Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

Lol, Kate you are TOO cute! I still haven't seen this Monday's ep... **hangs head and hides!** but now I totally want to! :D

Lol, I love that you compare it to MASH!! That's awesome! A hex on the whole lab and weird things start happening huh...hmmm, so what if that did happen and everyone in the lab was affected! We know Ryan is gonna see dead people, so what if Calleigh is suddenly infected with a heightened libido and feels the need to kiss someone alot! (Lol, what it could happen!! :lol: ) and so she "attackes" and kisses Ryan which breaks his curse and then he makes out with her to end her "curse" which we find out later she was faking just to get Ryan to finally kiss her!!! :devil:

well i have never watched M*A*S*H but i did come close to buying a box set instead of csi miami :rolleyes: eyah i know stupid...but yeah the halloween ep sounds bizar...but there may be carwash so that makes it better...BTW that fanart with the phones...proper!!! :D

Ya i own every season that's out...

Mo... NO YOU'RE TOO CUTE!! ha ha! I like your idea... long shot but i love it!

OK guys. I've seen quite a bit of short 1 or 2 line posts today. Remember that post must be a minimum of three lines of ON TOPIC posting.

So, let's get back on topic and post more than saying you enjoyed a fic, something completely off topic ^^, or that you can't wait for the next episode.

I'm not sure what the current topic was, but I'm sure someone can redirect the talk back to it.

Thanks.

I posted the first chapter of my fanfiction in the Fan Fiction Thread. It's calles "Digging up the past (CaRWash/future)" Please read and rate. Some ideas come from this topic. And the childs name is credited to Nikki

EDIT: Today I get "Nailed" from Nikki :D . I missed that ep, think my parents wanted to watch something different :( Stupid parents :rolleyes: :D

Ladies and Gents...I have returned! FINALLY!

Yeah...school sucks, and with that hour limitation, I had no time on here. And well I'm pretty much off of it now! So here I am.

And I've been watching, and first of all I really have to ask WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE WRITERS!!!! We had NO interaction last episode, I swear I'm going to friken march in there and throw down a script, and be like study and learn it...because they obviously do not have their brains on correctly...wait...in correctly? I dunno...not the point.
Man their better be some cool stuff in the next ep...like ya know pull a shaggy/scooby thing, but with Ryan and Calleigh...how they get all scared and one jumps into the others arm...wow I watch too many cartoons...

The point is I'm back...and I'm happy to be at the 5th thread! YAY!

I am more of an LV fan, but i watch Miami from time to time, and i these too seem cute. Well I thought he was cute.

Nathalie, I just adore that wallpaper! It's my computer's background now, lovely. You're doing good girl! ;)

CSIWATCHER!!!! :eek: OMG you're back! I missed you! And yeah, let's go write a script and throw it at TPTB, I'll help writing. This makes me think of that story in the last thread, with locking Donahue in a closet. Right Lynn? :lol:

MrsregHSanders, (congratulations on your marriage :p), these two are cute. *binds to chair* Sit, read, post and get dragged into the CaRWash madness. :devil:

Sheep, I love that fic, and I love your signature. Had me laughing over it for a while. :D

*Hugs Luna again* You rock. "stares at boobs", hehe. I have to go pay more attention to those moments, they would make lovely CPOTDs. Speaking of which:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day[/u]:
(From Pirated)

pirateddg7.jpg

Like it how they have the same pose. I went searching for a 'pirated' pic and noticed they have A LOT of these scenes in that ep. Just standing next to each other, same pose, occasionally glancing at each other... :rolleyes:

Thank you Nikki. Yes, I will continue writing, or...at least try to write another chapter.
Man their better be some cool stuff in the next ep...like ya know pull a shaggy/scooby thing, but with Ryan and Calleigh...how they get all scared and one jumps into the others arm
:lol: :lol: I really would LOVE to see that happen. But who jumps who? :rolleyes: If Ryan jumps, and Calleigh catches :D That would be real funny

EDIT: Did anyone of you ever notice this?
Calleigh, to Ryan: "You, in the elevator, with me, now" :cool: She says that in Nailed, which I'm watching right now. Just thought I should say that.

Ryan and Calleigh are so TOTALLY IN LOVE! They are so perfect for each other. Ooo... and I had a totally cool birthday. Didn't get to watch any CaRWash at all, but that shall be tonight! "Dviant" is on soon, massively excited about that. I LOVE that eppy!

Mike, what did you think of my birthday present? You did see it didn't you? :eek:

Sheep, we all know that sentence. We've been cracking up over it. :D

Calleigh: "You, in the elevator, with me! (we're leaving) Now!
Ryan: "Well well...that took you long enough to realize huh?"
Me: *hiding on the elevator* "Muhaha..." :devil: *grabs camera*

I'm totally in CaRWash mode. Maybe it's from lack of CaRWash in the death eminent. Curse of the Coffin better have some awesome CaRWash moments, or I'll...I'll...yeah. :rolleyes: :lol:

ETA: Hey wow, this was the 100th post in the new thread. 900 to go!

Allright, I just watched a movie about CaRWash, thanks to Nikki , and it was FABULOUS! So I want to say, I'm totally convinced. So, now I'm gonna try to be fulltime CaRWasher, or however you say that :lol: Andeerrrrr, never mind this...SQUEE! :lol: :rolleyes: ;)

Where have my good manner gone? *slaps self on forehead*
Welcome WatchingCSI! Glad to have another CaRWash addict! :D
Take some cookies and some beer (just because they had some togther and... well :devil:)

Has anyone of you ever thought about a realistic way they could end up togther in the show? I mean, something like the hints dropped around the eps culminating into THE CaRWash ep, where we find out they're having an affair... Do tell, I'm curious. :D

I don't think you are the first one to ask that Luna . I really have no idea. It should be nice though, if they already have a secret relationship. Which will be revealed when another male-csi, or a friend of Ryan, will invite him for a bachelor-party, and Ryan can't go because he already has a relation. That would be a nice story, I think :lol:

wow, I actually made someone a fulltime CaRWasher, a fanfic writer, ánd squee within two days. :eek: *pats self on shoulder* Best job you've ever done girl. Though I''m still proud of dragging Sue here as well. :D

Hey, hey Luna! Giving beer to minors huh? *shakes head* No no no, that's so wrong. ;)

Realistic ways they could end up together? I think the fics I write are pretty realistic. They find out they love each other, kiss, and voila! Though, as an Angst Whore, I must say: GIMME an episode like Recoil again! :devil:

It's classic, I mean, something bad happens (shootout, kidnapping, rape (okay now that's almost too angsty :() for all I care) and they don't die (duh! :rolleyes:) and the one saves the other (personally I'm all for Ryan saving Cal) and you fill in the blanks there. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back