ask you if you'd bought your representative pair of horatio caine shades (tm) yet... :lol:

hey, hey, now! don't drag me and my weird habits into this! i don't even know HOW we came to the topic of highlighters anyway! ;)

as far as colors for our ship, i'm going to go with light green. because whenever i think of ryan & cal and their matching outfits, their clothes in "deviant" come to my mind. hence the green. and maybe "going under," though cal's shirt was actually yellow in that one... it still fits the greenish theme...

here's to more awesome R/C scenes in the next episode! *fingers crossed*

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

And here I was about to kick Calleigh's ass for Dangerous Son and she goes and changes my mind in this past episode with the hand touching and can't wait to have ya back speech. I hope they have something again soon :)

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i know!!! the hand touch!!!! *squee*now if only the stupid TPTB will keep going in that direction i'd be a very happy CaRWasher. i think that we are going to get lots more scenes this season!!!! or at least i hope!!!! *crosses fingers* new ep in like 3 days!!! so we'll find out not soon enough

11. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Hey ya'll. I was so thrilled with Cyber-lebrity that it gave me motivation to write another story. Then, I had a revelation about why we didn't get a scene in Dangerous Son. With the motivation and revelation, I wrote a new story, Luck. It is the missing scene that we didn't get in Dangerous Son. Tell me what you think.

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

loved your fic Heather!!! i just finished reading it!!! great stuff!!! speaking of which i have to update my CaRWash fic over in the fanfic forum......*goes to update fic* *runs back for a few more ranting comments* well anyways my heart is still fluttering from the hand touch!! and the smiles!!! i really hope that we get more of that monday :D oh and guess what?......
    in one of these eps Ryan is a full fleged CSI again!!!!! i just can't remember i think it was 7 or 9 one of those......

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Heather, I read your fic and was going to comment but it told me I needed to wait 30 seconds before I submit another review. Which doesn't make any sense because I haven't reviewed anything all day. Anyway, that was so cute. I can see that happening (it should have happened), and I love how they have a movie night. xD

Yess, I did! Thank you. ;)

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Wasn't it ep 8 that he was a full blown CSI again?? eh. As long as he's back I don't care when it is :)

aww Katie that is a cute banner, kudos :D

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

CATH & NEED4SPEED- Im almost positive that it is episode 7!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.