Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

of course its obvious. even a blind man can see it

I just dont get why TPTB would made it so obvious and then just drop it. it kinda feels like the CSI LV non existent triangle all over again and I dont think I could forgive if that happened again. they diont have the same writters, do they?

how many CaRWash moments have we got in S6 so far actually cause Ive only seen one

your absolutley right carolina... i also don't understand why they would all of a sudden just cut out Calleigh and Ryan scenes :confused: :confused:... there were plenty of CaRWash scenes in seasons 3-5 but there have been almost none in this season so far, :mad: The only CaRWash scene that we have had was in Cyber-lebrity when Calleigh was processing Ryan's hand... if they don't put some CaRWash into upcoming episodes then there are going to be plenty of mad CaRWash fans, including myself. :mad: but I still have hope :)

Hey everyone!!! Long time no see! I figured if all the other old CaRWashers were coming out of the wood work, I might as well too! :lol: It's great to see everyone in here again!

As for the lack of CaRWash scenes lately, it does kinda suck...but on the plus side, the scenes they DO have together are really cute! Whenever they interact, they are close buddies that would tell each other anything. Calleigh can read Ryan like a book and although Ryan doesn't always have a clue, he does know that he can always count on Calleigh. I think if he had a problem in the lab or in his personal life, Calleigh would be the first person he would talk to! Can't you just see Ryan coming to ask her advice on what he should give a girlfriend for Christmas or how he should appologize for being a jerk? :lol: I love thinking about it!

Although I miss our CaRWAsh on air, I'm really glad TPTB are leaving them alone for now. They've been screwing with all the characters in the romance department and some of the results have been more believable than others. I think that TPTB have started concentrating too much on writing in the romance and not enough on developing the show. I mean look at seasons 1-3, most particulary season 3 cause that was the beginning of our CaRWash ;) The show was based around the cases and the writers brought depth and dimension to every aspect of the scenes. They didn't have to write the romance in, it just happend; it was natural and I think I liked it better that way. Now don't get me wrong, thinking I'm all anti-EC or JC, because I'm not. I'm just starting to notice that as the writers write more romance in, they write out more of the original show. Just a thought...

Oh, by the way..if any of you have read my story Unexpected Journey, I just published a new chapter of it...I think it's been bumped to about page three of ff.net though, so you might have to look for it!

CaRWash Forever!!!!!!

jelian said:
This whole Erci/Calleigh/Jake triangle is really starting to irk me the wrong way. It's like TPTB have totally forgotten that Ryan still exists, let alone CaRWash :(

I agree completely. Natalia has never ever been a favorite of mine (she sort of bugs me, to be honest), and what do we get? A whole bunch of Ryan and Natalia scenes, and whole bunch of Calleigh and Jake or Eric scenes, and barely any Calleigh and Ryan scenes. LAME.
I swear, if something happens between Ryan and Natalia, I'm going to scream. The idea of the two of them together turns my stomach...blech.

Well, I guess I'll say it again: Maybe next week. :rolleyes:

We'll just have to appreciate what we as CaRWashers are given every week until they get to the good stuff.

I also agree with CaRWash Cutie about how they're starting to focus too much on the romance side of things. It takes away from the overall effect of the show, and it would be hard for someone who just watches it casually to figure out what's going on. Don't get me wrong, the romance part adds some interest, but they should give CSIM back the depth it had been lacking.
And for Pete's sake, if they're going to write a bunch of romantic backstories, they should at least get it right! ;)

When they got Danny and Lindsay together on CSI: New York, they said that romance would not play a big role on the other two CSIs. Before we knew it, Grissom and Sara had gotten together on CSI (don't even get me started on that!), and a Jake/Calleigh/Eric triangle had developed on CSI:Miami. Now they added even more by giving Ryan/Natalia hints...TPTB: it's just too much. This show used to be my favorite for the team interactions while solving a murder. And yes, CaRWash did help a lot. Lately it's been all 'Calleigh and Eric share a couple of fantastic shippy scenes (if you wish to view them like that), Ryan seems interested in both Natalia ánd the new lab tech, and Horatio goes off to save the world.'

Not why I watch this show.

Calleigh and Ryan's relationship used to be there. Not necesairely romantically, but I don't think anyone can deny that they had at least a friendly and maybe even brother/sisterly relationship. CaRWash shippers are trained to look into things and saw more, and I believe the writers were planning on more at some point.

I do realize that after Eric got shot, he might have realized that he likes Calleigh. I believe he does. But I don't believe Calleigh would want to or even think of being with him. Because Eric is not a type to settle down. He's supposed to go from woman to woman, because that's who Eric is. And Calleigh needs stability in her life that I don't think Eric can provide her. He's proved that he can be a friend, but personally (no offense to multi-shippers), I don't think that Eric is the right person to be in a romantic relation with Calleigh, while I think Ryan (if he tried hard) could.

