Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Craig David
    » Walking Away

I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
    I'm walking away oh to find a better day
    I'm walking away

sometimes some people get me wrong
    when it's something I've said or done
    sometimes you feel there is no fun
    that's why you turn and run
    but now I truly realise
    some people don't wanna cpomromise
    well I saw them with my own eyes spreading those lies
    and well I don't wanna live my life too many sleepless nights
    not mentioning the fights i'm sorry to say lady

I'm walking away

Well I'm so tired baby
    things you say you're driving me away
    whispers in the powder room baby
    don't listen to the games they play
    girl I thought you'd realise
    I'm not like them other guys
    coz I saw them with my own eyes
    you should've been more wise
    and well I don't wanna live my life too many sleepless nights
    not mentioning the fights I'm sorry to say lady

I'm walking away

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Luna mmmmm thanks for spoiler pics hon...nice! ;)
    yeah I guess it's obvious it's Ryan she's covering for...which mean we're SOOO getting CaRWash scenes y'all! :D YAY!! :lol:

Daft wow, did you write that little ditty on pain or did you find it somewhere? That was so sad but sweet somehow...and yeah wow.

Alex yeah I agree! Definitely When and not if...it's totally inevitable! :D :D Their chemistry is great and totally obvious!

3. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Wow, am glad all you guys liked it, Yep i wrote it. Never got it any where i have a thing with words. I'll make a mental note to wrote more for you. Just give me a subject something on carwash like duh!!! Ohh and my names Claire please you that or Doc!!!

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Claire yeah wow...that was good...kinda raw and sweet and painful...well done! Yeah CaRWash is a good subject isn't it...it's easier to write things for some couples/subjects isn't it...I totally agree! :D

Oh and I forgot to answer earlier...I am quite new to this ship so my answer will be limited...but so far my favorite CaRWash moments are the "Babe" in Going Under and the "You look beautiful!" in Rio....both are so sweet and they alone hooked me on CaRWash! :D

5. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

i cant really say what i was going for it just came, So should i write more?

Love its like the wind
    i cant see it
    But i can Feel it
    A Walk To Remember

6. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

What you wrote is really nice Claire, but we just have to remember that we are allowed to post only posts pertinent to the thread and at least three lines long. I know it can be hard sometimes, but the mods will take out their whimps if we don't watch out. :lol:

Going back to CaRWash, I have a good feeling about this season. I mean, in just two episodes (and they're only the first two) we've already had a "You look very beautiful" and a "Babe"... I just wonder what else we'll get by the end of the season. :devil:

7. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

i feel like season 5 is going to be the season of pure carswash!! i can see how it will all pan out, and lets just say it ands with a kiss :devil: im holding out for a carwash family after the inevitable kiss!!

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Claire yeah you should write more! But to be safe post it in the fanfiction section of this board...and then you can put the link to it in here...trust me, we'll still read it! :D

Luna yeah I know...first two eps...and already two great scenes...talk about a fabulous start to the season!
    Lol, I hope alex is right, I would love if this were the "Season of CaRWash"! That would rock! :lol:

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Wow you guys posted so fast! :D

Im glad you liked my story TheCoroner :)

Luna, as always I love your fic! And your new name ;)

I love Snow Patrol too Silhouette!! Your right, those lines are CaRWashy too!

I hope she is covering for him!! Not that I want him to get in trouble but, that means that she really cares for him!! We would definatly get a scene out of that!! I also read that in the Halloween episode, Ryan gets put under a spell and sees dead people.. :eek: Weird!! Maybe Cal can comfort him when he gets scared. :lol:

10. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

I'm SOOO excited for the Halloween epi!! It's gonna be really creepy and AWESOME!!

I agree with y'all... why would she call him babe if there was nothing going on? I mean she doesn't call anyone else babe! Like Alexx calls everybody "baby" or "honey" or "sugar" but that's just her nature! But BABE!? squeeegeee!!

Please Luna... I want some more ::in a cheezy british accent like the kid from Oliver Twist::

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

What halloween epi?

I agree, I think she'll cover for him, She can't let anything happen to her man!

Yeah, You don't call someone babe for nothing.

Luna, write more and I'll give you cookies!

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I have it ready to go. [​IMG] Calleigh's right but you can mention fanfics as long as it's in addition to at least three lines of on topic posting. ;)

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lynn, apparently in the Halloween epi...Ryan gets put under a spell or something and starts seeing dead people or something :lol:...so we think Calleigh will comfort him, makes sense to me! :D And yeah I think she'll cover for him of course...can't let anyone hurt her man! ;)

Yeah no joke...you don't call just anyone "Babe"! :D

14. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

i totally think that she will comfort her man, and maybe she will have to kiss him to break the spell!! :devil: hey i can dream can't i. :devil: but seriously i can totally see it happening ryan under a spell, calleigh helping him break it.total carwash! ;)

i am totally for the season of carwash, all i can say is bring it to the UK and fast!!! :D

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

that's awesome! That's totally how you break a spell/curse! I mean think of all the fairytales where that happens...of course it's usually the guy kissing the girl...but hey it's a modern day thing now...so I like the girl kissing the guy to break the spell! Awww, I totally love that idea now! I SOOO hope that happens! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.