Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I saw epi 21...another bit of info from Ryan's past...he put himself through college doing asbestos removal!!!! Hope they gave him the right protective equipment (or he's in for a lot of trouble), I was surprised (to say the least) when they walked through a house where asbestos was supposed to be in the process of removal. Just wouldn't/couldn't happen here becaus of Regulations.

I don't think there was linked to that M fic, was there? Well whatever. WHERE is everyone? Seriously, 2 posts since mine yesterday evening? :eek: Come on CaRWash fans, what's the matter?!

Luna I am gonna read the rest of it now. Didn't get the chance to read it when you sended it to me yesterday. :(

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(from Double Jeopardy)

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/9826/doublejeopardyaf2.jpg

Some of you might rember this one as my first icon. :D The one I have now is my third.

CalleighDuCaine said: OMG, I can't believe I did it. *blushes* I've just posted my first M rated fic. And Reine (goddess, I just love your name), I did just because you asked. Enjoy our hot couple.
How do you know my name? ;) in fact that's my name in French, my real one has the same meaning but it's in Latin ;). Me??? when did I ask you about writing that? ;) (just kidding, thanks a lot!!! :D :p)

Tomorrow lucky girls, you have to tell everything about Rio, CaRWash in Rio pleasssseeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! :D :D I'll connect very early!!!!!!

Aw cute CPOTD :D

Reine, I'll email you about Rio ;) You too Nikki! :D

Haha cute pics TSL! <--- Can I call you that? Your name is super long :lol:

Hey guys. I havent been on here in forever, got my laptop taken away lol..but now im restricted to only 1 hr a day which SUCKS so yea i have 4 mins left so i gatta go. Well tonight is the PREMIER! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm watching the premire now and I'm going squee all over CaRWash.
Large and in charge. OMG that had to be the best thing ever

Yeah
Yeah, Ryan is so over Natalia. He really hates the fact that he has to work with Boa Vista. I love it

Yeah, Ryan isn't liking working with her, Poor Ryan. Cal looks really pretty, and He said she looked beautiful so cute!

Just saw the preview for next week:

Calliegh does get run off the road and into a body of water; looking like she is drowning

OK right new Miami. What a way to kick it off!
This is good. Starting right away with CaRWash. I'm glad Ryan tells Calliegh that he doesn't like the snake lady and doesn't want to work with her either. And its always good when a Boy tells a Girl, she is beautiful. ;)

Ya'll I am totally sneaking on here...I mean you have to after that kick ass premiere! Oh I loved the large and in charge part! Ya'll know why!

I loved the way Ryan was being playful, they are sooo cute. Can't wait until next week to see what happens, maybe Ryan will see Cal get pushed off the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back