Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

OMG!!! You're right this is so lonely!!!!

Guys, where are you????? :( I think all of them fainted 'cause on Monday will start the new season. BTW, I have a question: the second episode now is gonna be "Going Under" right?, that's when Calleigh has her...
    well, she has the car accident and the new boyfriend right?, so have you seen any pic of this episode??? :confused: I mean we've seen Rio pics, and they must've done the 2nd episode yet right? so where are the pics?????, and BTW, who's gonna be the boyfriend???

BTW, Free fall, it's good 'cause thay have a good work together, and both of them with guns :D

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Hello my lovelys. I've missed all of thees. :D

I haven't seen pics of that one yet. They should be coming out, but thats the one Cal's wreck is in? and the new *gags* boyfriend.. I say we get our pitchforks ready!

3. CalleighWolfe

yeah I found this

What is an ATF agent???

4. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I believe ATF stands for Air Task Force. Not sure, though. :rolleyes:

I like that spoiler (and I think it should have a spoiler warning, for those who want to go spoiler free)! Can't wait to see the ep! I hope they're not letting things happen without Ryan caring for her, I was pissed enough when they didn't show us what she did in Nailed after his surgery. I want some heavy angst (though I know I won't get it *sighs*) and some sweetness between these two. C'mon, they're just so fond of each other, TPTB just can't deprive us from a cute scene with just him going to the hospital (if she ends up there, which, sadly, I doubt) to her.
    Great things come to those who wait... I wanna believe that.

Btw, I know you are all tired to read my fics, but here's the new one .

5. Loopholes

Loopholes Victim

Yay! *throws confetti*

My best friend thinks I'm silly for supporting ships on CSI. :rolleyes:

6. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Never! :)
    your fic is soo true, I like it very much.

I also think she visited him in 'nailed'.

SPOILER

I also hope they show us some angst. Calleigh was always there for ryan in the past, now it's time that he's there for her.

7. t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr

t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr Rookie

CalleighDucaine you are KIDDING, aren't you? We all LOVE your fics!! :D I hope you keep on doing tons of them!!
    Tomorrow I'll see "Prey"... CaRWash scenes? Hope it!!
    And remember... I have no time to post, but I'm always WATCHING you!! :lol: And of course thinking on CaRWash... *sighs*...
    Lots of love!

*Some time ago I made a carwash fic... I posted it in fanfiction, it's called Carwash...H ...if you read it you'll know why :D it's a piece os crap, but I tell you just coz maybe you have nothing better to do and you decide to read it... :lol:

8. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Thanks, sweetie. :) I have just finished one (rated M... Geez!), but I'll post it in a few days.
    I searched for yours, but didn't find it. :rolleyes:

Anyways, there are some CR scene in Prey, but not very significative. Nothing compared to all the upmentioned episodes. :D *watches Deviant again*

I can't wait to see the car wreck! I'm so excited about that. I hope they let Ryan show her how much he cares for her. *sighs*

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I REALLY hope they atleast show him being really upset about her accident. Didn't it say that the whole team investigates? I hope we see him worried, and not just like its just another day at CSI. But It would be awesome if he visited her in the hospital!! *SQUEE*

Luna, I love your fic :D I already left a review because I was scanning through ff.net ;)

10. CalleighWolfe

Yeah, I really want to see the car accident. I hope she has to go to the hospital (only for a review of course, I don't want her to get hurt badly), and Ryan visits her or goes with her to the hospital (I want him really worried about Calleigh) and then relieved 'cause she's ok. Then he'll have to offer her to take her home or something like that, and when they get her house, she'll ask him to stay and... :eek: :eek: OMG!!! I was daydreaming, sorry :blushes: ;)
    Luna a M rated fic???? Wow, honey hurry up I wanna read it :eek: :eek: meanwhile... *runs to read last Luna fic*

An ATF agent is an Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agent ;)

I was talking to another CaRWasher ;) until midnight (well, almost midnight) then I went to bed, so I started dreaming, I saw Horatio and he was telling someone that he loved her and blah, blah, blah and the girl was Calleigh!!!! :shudders: and they kissed :shudders: :shudders: man why?, I mean I had a very good conversation about CaRWashing and love and everything, so why didn't I dream about Ryan and Cal? or only Ryan??? :crying: :crying:

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Well well there I am again. Today I have a very special CPOTD, specially made for me and my friends, (you) by LtKitty. She send it to me and I decided it has to be the CPOTD. But that's later. :devil:

I so wanna hear all the details on Rio the first one that comes online after, posts the entire summary! (and the good scenes) :D

Reine, I'm joining in daydream. Swapy canal?? OMG she's gonna drown! (chance for Ryan to save her!) ;)

Luna, we never get tired of reading your stories. Well I won't. :lol:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (from LtKitty, for us)

[​IMG]

Thanks hun for resizing. Oh and hun = Luna.

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Tell me about it CalleighWolfe! :D I always like to think of CaRWash before I go to bed, but I never have a CaRWash dream!! Like a few nights ago I had the dream when Horatio saved my butt like 3 times and last night I had 3 CSI:LV dreams, and non of them were even my ships!! :mad: :lol: Does that mean I have to start talking about Cal/Horatio?? :eek: I sure hope not!! :lol:

13. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

OMG, I can't believe I did it. *blushes* I've just posted my first M rated fic. And Reine (goddess, I just love your name), I did just because you asked. ;) Enjoy our hot couple. :lol:

Now I'll go to bed and have CaRWash dreams (last time I had a CaRWash dream I got the inspo for Killing Me Softly :rolleyes:). I'm so excited cause on Wed I'm watching Nailed in Italian at last, so I'll get to laugh at their voices and think of how ridiculous they sound... But then the moment will come and they'll see the broken fruitbowl on the floor and Ryan will say something like "Non hai mai spinto da parte i piatti della cena per farlo?" and I'll just go nuts. :D

As I've said in the Miscellaneous thread: CaRWash rocks, as a matter of fact.

Edited by 1CSIMfan to remove link to M rated fic.

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Luna, once again I love your fic! *puts it into favourite stories folder* ;) I did enjoy our hot couple, thank you very much :lol:

I hope you have a CaRWash dream!! Unlike me :rolleyes: :lol:

ETA: I finally saw nailed!! :D :D It was soooooo good!! It's like my favourite episode now!! I loved all the CaRWash moments!! :D Woohoo im so happy! Jon does an amazing job at acting in that episode! Wow! :eek:

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

PLEASE READ

Board rules state that fanfics and images that are rated above PG-13 cannot be linked to. They can however be sent via pm's.

Thanks for your cooperation.

1CSIMfan :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.