Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Yeah Calliegh bought an Ipod for Ryan's niece, it was so adorable, Ryan paid her back

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

You don't let someone who you don't trust buy your nieces present. Can I just say SQUEE for information about Ryan's family? :D So, heated argument...any nice quotes? Did they have multiple scenes? I am probably getting it tomorrow, which means I can answer all those questions then.

Luna, I don't have to tell you I love it, I already read it. *muhahaha* :devil:

Me has inspiration for a fic too. I'm in an Angst mode. So expect angst. That is, if I ever finish the fic, which seems to become an exception lately...Sigh. :(

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Free Fall, in honor of me seeing it tonight)

[​IMG]

3. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I felt alittle bit bad for Ryan. He honestly thought no one would know he gambled once. But that can be all it takes. So I think he learned this lesson. And I think he was angry at himself for doing something that could of gotten Calliegh or the lab in trouble.

4. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Anyone wants to guess where Ryan's hand is? :devil:

[​IMG]

5. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Do we want to know , but were ever it is Calleigh seems to be enjouing her self. What ep is that from.
    Is her eyes closed.
    Young love what can you do

6. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

That pics is from Death Pool???? Man I need to see it urgently (tomorrow I will :D). Where could his hand be? :devil: I'll enjoy that too, coming from Ryan :p.

Her face is so funny, :lol: you're totally right she's enjoying that :lol: :eek:

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Is that Death Pool, or is it a manip? Luna, bad girl, going into the gutter without me again? When will you learn? :lol:

Hey, tomorrow I will too! I'll post some caps. :D

8. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! I know I haven't posted in a while. I've been lurking, but I bring a CaRWash goodie from Death Pool.

[​IMG]
    Aaaww, look! :eek: Doesn't it look like they just want to kiss or were about to? :devil:
    Ryan: (whispering) I really want to kiss you now...
    Calleigh: Then what are you waiting for?

Now, wasn't that nice of me? :D

ETA: I couldn't think of what Calleigh would say, but that's just perfect, Dutchie! Thanks, I added it! :D

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Very nice Shadowfax. :D LEt me just add:

Calleigh: Then what are you waiting for?" :devil:

10. Leonie

Leonie Witness

awww, I love those pics!<3
    Can't wait to watch the episode *jflkdnlvknhdhodlxhl* lol, okay I'm getting crazy right now :D
    On these pics it looks like, they're in a restaurant, or are they actually?
    They just have to sit face to face and it would be perfect xD

11. Saya_Ray

Saya_Ray Police Officer

I see this episode, and I really like it and when she talk to him about the gambling thing, I don´t know why but it was great, and Calleigh´s look to him awwww she was really annoyed it seems to me.

This pics are awesome :D
    I mean come on they have something going on that isn´t normal, they have so many moments together and always I feel that they are more than just friends, why the writer is doing this to us?? I want them to see dating!

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Omg, Luna. I was eating a french fry when I read "Guess where Ryan's hand is." I almost choked! :lol: I love that pic and that caption.. They are both lovin' it. :devil: *smirk*

Shadowfax, I love your picture too! Oh hell, I love any CaRWash picture. :D

Yay Ryan gave Cal the money for his nieces ipod!! Thats love guys! ;)

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Re: Nikki Ah, free fall, thats the episode name? .. I liked them in that picture.

Re: Luna With the way her face is, I'm pretty sure he's hand is there :devil:

Re: Shadowfax She's saying, "Why'd you Stop?" :p

CW -- I love your icon, its so cute!

14. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

LOVE IT!! Death Pool was freaking awesome!! And lets not forget that he could have had ANYONE get the Ipod i mean come on! Alexx has KIDS! she's know what to buy... but nooo! He had Calleigh get it! I really hope that's the big mistake ryan makes!

LUNA!! Once again i totally needed some more of your fic... i'm totally suffering from I-don't-and-almost-had-a-b/f-but-the-guys-suck-so-I'm-disappointed-about-love-and-now-i'm-convinced-i'm-never-going-to-have-a-boyfriend-and-am-now-beginning-to-question-what's-wrong-with-me syndrom and right now life just kind of SUCKS! so i need to get away from reality for awhile... so thanks for that Luna! :)

15. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

this question sounds werid or does ryan have a thing for orange, he wearing it in the score, free fall and death pool. i prefer him in blue, orange always look bright and kinda gay, not that he his well all know that. I notice Calleigh doesnet do it or delko why him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.