Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

welcome to the thread Catheline!!!!

and i love that moment too Carolina!!! you could so tell that Ryan wants to put his arms around her!!!! and you know how we always wish they'd get trapped in an elevator and make out well i just heard this song and first thing that came to mind was CaRWash!!!!

Love In An Elevator by Aerosmith

Workin like a dog for the boss man
Workin for the company
Im bettin on the dice Im tossin
Im gonna have a fantasy

But where am I gonna look
They tell me that love is blind
I really need a girl like an open book
To read between the lines

(chorus)
Love in an elevator
Livin it up whn Im goin down
Love in an elevator
Lovin it up till I hit the ground

Jackies in the elevator
Lingerie second floor
She said can I see you later
And love you just a little more

I kinda hope we get stuck
Nobody gets out alive
She said Ill show you how to fax
In the mailroom, honey
And have you home by five

(chorus)

In the air, in the air, honey one more time
Now it aint fair
Love in an elevator
Lovin it up when Im goin down

Love in an elevator
Goin down

(chorus)

Gonna be a penthouse pauper
Gonna be a millionare
Im gonna be a real fast talker
And have me a love affair

Gotta get my timin right
Its a test that I gotta pass
Ill chase you all the way to stairway, honey
Kiss your sassafrass

Excellent! Welcome aboard, catheline! Hope you have fun posting!

Nice picture, carolina! Three Way is one of my favorite episodes and that moment is indeed picture perfect! You don't see them standing so close all that much, so I'm glad the still came out that nice! ;)

5 more days!
:)

Thanks for warm welcome!
BTW I absolutely loved previous thread title. It was amazing although I love this one too. It was pretty unbelievable that some time ago I saw previous CaRWash thread and its title and this day or next one aired here Curse of the coffin;) And I was so happy – a laptop was on fire;)

Great FF CaRWash_Cutie. I really enjoyed it! And I liked their daughter's name, too. Keep up the good work!

I haven't read previous CaRWash threads so I don't know have you talked about songs what could remind us CaRWash? If you do, then I'm sorry that I repeat it.
Here are bunch of songs what remind me of them.
Kelly Clarkson – You Found Me
Mandy Moore – Crush
Michelle Branch – Everywhere
Michelle Branch – You Get Me
Ryan Cabrera – On the way down
Santana feat Alex Band or Chad Kroeger – Why Don't You and I Get Together
Santana feat Everlast – Put Your Lights On
Edwin Collins – A Girl Like You
Oasis – Wonderwall
Dishwalla – Every Little Thing
Dave Matthews Band – Crash Into Me
And of course Christina Aguilera feat. Missy Elliott – Carwash;)

I'm crossing my fingers for great CaRWash scenes too.
Oh and I apologize for my bad English.

Hey and welcome catheline! Yes, we have talked about songs we like for them, but because it took away from the discussion, we have a thread especially for CaRWash songs! Just use the search function because I don't have the link at hand right now, but that way we'll be able to keep the discussion here going without lists of songs interfering. You have good choices though! Same goes for Need4Speed btw, post it in the song thread, ok? ;)

Spacegal, glad to see you back. You needed to get your behind kicked. A pic is coming up for you.

CaRWash Pic of the Whatever:
(From Kill Switch)

killswitch3wd9.jpg

This scene is my new addiction. It shows SO WELL how disappointed Calleigh was in Ryan. It makes my lip tremble every time I watch it, I love it. It's great.

I apologize. I didn't want to break the thread rules. Dutchie thanks for pointing out my mistake. Coming aboard is pretty hard 'cause I haven't read previous threads. I know I should but I haven't had any time.

I had a cute dream about Calleigh/Ryan few weeks ago. I dreamt they had to investigate a car. It was like small van or something like that. They were inside of the car and Ryan was pushing some buttons. Suddenly he was falling through the air and landed on Calleigh. She was already lying down. After that it went blurry. But then they were sitting in the car and started to make out.
Yeah dreams are weird but I don't mind if I can see these two are making out;)

Welcome catheline! Pull up a chair, have some cookies and enjoy! It's great to have some newbies around! Oh, and thanks for the review on my story! :) As a side note, I realized after I named Raleigh that CSI Miami lab scenes are filmed in a place called Raleigh Studios! How great of a coincidence is that? :lol:

As I was helping someone with a wallpaper this afternoon, I realized something about our favorite couple...A lot of TV couples have very flirty dialogue and such, as do Calleigh and Ryan, but I think that most of the CaRWash moments (the big stuff anyway) involves touch or a physical guesture. Take for example the shoulder rub in COTC, the smile from the "You're fantastic" scene, the glances when somewhat suggestive dialogue is said, when she smacks him in the stomach in the season 4 premiere...I could go on.. Yes, some of the big scenes are all about dialogue ("Thanks babe" anyone?) But i just thought it was kinda funny how much they touch...

Anyway, have a great weekend everyone! CaRWash forever!

A big welcome to catheline!
Hellowave.gif
Nice to see this ship still attracts newbies. Have some cookies!
cookiebox01.gif

Nikki, that picture is great! It's too bad I don't remember it; come to think of it, I don't remember the entire episode.
sweatdrop02.gif
Hmmm, it just seems vaguely familiar but I like it because it appears that Ryan is concerned and apologetic (at least that's how it looks like to me, he could just be his normal hard-headed self in that pic, but like I said I don't rememeber the episode.)

