Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

Hi Nathalie_Emily, I really like your story! especially the part where they kiss :D !
    I can't help it but I already hate the other guy! Caleigh has to date Ryan and nobody else! The poor boys heart will break!He's so sweet and handsome,they belong to eachother!
    C, don't start something with what-ever-his-name-is and kiss Wolfe!

2. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

hihi thanks for it, and your right the should be togheter no matter what i really hope it will happen..

3. CSIfanaticgirl

CSIfanaticgirl Witness

Gah!! She can't date Jake. I think the guy is cute and all, you know in that bad-boy way, and if Ryan weren't in the picture, maybe...but Ryan is here, and therefore Jake must go. I do agree that if his presence forces Ryan to act faster, then maybe it is a good thing that he shows up, but then again, I don't know if it has been confirmed if he is in more than just that episode. I guess we just have to wait and see.

*wipes pie out of hair and starts chasing Moriel down with Chocolate Mousse*

4. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Nathalie_Emily I'm going to read your fic right now, but I have a question about your livejournal: did you do the pic that is in the top? the one with Emily and Melina Kanakaredes? it's really good girl!!! :D

I'll post later (or tomorrow) to say how I liked your fic ;) Don't worry about your English you'll learn a lot writing here. English isn't my first language either ;)

Jake? What can I say? I don't like his style. 'Cause Hagen and Peter weren't the most handsome boys but they looked elegant and very serious and good dressed. And Ryan looks so clean and neat, and innocent, and hot, and handsome, and smart, and ... sorry wrong thread ;)

Thanks everybody for the good words about my avvie :D ;)

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hiya Nath.Em.! Hey did I mention that I love your banner...gorgeous banner of gorgeous women! :D Nice! ;)

CSIf.g. Chocolate mousse...Sweet! :D Yeah I really hope that Jake is just there to make Ryan jealous and get him moving...cuz I really don't want Calleigh to date the bad guy... :p As for the bad guy...I'm checking imdb.com....and so far he is not listed in any the next 6 upcoming eps other than this one he was just in...so yeah, that's some good news! :D
    **Mo flings coffee ice cream at CSIf.g. and then hides!**

Lol, C.W. yeah...Ryan is...Ryan is... **swoon, sigh, drool...** Ryan is perfect for Calleigh for so many reasons...lol! :lol:

6. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Well Nathalie_Emily I read your fic :D It's very good, I liked a lot, although I don't want Calleigh to dream that, I want her to live it :lol: with Ryan *sighs* ;)

7. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Found this at the spoiler thread, could involve carwash:

There is a gambling group that bets on which celebrity will die next. Counterfeit 100$ bills are being used though. Calleigh is caught with a 100$ bill and claims its not hers. She is covering for another CSI who is gambling with it though...I wonder who that could be( probably Ryan)..... And for a halloween episode Ryan Wolfe will be put under a spell, and then he sees dead people everywhere.

whether good or bad, it could mean more Carwash in the upcoming episodes

8. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

awwwwwww thanks guys!! MUAH!! ::kisses all around::

OH!! Y'ALL ARE NEVER GONNA BELIEVE THIS!!
    so i'm at Barnes and Noble today and i'm randomly looking through the magazines and what do i find!?! THE CARWASH HOLLYWOOD LIFE!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!

but ya thanks for the caps! they were pretty much awesome!!
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Luna... LOVE IT! Even though it was VERY sad... not as sad as The Last Smile tho... :(
    Nikki... you may give Luna a run for her money! I LOVE the song!! I might try writing a songfic... hmmm :cool:

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Kate lol, seriously?! That's hilarious! :lol: I love it! :D

really? Calleigh is caught with a counterfeit bill huh...but she's covering for someone...hmmm. Yeah I totally bet it's Ryan! And if that is the case then we should totally get at least a scene or two...one where he asks her to cover for him maybe and then totally one where he confesses she took the fall and she looks so proud and then later tells him how proud she is that he admitted it and that she'll stand by him and prove he's innocent of any wrong doing! Awww, I so hope it's something like that! :D

10. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Could it be possible you love someone to much?
    You find the one person and he's ment to be your rock your everything. When the tears stream down your face with the look of pain in you eyes whose going to see you through. You cant do this anymore it hurts so much. She hates being alone the nightmare are begining to feel real and yet she cant stop running. Is love really that scarey?

Pain

11. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #4: She Looks Very Beautiful, Babe!

As usual, spoiler tags don't work in my posts, so... Beware, spoilers below. :eek:

I believe it's probably Ryan, cause according to this and this he's the one who has to deal with the case.

I've started writing a new fic, btw. It's going to be a multichapter, so I hope I'll be able to update it regularly. :p Here's the first chapter.

I fixed it for you _Calleigh_

12. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

they are totally building up to carwash!!
    i mean come on!! calleigh gets another deadbeat boyfriend this time with a drug issue, calleigh apparently helps ryan out alot, the subtle hints ever since deviant. i think the only word to describe carwash is inevitable because i think that now it is merely a case of when rather than if :)

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Just wondered what everyone's favourite CaRWash moments thus far are and why? Mine are:

1. "Going Under" and the Babegate!- Do I need to say more. The fact I haven't seen the episode and the fact that I rank it as my fave CaRWash moment speaks volumes!

2. "Deviant"- Enough said. Its just a CaRWash-a-thon and that look between them at the end. *Shudders!*

3. "Under The Influence"- Its the start of something amazing!

14. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Geez, Mike, hard question! *thinks* I think mine are the following:

#3. The "Big Day Coming Up" scene in Collision. Cause they were totally caught. :lol:

#2. Tie between the "You look very beautiful today" in Rio and the "Babe" in Going Under (S5 just started so friggin well! :D)

#1. Deviant, hands down. From the look after Eric leaves, till the last long look at the end. This ep is definitely spelled as C-a-R-W-a-s-h.

15. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

mine are pretty much the same as all yours though i havn't seen them i have heard and seen caps of great things :lol

1# going under - babe!
    2# deviant - looks and body language asy it all!
    3# Nailed - she was showing how the nail gun worked, when we allll know she just wanted to get closer to him!

also how i think that this song is perfect for carwash moments, and for the iminent first on-screen kiss!!

hanson - deeper

She moves with a tender kiss
    And I can't stop feelin'
    She soothes with a tenderness
    And I can't stop' feelin'
    Well, I don't even know her name
    But I can't stop feelin'
    She says that she feels the same
    And I can't stop feelin'
    And if you let me try tonight
    You just might see that I'm...

Fallin' deeper, and deeper, and deeper in love