I don't like Jake for Calleigh because there has been hinted that he has hurt her in the past, and we all know Calleigh to be this independant woman who doesn't tolerate getting hurt. So I don't understand why she went back to him. Is she that desperate? She changed, and I can't figure out why.

Ryan being fired was the cause of less CaRWash scenes, but it would have been normal for any type of colleague to have at least a welcome back scene. And Calleigh used to work with Ryan ALL the time, why is she working with Eric now? And why is Natalia always with Ryan?

But we CaRWash have stayed loyal to our ship and I believe that we will get a scene as reward sooner or later.

CaRWash Pic of the Whenever:
(From Cyber-Lebrity)

cyberlebrity5bi5.jpg

Our only 'real' CaRWash scene in season six after ten episodes. What happened to season 3, season 4? Holland is re-running season 4, and those were the days. CaRWash working together, laughing, talking, and yes, flirting. Where'd it go?

S4 finished here on Tuesday and now it is onto the "dreaded" S5 :)

I somewhat agree with you Dutchie. I feel like the writers on LV and Miami suffer of amnesia. I dont mind romance in these shows. I like it when they show bits of personal life too. and it was the speciality of Miami. they did subtly and didnt show it in our faces even when things were really personal

I cant talk about the episodes I havent seen and thus about the EC thing but why now? they built a beautiful relationship between Calleigh and Ryan and now it seems like it has never been there (this exact same thing happened whit SNickers & GSR)

I know realtionship are complicated by why are they turning it into a soap opera where every one is with every one before they change the cast?

sorry for the rambling but Im gonna miss CaRWash :( in the episodes to come. but I have hope

Florry86 said:
I know it...I know it :D
*waves hand*
It's from "Payback" 4X11 ;)
Yeah..Calleigh and Ryan worked together last episode ;)
I know I'm extremely late in saying this but thank you so much! We've been having quite a few birthdays in my other ship's thread so you can have some cake!
cake_01.gif
('Cuz I know how much you like it. ;))

I didn't want to come in earlier just to say thanks to Florry (and Dutchie). I wanted to come when I had some things to say about these two. About the episodes they may have shared. Well it turns out there's not much to talk about.
undecided.gif

I have to be honest, I didn't see the last 2 CSI Miami episodes and from the looks of things, I didn't miss much. Don't get me wrong, I really like these two; it's just the show I'm having trouble with. :p It's hard to explain. This season has been sort of losing my interest. I don't know. I loved seasons 3 and 4. Even 5 had me intrigued, for all its incredulities.

What I do know, for sure, is I adore Dutchie's pic. It's very cute. And I know what it's like to be a shipper whose couple has a dim hope of becoming canon. Story of my shippy life. :lol: But I won't be bitter or even despair. I'll cross my fingers for these two, and keep my positivity to boot.

I'll also try and watch the next new episode, whenever it may air.

OMG...in the last ep CSI: My Nanny...they so had a good scene!!!!! they were being all flirty and laughing and stuff!!!! plus it helped that Ryan looked very hot in that tight pink t shirt :devil: cause Calleigh kept giving him a flirty smirk *squee* it was great...even if it was only for a few minutes.

hello everyone...so happy we had a CaRWash moment last episode...although it was quite short and concise...anywayz...i'm always happy for any interaction between the two lovebirds..

...i really love calleigh's smile when she's with ryan..she can't seem to stop smiling when ryan is around...it's a really radiant smile too...the smile of love..lol...

...anywayz...my main purpose is to bring CaRWashers an early Christmas present...i've been working on these arts for like months..hope you guys like... CaRWash moments

...if you do take..plz give credit..i worked really hard on these..and you can also comment..plz..i love feedback...

...hopin for more CaRWash...will never give up hope...see yaz... ;)

SUZY, those are sooo good, great job!! Sorry this is short but I had to tell you how much of a wonderful job you did on those!! Very cute! Thank you.. :)

Oh my gosh Suzy!!!! those are sooo cute!!! :) They really show how perfect Ryan and Calleigh are for eachother!! :)You did a really great job!! :)

I'll never get my head around people who KNOW they didn't post three lines, and then say that, but don't add more text to make it three lines.

The CaRWash moment in 610 was CUTE! Probably the second best thing this season. Wow, that's...kinda sad cause the scene was no big deal, just...cute.

Suzy, lovely work on those art pieces, very nice. I know like 3/4 of the lyrics, haha. CaRWash songs eh ;)

Yeah Hestia, we do choose them ships that fail huh? :p

I finally saw My nanny and while the scene was short and lonely they positively brighten up the screen. and they matched as always - her eye-shadows with his T-shirt :D

and I just loved Jons knew hair. he looked soooo hot. how can she resist him is beyond me

Wow! I never noticed that! It's true though, I was just looking at some pictures, and they really do match, lol! :)

yeah Ryan and Calleigh match in alot of episodes... i watched Broken Home last night and they matched! :) I think its so cute lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back