Oh, and I got the song link for the music thread: Music @ the CaRWash Post songs that remind you of this couple in that thread and try and include a brief explanation as to why you think it suits them. ;)

Dutchie said:
Carla, Hestia has the emoticons, you animate your posts with your graphics? But then what should I do? Use my fics? :lol:
I'd say yes if only to get more CaRWash fics to the masses. :D I might even read them (I still need to find time. I've got another fandom I'm obssessing over whch cuts into my "posting on my CSI ship(s) thread" time. :lol:) But then if you're not inspired, you might not post as often! :eek: On second thought, as long as you post the CaRWash Pics of the Day, that's good enough.

Hi catheline :) Welcome aboard! it's really nice to see new shippers around here ;) Also, hi spacegal *waves*

I want to see "Kill Switch" like now. I am so curious to see the scene of that picture, Calleigh talking to Ryan is always something I want to see, even though it seems like they're not in the most cheerful moment. We know this is a part of how they work :rolleyes:

^^Agreed with Hestia. Nikki, CPOTW (from the whatever thing :p) is a good thread feature, and so are the fictions you write. As for me, I am the one who doesn't have a special thing :( Shame on me.

Thanks again for warm welcome!
Have you talked about Calleigh/Ryan first kiss? How do you guys think their first kiss would be like?
IMO it would be kinda interesting if Calleigh makes the first move. Don't know why, maybe 'cause I wouldn't expect that.
Damn! I hope someday it will happen and we can see it. And then I won't care who makes the first move.
I don't know how S5 ends for them. I have understood that Cal/Ryan are having hard times but maybe it's not like that.
BTW I love all the pictures what you guys have posted here.

well for thier first kiss and *ahem* stuff like that we all have this joke that they are gonna get stuck on an elevator...talk about things then realize that they've loved each other all along. than after that they'll have a huge make out session and then have se-*ahem* :devil: well you get the idea :devil:

and i hope we get some CaRWash soon cause my car is getting dirty :lol:

*tosses a bucket of water over Need4Speed's car* There, I don't think that got all the dirt, but I think you can make it to the season premiere now! :lol:

Speaking of which...Less than 24 hours guys!!!!!!!!!!!! I propose a toast to Calleigh and Ryan, may they have many scenes together and may they work through their problems! *toasts with virgin martini*

As for the first kiss thing...I still vote for the elevator! *giggle* Mostly because it's so plausible and so them! I think Calleigh would make the first move because if Ryan made the first move and Cal wasn't ready he'd get his face slapped. I think any furthering of their relationship will have to be initiated by Calleigh simply because Ryan respects her enough not to push the envelope and do things she doesn't want to.

Anyhoo, have a Happy Premiere Day! CaRWash forever!

Need4Speed said:
well for thier first kiss and *ahem* stuff like that we all have this joke that they are gonna get stuck on an elevator...talk about things then realize that they've loved each other all along. than after that they'll have a huge make out session and then have se-*ahem* :devil: well you get the idea :devil:
Of course I got the idea. It's wicked and I'm loving it very much. :devil:
CaRWash_Cutie I agree with you what you said about Cal would make the first move and their relationship will have to be initiated by Calleigh.
How was the season premiere? Were there good CaRWash scenes?
In 30 minutes we can see CSI: Miami episode 5x11 here. *going to watch that*

Happy premiere day to all of you!

^^I don't think the season premiere has aired yet. I think it's gonna be later today. But I am not going to get it either. So I am asking for people here to come asap and share all the news we have ;) I hope we'll have a few things to discuss right here *crosses fingers*

As for the kiss, I wouldn't like to have the 'elevator' kiss. "We're not Grey's Anatomy". I would want them, if it ever happens, to have something sweet and private, really enjoying their first big moment. I wouldn't want it to get too rushed, like having to break it because the elevator door opens, then just continue in the lab to wherever they were heading, possibily creating sort of an awkward moment, trying to pretend that nothing had happened in front of the others, and only later talking about it :rolleyes: I don't know if this really makes sense, but I would prefer them to be alone and not in the lab, because it would be a more intimate moment *fluffy thoughts*, and it could last longer :p ;)
But with those two, I don't even know anymore what could happen :lol: ;)

Not yet! 6 1/2 hours to go!! I'll take that toast though, make mine w/ alcohol & dirty! Hey maybe that could be the 'carwash' drink, a dirty martini! Ya know cus its dirty & needs to be washed...k.. nevermind im taking the drink anyway & i'll make it my own carwash beverage.

Hmm... the kiss would have to take place much later..maybe Season 7 or 8. It would be a late night & they would walk out of the lab together, it would be dark outside. Ryan would walk her to her truck. They would stand there just chatting then he would give her a big hug (because of a bad day or something) then it would be real quiet... you'd only see the silhouette of their faces, looking at each other, real close...Ryan would put his hand on her face ..they'd start ot play some fluffy song in the background & then they both lean in to kiss. To be continued... :D

I come bearing pictures! So last night I finally finished my CaRWash shirt and I thought I'd share the results...

Here's the front...

...and here's the back...

The quality isn't that great and I made the "addicted shippers" part a bit crooked, but I like it anyway and I wore it proudly today.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think. I know it's simple, but it shows off my love for CaRWash, which is the most important thing! :)

I'll be back tomorrow afternoon most likely, walking into the flurry of conversation about the premiere. I'll be parked in front of my TV at 9:00 (wearing the shirt, naturally) for sure!

Have fun watching the premiere tonight, everyone! Keep the faith!
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back