Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember when he first came on the show, and the first thing i thought was, id really like him and Calleigh to get together. i remember there was a moment once, where it seemed it was verging on flirting-then she noticed something and got sidetracked with the case, but i hope they do get together. although i went off him a bit when i thought he started seeming arrogant, he came good again in the end.

Welcome Sara Grissom Fan! *hands CaRWash cookies* By your name I can guess we're going to get along very well. :D

Did you mention flirting? That's the password to get into the gutter! Come on, join us, you'll have loads of fun! ;) Cal and Ryan seem unable to pretend they're not interested in each other even over dead bodies *cough*Legal*cough*... They don't even try, they know we wouldn't believe them. :lol:

I saw Death Pool, and I think Calleigh overreacted. I'm not saying that I wouldn't have done the same, 'cause maybe I would, but seeing it carefully, she exagerated. And I don't think we have to worry about that fight, she was worried, and at the end they were all together.

I see it as a new beginning for the whole team *sighs*. And the scene where Ryan is burning the bills was so sad for me I almost cried (and the song didn't help me, what was that song, btw?). He wants to be better, and everything will be fine next week. ;)

Off topic: Well, I know you won't read this but I wanna say Happy Birthday sweetie, (well, in your country is your b-day yet ;)) I really miss you babe.

Lol, those pics from this last ep....especially the first one (where is Ryan's hand?)**Mo gasps and then falls straight into the gutter! :devil:** Those are awesome! I so need to find time to watch this ep...(dang job! :mad: )

I'm glad that Calleigh seemed more worried but in an "I still love you" kind of way, at least that what it sounds like to me...that's good! :D

CaRWash is SOOO getting together...when you're that hot and that hot for each other...it's inevitable! :devil:

I'm trying to write as fast as I can, cause soon uni begins and I'm afraid I'll have less and less time to dedicate to my fics, so here's chapter 4.

Btw, I made this awesome screencap (thanks Nikksy for teaching me ;)) and I think I have to share...

Ryan: Shall we make up here in front of everyone?
Calleigh: I don't know why you even ask, babe.

I'm starting to doubt whether Ryan and Calleigh are doing it. I've read that interview with Emily on The Early Show and we know Calleigh's getting a boyfriend who is an old one! This totally sucks and I wish death upon whomever is coming between our beloved CaRWash! Only kidding, but I'm going to massively dissaprove!

This is a classic case of the writers totally screwing up again!! I mean COME ON! The chemistry between the two of them jumps out at you on the screen! They can't keep us waiting forever.

Also, I watched "The Score" last night and can I say what a VAST waste of potential CaRWash moments. It was a Ryan episode- and Calleigh is always central to them as well, and this was no exception. I'm sorry, maybe it was Ryan being slightly arrogant (I hated it when he blew up in Alexx's face!) but I just didn't feel the CaRWash love between the two of them! It was touching when Calleigh voiced her concerns- but it wasn't a CaRWash moment!

Anyone wants to guess where Ryan's hand is?
hahaha i did laugh at that and my little sis was like WTF?? lol :lol:

I also watched score last night and i was yelling at ryan for being snappy with calleigh and alexx. the look on calleighs face when he di that then walked out she smiled but then as soon as he left looked heart broken. As for potential carwash the start where the guy was taking his shirt off and flirting with calleigh, i was like ryan defend her honour!!! ;) he was totally dieing to punch him, then kiss calleigh :p

BRING ON SEASON 5!!!!THE SEASON OF CARWASH!!!! :D

Remember I told you guys about my best friend? Yes you do. Go digging in your memory. I made her sign in at the board. She's reading the thread right now. Let's kidnap her and make her a CaRWasher! :devil:

Sooo I have Death Pool, and capped a nice:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Death Pool 100)

deathpool3ec6.jpg

No this is not the fight part, but I'll cap that later. Requests can be filled through PM. He smiles at her so sweet! :D

Luna, no problem, I'm glad you're enjoying it as well. Your fic is AWESOME! (but you already knew that ;))

Moriel, I'm with you girl, they'll be together, this season, next season, last season for all I care (well, yes I do), but they will. :lol:

*grabs Marloes' hands and dances around making her feel ashamed* :p

OH great pics everyone. I'm loving your caps Nikki, way to go. I'm glad your getting the eps now.

I read that on goodmorning america too about her getting a new boyfriend who's an old b/f. That has to be the guy from Going under, um Jake I think. I'm not worried about it. You know that's not going to last. It's going to turn out he's just like Ray, H's bro. Calleigh will get a broken heart and who will be there to mend it? RYan.....I don't see the carwash happening this season (boo hoo) but I think there's a good chance for next season. They may drag out this whole b/f thing with her all this season and maybe have it a season finale thing. THat's just my thought.

