Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

:D Calle me Alex its easier and quicker to type :lol:

In terms of jake, the fact that he has been introduced and the way he was is ver ominous. He wasn't sweetly intro'd , eg picking calleigh up for dinner, smiling sweetly at her - subtle glances etc. it was very forboading. He was being questioned in regards of a murder, he has been warned by H, mixed up in frugs (even if its only undercover). As far as i am concerned this is heading to disaster, and calleigh is going to get caught in the cross fire and i think this time, she is only going to trust Ruan to help her pick up the pieces

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hmmmm so apparently y'all want Ryan jealous huh! Lol, so much angst flowing in this thread! **Mo hangs her fluffy head and hides from the onslaught of angst! :p**
    I think that's the only way I would like this...is if Jake...leads to Jealous Ryan, which quickly (yes QUICKLY!) leads to Ryan declaring passionate love for Calleigh and then showing just how passionate he is! :devil: I could handle that, little angst leading to lots of fun fluff I would happy with that! :D

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

BRing on the ANGST. Fluff is no fun to me with out angst first..right Nikki?

I love ryan and angry ryan is so sexy, so making him jealous angry ryan would be like so far off the hottness scales. I can really see TPTB goin this way. They love their characters being jealous. LOOK the whole boa/delko/ryan triangle....calleigh/ hagen/ peter thing. calleigh/ ryan/ delko...tell me there isn't major jealousy going on there. Ryan and delko both fighting for her....attention or her. oh do I remember there being some with H/ yelina/ and that lawyer or whatever she was H dated in season 3. Yeah the TPTB will go the route of making them jealous to get them together..OH Boa jealous over delko flirtin wtih volleyball chics.
    I think they will have ryan jealous and that will open his eyes to his feelings for her.
    But what do I know. I write angsty fics that makes peeps throw cakes at me.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

**Mo throws a cake at Twiz!!** Lol, take that! ;) I could have the fluffy vs angsty debate ALL day long...but all that happens is we'll agree to disagree I think! :D I do agree some angst is good, it makes my beloved fluff better...but too much ruins the show and makes it this petty jealous ick that gets depressing! Plus inevitably the writers make the jealous person go do something stupid to "try to forget the person they truly love cuz they can't have them"....it always happens and it annoys the heck out of me! :mad:
    So yeah...some angst, okay....lots of angst...No thanks! :lol: (and apparently I'm a poet! ;) )

5. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I search while I'm loggined in and it says, "No matches- Error- No site name or username matches your search for enter either one- 'Calleigh/Ryan' or 'bangbangitsyou'."

I searched for both. This is what came up. Well, I added the "enter either one, etc." part, but I searched for both.

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:lol: Nikki, when you've counted, lemme know ;)

Really? Thats cool. I still haven't forgiven myself. :lol: I swear I had a Ryan/Boa dream two nights ago. :eek: It was bad. No wonder I felt sick in the night ;)

We know for sure that Jake is only going to bring angst. What else would it be :p I know that for sure Ryan would get jealous. If I had that relationship with someone, i'd be atleast a tiny bit sad. Now, its a totally different story with the writers. They've been nice so far, but who knows what they are goning to do. Thats what we have fics for right? ;) *points at all our amazing CaRWash writers*

ETA: I forgot to mention, yesterday I was in the car and was listening to my ipod, and my mom had her boring (well I think its boring) radio station on. They were playing "Beauty and the Beast." Guess what I thought of :D I started freaking out and was like, "OMG, is this what I think it is?" Then my mom asked my why I was so excited and I said I didnt want to tell her because she would just say im obsessed. ( :p) And then she said it must have something to do with CSI. :D

7. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Hey that looks like fun *throws cakes at everyone* :p

I think there is something to the whole characters being jelous...it gives the audience something to grapple with...whilst tearing there hair out in frustration...i mean lets face it, deep down everyone loves carwash :D
    And im sure That no so deep down calleigh and ryan just want to elope here and now :devil: ;) :lol:

8. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

No carwash this episode, but both calliegh and ryah looked so incredibly hot. I think one of the quotes from the end of the episode was:
    I think it went- Have you ever chase something you reall wanted? I'm guessing...Ryan got that look( in my opinion) that was like I know what you are talking about

The preview for next week looks great

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Twiz ducks cakes being thrown around and eveything else at her...Nikki put the rock down.

OK NO car wash but yeah they were both great looking. Calleigh at the end was beautiful. She showed so much emotion this ep, they all did. Man WTF is up with Ryan..I was picking my mouth up off the floor at his actions.. stupid TPTB...But gosh he was so hott and his voice sounded so sexy, scratcher then normal I think, anyone else notice? Good note no Jake. I thought someone said he was going to be in this ep...nope but my worse fear came true reporter Bit...woman...eeeww flirting with ryan. SEE I said I had something to be worried about...

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Twiz the real question is did Ryan flirt with her? Cuz the woman can flirt with him all she likes (I mean really I can't say I blame her, the boy is freaking hot...I'd flirt with him if I could!) but if Ryan doesn't flirt back it doesn't mean anything at all! (And really even if he flirted back a little, I say it's just him being nice and nothing else!) Cuz we all KNOW Ryan is over the moon for Calleigh! She's his "beautiful" and he's her "Babe"! No worries! :D

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Hey, hey, hey Katie, pointing is not nice! ;) Assuming you were pointing at me then. And to Luna, and Kate, and Alison, and more...which I can't think of right now...don't be insulted if I didn't name you... :(

Talking about Luna...I'm afraid we're going to have to miss her for a while, she PM'ed me and told me to let you know. :( We don't know how long, but lets keep up the good CaRWash spirit for her. *huggles tight*

So, no CaRWash in this ep huh? Did they even have a scene together? :confused:

*puts brick down* Aww Sue, you're no fun at all. Kidding. :devil:

*wacks Katie* A Ryan/Boa dream? You are bewitched, bewitched I tell you! :eek:

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Yay!! New CaRWash thread!! Woohoo!

Now I'm not much for angst, though strangely I love "Deviant" which is absolutely crammed with angst. So maybe I do....

I'm 19 tomorrow and I tell you something... it would be the best birthday present to discover that Callgeigh and Ryan are having a secret affair! That'd be so cool. How they cannot be at it is beyond me! They are so sexy together!!

I really hope we can have some more CaRWash moments this season- it is SO building towards them getting together! I love them both!

13. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

This is probably the last day I can post here, after that... Who knows if and when I'll be back. *cries* Parents are unfair. :(
    Anyways, I want to prentend it's a day like any other, so...

Happy birthday in advance, Mike! (geez, you're the same age as me. *feels better* :cool:)

I'm so happy cause yesterday I made my first shipper video ever and, modesty apart, it's pretty cool. :D Very angsty, though... You didn't expect this from me, did you? :lol:
    Unfortunately I can't post it here nor link it, due to the board rules, but if someone is curious, they can PM me (that is allowed). ;)

So, where are the precious spoilers fom last night ep? *chases amrican fellows and whoever else got to watch the ep*

I've heard something about Cal having problems with going to the graveyard and a cute, heartbreaking last scene about this... SPOIL ME, please!

14. Maartje

Maartje Witness

Whoaaa! I missed the new tread *bad Maartje, bad shipper* *slaps herself* I'm gonna stand in the corner.
    *runs to corner*

----- Tonight Open Water ------

15. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

So No CaRWash at all??? :(

Could anyone explain me what happened in the scene Raven04 described??? That sounds really interesting :D

Off-topic: Yesterday, I had a bad experience with Smacked in my country too :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.