Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saya_Ray

Saya_Ray Police Officer

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Dutchie welcome back! ;)

CookiMonstasBabe I made one too, I hope you like it:

[​IMG]

Well can´t wait to see the next episode...I don´t know if there will be some CaRWash one, hope so. :)

Calleigh and drunk?? Ryan must be there for here, like she was there for him, but what happen?? why she will get drunk?? someone knows something?

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

All I know that, in episode 9, people will be attempting to kill Calleigh, run her over in her car (again :rolleyes:) and as she tries to avoid them, she hits another car and kills the people inside. These are innocent people. And then I know that there would be alcohol on her breath. There's never said that she will be drunk, and I don't believe she will be. She probably had a drink but we all do know Stetler and he will do whatever he can to make it a huge deal. I also heard something about Jake being able to help her but it wasn't sure if he would. I have seen a promo picture of Eric comforting Calleigh, but I don't know if there's a CaRWash scene scheduled. All we can do is hope. But that's episode 9 and I think we're only up to 8 tonight.

Thanks for the welcome back guys. The reason I was absent is because I had test week at school, but all is good now and I'll try to post more regularly.

Talking about that three line rule, let's all pay attention to it again, k guys? It's really not that hard, there's lots to say about our favorite couple!

For example, did everyone read my newest fics on ff.net? If you click on my banner it should lead you to my profile. I think I can say that I've got enough material for a rainy, CaRWash deprived day.

Saya, good to see you around again too. I think we're the only ones from the 'old' group who are still here. *hugs*

3. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

i think ive seen your fic, Dutchie. whats it called?? Hope your test went okay. ; :)
    O no! now i dont know what one to pic!! I think Ill use one here, one for my TV.com banner....ill decide soon. How do you put them on??

oh, right, so she has alcohol on her breath?? And KILLS people! Uh oh. :s Well, even if there are no CaRWash scenes in that ep, She will have to face him sooner or later. I can also imagine Jake being mad at her....

4. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

hey saya ray i hope you dont mind that im using your banner. i can't wait for tonites episode. i really hope there is some carwash scenes in tongihts epsiode.

5. CSIWATCHER

CSIWATCHER Police Officer

*WAVES* WOOOT # 7..yeah I'm horribly late on that lol.

I havent been able to see any Miami eps this season.. But I guess most of it has to do with how pissed off I was about last season and the first ep rofl.

But has any CaRWash scenes happened this season? That I've missed.

-_-

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Horatio and Sgt Tripp make their way to the scene. Calleigh waits with an ambulance while they start the process of figuring out just what happened here. Ryan arrives and he and Horatio look inside of the car. There is a box of candies in the backseat. Ryan looks in the dead woman's purse and finds her wallet. He identifies her as Valerie Gaynor, a middle school teacher.

So we know Ryan will be there.

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

hahaguy, since the banner was made for someone else, you could have waited until that person had decided whether she wanted to use it. It wasn't made for you. And those were not 3 lines.

CSIWATCHER, you terrible, terrible person! Where were you all this time? Bad shipper. Now you must go and make it up to us. You never even finished your fic, did you? :p We had one big scene in the second episode, where Calleigh held his hand because she had to collect evidence from under his fingernails, and it was a very tender scene. We've been pretty much CaRWash deprived for the rest, some insignificant talks, a little teasing about Ryan flirting with a lab tech...but Ryan is back at the lab now and all we can do is hope for the best.

Katie, like I told you, I hope he will say at least something. Asking her if she's ok, for all I care just look at her concerned...anything. They did change the script around a bit, it sounds terrible for Calleigh. I think she's gonna have a really hard time with that. Let's hope Ryan will offer his help.

They went well Cookimonstasbabe! ;) I posted multiply fics so check them out. I'm keeping CaRWash alive.

8. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

well dutchie if she would of siad no i would just take if off but i dont want to start anything so i took if off and see what she says. last nights epidoe was pretty cool i like how ryan and calleigh are starting to work together now. i hope the rest of the season has some good carwash scenes.

9. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

so for next weeks episode i really hope that their are some CaRWash scenes! :)
    So I think that there should be at least one good CaRWash scene in next weeks episode especially with the situation Calleigh may be in with drinking and alcohol. At the very least Ryan should ask if she's ok. I think he should talk to her and give her a hug or something to show that he cares and make us CaRWashers very happy! :)lol

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

ooh myabe there wiill be another "thanks babe" scene!!!
    I'm really really interested to see how big of an involvment Ryan has.....hopefully a big one :D who knows.....maybe that'll spark something :D

11. carla

carla Dead on Arrival

hey you guys! just a quick line so you know that, no, i haven't dropped off the face of the earth, NOR have i given up on ryan & cal (*gasp!* NEVER!)... i've just been very busy, with limited time for the computer, and so i haven't had time to watch the most recent episodes (i think the last one i saw was 6x05? maybe? can't remember).

so i have no idea what's been going on in the show and i really really really don't wanna be spoiled, so i'm basically avoiding the fandom at this point, which is why i haven't shown my face around here for, like, a month. i haven't read any of your posts since the last time i was here (i'm practically typing this with my eyes closed, heh :p) but i wanted to tell you that i'll miss you guys and i miss coming to the forums, and i'll definitely be back as soon as i catch up on my to-watch list. that's for sure!

anyway, yeah. geez, even my "short & to the point" posts end up dragging on forever... :rolleyes:

see y'all soon! :)

12. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Erm. Hi guys. How's it going? *hides behind Carla* I guess we are all beginning to come out of the wood work, eh?

These past few episodes have been a roller coaster (RYAN'S BACK! RYAN WORKED WITH CALLEIGH! RYAN JOKED WITH CALLEIGH!)
    and yeah. Hopefully good things will come from this.

I saw previews for next weeks episode and I'm going a little crazy. It pushed me into writing mode, that's for sure. (Please remember I'm not reading spoilers.)

We haven't seen a reaction from Ryan yet about Calliegh and Jake. I am wondering how come?

Hey, Nikki, where is the CaRWash Picture of the "Whatever?" :p

13. CSIWATCHER

CSIWATCHER Police Officer

Dutchie I KNOW I KNOW!! I'm horrible lol. I just got soooo pissed about the last season. But I promise I'll be a better shipper rofl.

Hopefully see some good CaRWash moments soon. Because if not.. I'm going to track down the writers and make a llama spit on them :).

14. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

So apparently I'm not the only one who has been on a short hiatus...
    Well, I'm off from school for a week, so now I can post regularly again. Oh, I've missed coming here and I'm really glad to be back!
    *sighs*
    But now I have a lot of catching up to do. I have been a very bad CSIM fan lately. I even missed the one where Ryan came back!!!! Ahh! I'm so annoyed that I missed it! *runs off to CBS.com*
    I've missed a few episodes, which sucks, but I promise I have not abandoned CaRWash (as Carla said, *gasp* NEVER!)!

Here's to future CaRWash scenes and excellent discussion!
    *raises virgin cosmo*

:)

15. Saya_Ray

Saya_Ray Police Officer

Here 2 new CaRWash pictures:

[​IMG]

Calleigh smile at Ryan

Dutchie Thanks for the information :) poor Calleigh.

hahaguy when you want I can make you a Banner too ;)

CSIWATCHER WOW!! you are back! :D now all old shippers of CaRWash are coming back! hopefully we will stay. I´m pissed too, but I do everthing to have time to post in here.

That mean Ryan will be there, that´s great!! I hope there will be a hug or asking here if she´s ok or someting like the last time...but damn why must Eric be there???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.