Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Your trying to kill me arent you, leave high and dry. She told him but she was a sleep need more reviewed. Cant belive it can jake dye i know thats mean but he not really that important. Ryan and Calleigh 4 Eva and Baby yeah!!!!!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!! Natalia and Ryan?! NO NO NO NO NO!! There is NO chemistry between them and I dont think I could handle Ryan being with someone who ISN'T Cal! This is unforgiveable! Can't the writers see that Ryan and Cal are DESTINED to be together...

And speaking of Natalia: There is NO way Eva la Rue is 40! I'd say early thirties at the latest!

3. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Mike, calm down! it's old, it's from before season 4, so they meant dead air with that, and the love triangle. No worries. Ryan's all Calleigh's now. :D

Luna, you're so kind.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Whew! Thank god for pointing that out there, Dutchie! I'm really passionate about CaRWash of late, what with "Thanks babe" and "You look... really beautiful". Its obvious that we are heading down the right road towards them actually getting it on. So any ideas how it will happen?

5. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

:lol: oh, your posts always make me happy!
    Marloes! A very warm welcome to the new member of the CaRWash-Nuts! (You have to be, especially because you're close to Nikki ;) :D ) *hides before s/o can hit me with a rolling-pin*
    And sure: by this time nobody can deny the sexual tension between Calleigh and Ryan, no way! I now also think that the writers are pushing ahead a secret plan with them, bringing them slowly on the way to the 'Road to CaRWash-Heaven' :D
    So Mike, you're not the only one who got totally into this ship, it's somehow creepy how deep it can goe, isn't it?! :eek:
    Luna: chapter 5? Good girl *pats your head and runs to ff to read more*

P.S.: Eva LaRue 40?? Like Marisol Delko - what was it? - 27??

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Well the fact Im single at the moment and with about as much dating prospects than Marisol in her grave, means I just want other people to get together and Im sorry but Ryan and calleigh are BLATENTLY in love with each other. They NEED to be together.

7. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

So like i tought you all wouldnt miss me so im gone for a while because of a few things i have to do.. Keep the carwash alive you all and good luck with it..

8. Guest

Guest Guest

^ CaRWash will live on always!

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Nathalie, don't be silly, we will miss you! :eek: Happy birthday already. Same one as Emily huh? 8 october. :D

*finds Vera and hits with rolling pin* :devil:
    Now that was mean. Lets do that again.
    *finds Vera and huggles tight*
    Better? :lol:

I'm with you Mike and Vera, it's funny how much you can be obsessed with a ship. Seriously, show me a carwash and I'm gone into dreamland. :rolleyes:

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I have to look a bucket and a sponge and i'm like "get it together all ready!"

11. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Hey Marloes! and welcome to carwash...you are now a meber for life..there is no escaping the chemistry! :D
    i loved that statement about her kidding that togo was hers lol!! love it, if that isn't a sign i dont know what is...except maybe all the flirting!:lol:

in terms of emily and jon, its often said that its easier to do a romantic scene with someone you get along well with in real life, and i think that if the writers give them and us a chance this will be prooved right... :)

in regards to earlier posts...i was thinking about this earlier, i have a feeling that calleigh will dump/finish with jake towards the end of the season because she realises that she cant put up with his work, and the dangers it entails for both of them. i also think that she will se that she has a good thing with ryan, they just havn't titled there relationship as of yet... ;)or at least that is what i hope :D

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I agree with you there. Just look at the pics of them in that Hollywood life magazine. THey definitely get along great off the camera and it shows on the camera. I think peeps who don't even ship them love watching them two together. Before Nikki dragged me in here kicking and screaming I even saw their friendship come through in their scenes together.
    In that ET interview where Emily says" not my togo, I thought he was mine." ABout a love connection with him and Boa. I laughed so hard and I really thought then something would come up with them two. I was really hoping nothing would happen with Ryan and Boa, UGH.

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Howdy y'all! :D **Mo jumps into the CaRWash pool and waves happily!** :lol:
    Lol, now that's just mean Dutchie! :p Lol! :lol: Well as a fluffy you know I can't agree with that! ;) I will say if they do get Jake and Calleigh together I definitely want to see Ryan jealous and I want lots of making up between CaRWAsh later! :devil:
    Awww that is so totally cute!! "He's mine!" Lol, no worries hon...Ryan belongs totally to you! :D
    Can such a person exist? Lol! :lol: I think they would be a... Flufangwho! :lol:

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Yay a whole new page of CaRWash. :D

Awww that "No, I thought Togo was mine!" Quote is so cute!! *sighs* Don't worry Cal, Ryan will be yours soon enough. ;)

Welcome to the thread Marloes!! :) Don't worry, you'll be very addicted very soon. :p

Nikki, your 8th victim! :eek: You do some great work! :lol:

Haha Moriel, I guess i'm a Flufangwho CaRWash Shipper! :lol: Because I love angst but I also love fluff :lol: :D

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

So I know Katie, so I know. :D

A Flufangwho? :lol: Funny, but not for me. I'm a come-on-lets-shoot-them-both-for-fun Angst Whore. :devil:

Sue, kicking and screaming, my ass! :p

See Loesje, we're all friendly people here. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.