RYan and Calleigh do have some great chemistry together. You can tell they are very close. Closer then Calleigh and Eric are and they have been working together a lot longer.

Great caps Dutchie, Luna! I always love caps and the captions are great! :D
Calleigh will get a broken heart and who will be there to mend it? RYan.....I don't see the carwash happening this season (boo hoo) but I think there's a good chance for next season. They may drag out this whole b/f thing with her all this season and maybe have it a season finale thing. THat's just my thought.
Yeah I think if they do have the boyfriend thing last past one ep(The only reason I say this is cuz I could see Calleigh saying she's got a date, then Ryan sees the guy, Jake, and knowing how he was a jerk to Calleigh already, he just knocks him out...thus ending the old boyfriend run!)...but if it does go past one ep, then yeah I think it'll be angst filled for Ryan (grrr to angst! :p )...ya know having him pine for Calleigh and then her being torn between him and Jake until the season finale when Ryan comes to her door one night and tells her he can't do this anymore...watch her be with another man...so here he is putting his heart on the line, will she take him or leave him? And then Calleigh will smile and say "What took you so long?" and then he will step up and kiss her and then they'll step back into her apartment and shut the door...and that will be the end of the ep! Now how would that be for a season finale!! :lol:

You wanna know my perfect season finale? No, you don't, but I'm evil and I'll tell you anyways. :devil:

Jake and Cal break up, he gets mad at her and leaves forever (and comes to my house, where we'll live happily ever after :lol:). At the end of the ep we see Cal sitting in her living room with a miserable expression, then someone rings the doorbell, she goes to open and Ryan is standing there, full of concern, and he asks her if everything's alright. She gives him a tiny watery smile and says "Now it is". She lets him in and the door closes behind their backs, leaving the rest to our imagination. (fade to black :D)

Of course I want to hear it Luna! :D Awww, I like yours better than mine...although poor Calleigh gets hurt...but still Ryan is there to comfort her! I like that mine has us seeing kissing, cuz I'd like to see them kiss...but I guess that can come in time! ;) Yeah your's is good! :D

Well then here's mine:

Jake is cheating on Calleigh and she finds out, and she walks up, slaps him in the face and then walks away. He comes after her and starts hitting her, but then Ryan shows up and pulls Jake off Cal, breaking his nose or something. He tells him to stay away from Calleigh and Jake leaves. (going to Luna, where they can live happily ever after :lol:) Then Cal looks at Ryan like: "Why did you do that?" And he's like: "Because I care for you and don't want to see you hurt." That's somewhere in the middle. Then at the end of the episode, Calleigh is in the locker room, crying softly, and Ryan walks in, wraps his arms around her and she cries into his chest. She looks up and whipspers: "Thank you." And then he says: "When I said I cared for you? I lied." Her face falls and then he says: "I don't care for you. I love you." And she tiptoes and kisses him and THEN it fades to black.

Yeah I have a big imagination. :D

i would tell y'all my prefered finale but it would be to full of angst but go on then..i think that jakes undercover thing is going to get twisted up real bad and calleigh gets involved somehow. then calleigh is going to get hurt then ryan will rescue/save her. :D i love to mix angst and carwash its such a perfect blend :D o o and to finish off...this song is lay your hands by simon webbe...i think it would be a perfect song for carwash especially is you tie in going under :)

Lay Your Hands

Sometimes life can be a burden
Tryna stay one step ahead
I feel the world upon my shoulder each time
I'm standing out on the edge
And my hopes have all deserted me
Like they washed away in the sand
And it's hurting my pride
Tryna survive
But i know i stand a chance

When you lay your hands
Oh yeah
'Coz it's the only thing I have that still makes sense

(Oh baby, when I'm calling out)
Give me love and affection,
Keep telling me, show me the way.
(Oh, if you see me falling down)
Lift me up from the shadows
Will you take me away to a better place?
(And when I'm in my darkest hour)
You're by my side, to turn the tide,
Until the suffering fades.
When life is getting me down,
getting me down, i'm close to defeat,
Come and lay ur hands on me.

Feel this road is getting longer now
And i'm too far away from home
Still I gotta keep on moving on
But I can't do it on my own
Baby keep my head above water
Help me swim for my life
'Coz the game is getting harder
The strain is gettin stronger
And I can only face the fight

When you lay your hands
Oh yeah
'Coz it's the only thing I have that still makes sense

Come and lay ur hands on me..

'Til I'm healed again,
Rediscovered my strengths,
Those bitter blues are gone...
Oh, gone...

Come and lay ur hands on me.

Come and lay your hands on me.
;)what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back