Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Just thought I'd pop in and let everyone that the Shipper Central rules have been pinned at the top of the page and they can now be found in one handy-dandy post. Everyone, please make sure to read through them and abide by them.

Shipper Central Rules

2. IreneSH

IreneSH Victim

oh dear me!!! fellow friends~~how can i say? you just made my day!!!

i've spent whole morning reading your fantastic posts!!!! And I love "BABE" thing in Going Under!!!! It happened when I was doing subtitle translation of the episode and it's like "wow!!!!did i hear sth wrong?" and i re-played the scene and re-played and re-played and i jumped and giggled wildly in the room!!! just FANTASITC!!!!

I do agree that Cal IS overacting in the argument which shows how much she cares for Ryan, that's definite! You don't mad at anybody who you don'y care, right? It's same in all culture~~~sometimes, western thing and eastern things...but nothing is purer than the cute look they stand together~~so yes! a Die-Hard shipper of CaRWash!!!

3. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

WELCOME Irene! *hands box of cookies* Apparently you're... Home. :D
    I'm so happy you joined us here in CaRWash-obsession-land! :lol:

That's exactly what I've always said. Only the ones you love can really hurt you or disappoint you or make you happy, and that's why Cal goes nuts when she finds out Ryan gave her a counterfeit bill. Aw, that's amore! :D

4. IreneSH

IreneSH Victim

hug~~I am home and very excited about the future of this season's miami! there's too much to be ignored! the screen writers must have known where they are heading, right?
    I remember I wrote a long article about Deviant(in which they argued in a room of screens and Alex was invovled in the case, that's it, right?) proving how close they are getting! so many years watching tv series, i just know two main characters don't argue from nowhere!

love the thread and all your posts!

> Calleigh
    I am following your fictions! they are great! sorry i can't comment there(hard time log in = =)

5. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

yay, thanks! You don't need to be logged in or registered to review, though, so if you want to let me know what you think, I'll be glad. ;)

Since I usually get presents for the nebies, here you go, this is yours:

[​IMG]

6. IreneSH

IreneSH Victim

well, i am not new here actually~~
    but thanks for the CaRWash cap!!!can't love more~~i do enjoy Cal's look on Ryan~~~

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh she totally wants him in that cap. Which episode is this from?

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

IreneSH, welcome back! Where have you been? (No Luna, she's not new, she's been here a while before.) Yeah, what ep is that from? I can usually tell by their clothes, but they're hidden under the lab coats. Her looks is so adorable! :D

1CSIMfan, thanks, I saw that, and it's very handy. Anyway we can get you into CaRWash shipping? :lol:

I forgot the CPOTD yesterday, I told you I'd do one and then I had homework and forgot, but today I will post one, I promise. ;)

9. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

The hotness- I mean, the pic- as Reine smartly suggested, is from Skeletons. ;)

And, yes, she completely wants him. :D

For those who are interested (Claire, myabe... :lol:) here's CHAPTER 6 of my fic. Deep Angst coming soon, babe! :devil:

10. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Chapter 6: read and understood :D.

She won't abort I know I mean H is right she's waited too much to decide, she won't do that to Ryan, will she? :confused:

Poor guy he deserves to know, specially now that he decided to tell the truth "I love you" [​IMG]

11. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Am going crazy is so good i have to read it twice at least before i go to bed. I mean the withdrawel alone could kill me we need more he has to know, but the baby is going to be good looking just look at his parents. boy or girl?

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*zips mouth* :devil:

Me will play nice, shut up and go review. Skeletons huh? Forgot about that scene, at least can't remeber it. Stupid.

So we need to get a good discussion going, and I think Luna's fic gave me a good idea. Children for CaRWash, yes or no, boy or girl, one or two (or more?) Let me hear it. :D

13. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Hell Yes i mean Ryan would make a excellent dad and if you all have seen Big Mama's House 2 well you all know how Calleigh would make such a great mom. And i would like their first child to be a girl as fathers always want to protect there little girls from harm and i would love see it Written out.

14. IreneSH

IreneSH Victim

> Dutchie
    I think I turned to other tv series during the summer vacation, like TWW~~~but hey! i am back! CarWash RULES!

> Calleigh
    i read your fictions! sooo into the plot~~haha, the baby's father will know anyway, right? actuanlly more curious about that baby......must be super cute!

15. IreneSH

IreneSH Victim

> Dutchie
    talking about Ryan's relatives, i wrote a fiction about ryan having a sister, a total CaRWash shipper (^_^)who tried every means to make them a pair~~en ,yes, like a matchmaker~~~ somehow i think Ryan need exterior push to move towards the people he really cared and adored...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.