:eek: OMG sandersidle I LOVE THAT SONG!!! Snow Patrol rocks :D

I think this part kinda fits too:
I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

The reason why they never say 'I love you', even though it's really REALLY obvious. They don't want to just say it, words could mean nothing. But they SHOW it. You can see how they care about each other, you can even see it in their eyes... Simply cuz words aren't enough. :D

You know, maybe Ryan really feels like Calleigh is out of his reach. As much as he wants to tell her he loves her, he can't. So he tries to show it, instead. Hoping she'd get the hint. Poor Ryan doesn't realize Calleigh loves him just as much :D

Ooh S5 sounds great right from the beginning for CaRWash... though I wonder... who's Jake?? :confused: I thought you meant Jake Gyllenhaal (fave actor besides Jon and ES) :lol: But from what I read, he seems like a bad guy? Grrr why there should be a bad guy named Jake???? :mad:

Moriel, I'm sorry, we can't tell you. It's classified. I can tell you however, that they love being in that cabinet. And we're taking good care of them. :D

I am writing that cabinet fic now. Thank god for Calleigh's length. Comes in handy. ;)

Irma, Jake's the guy Calleigh's gonna date. I don't like him. He's..eww. :(

KATE!! Happy Birthday! CPOTD is all for you.

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Nothing To Lose)

nothingtolosele2.jpg

I caught them coming out of the bushes. I promised not to tell. I never promised not to show you pictures though :devil:

Hi guys, do you remember me? :D I've been reading all your posts, and I've reading the RP, although I'm a little behind there :p

So _Calleigh_ I took your name? ;) :lol: When I registered, I thought that someone already had it, but oh, surprise nobody had it (I'm very lucky :D) ;)

I need much love and CaRWash today, I'm a little (very) sad :(. That's why I'm listening to all my CaRWash songs.

Very good Lyrics everybody!!! ;)

Dutchie and Luna excellent fics (like always) ;)

Don't like Jake character either. I can't believe Calleigh dated with that guy.

Edited: Good CPOTD Nikki ;) I barely remember that episode (but I'll have it soon in my hands, finally :D)

Luna really?! That scene is awesome...aww she put his name on the card and grins and giggles...that's TOO cute! :D Totally have to go see that ep now! :lol:
Moriel, I'm sorry, we can't tell you. It's classified. I can tell you however, that they love being in that cabinet. And we're taking good care of them.
Awww they're in the cabinet huh...lol, I love how all the CSI shippy couples end up locked in some closet/room/lab/cabinet together... :devil: never fails to crack me up! I love it! :D

C.W. awww honey, you're having a bad day :( I'm sorry! **hugs to you!** Let CaRWash cheer you up! They's good at that! ;)

End of term am way happy!!!!!!!!! :)
And i get the second part of my csi miami box set in 23 days in counting i canny wait, :D :D :D :D :D
am in a fantastic mood so share the love folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, like Irma (Irma=Silhouette, isn't it?? ) already asked: who's Jake? I know, Nikki, it's Cals new love interest (bah, she doesn't need a new one, she has Ryan!!), but can anyone tell me some more about him? Perhaps who plays Jake? How does he look like?? Why does he have to appear again, just before the CaRWash-love finally 'exploded'?? (she calls Ryan BABE!!)

Hmpf, it's so sad, but the hope dies last...

Okay, just a bit more: CalleighWolfe, fantastic new icon, very cute!! *sighs* And all your fics are so well written (though Luna: why did you do this to poor Ryan?? :eek: I know, I know, it was just so sad! :( )
Nikki, you thought you did it not so well - why?? It's the missing scene we all were/are waiting for :D Very good! Kate, I hope I'm not too late: I wish you a happy B-Day with sweet dreams about you know what! :) Your fic is great as well, can't wait for the next update!

I am soooo happy, I just bought a laptop! Which means it's all my own, and I can be on more. When I have internet. Oeh I'm so glad, I'm gonna stuff it all up with CaRWash pics and so on.

Me presents you: Jake. Calleigh dated him when they were still in trainig, and I'm sure we'll find out more later. It seems he hurt her though, judging by what she said about him.

Cant wait for shock to play here in the uK though the episode shown on tuesday seemed very familiar to me, i think i saw it on living tv, hoping i did because that would meen s5 would show on there too sooner than on channel 5!!! :)
As for the cuboard thing, i think that they have already tried it there just not telling :devil:
As for the card thing it and the whole knowing what eachother is going to ask, total couple indicator :lol:

We named him Josh, that was before we knew his name was Josh. Not sure if we should change it. But we need a bad person Nat, or else Cal can't get with Ryan. And hey, that's what we all want. :D

Total couple indicator, oh that makes me think of:

Calleigh: "If I'm not mistaking, that's a cosmopolitan."
Ryan: "Total chick drink."
Calleigh: *death glare*

It's from Legal, and it's priceless. Legal is. ;)

OMG!!! I really suck!!! I was in my own problems, and forgot to say "Happy Birthday" to Kate *blushes*.

Really good your character in the RP, I'm still in page 3, but it's always good to count on Alexx ;) Happy b-day again :D

Thanks Vera!!! :D I did it by myself :D

i heart legal, it was one of the first episode i saw and i was like omg calleigh and that guy (didnt know his name yet but i did think he was fit, then i found out it was ryan!) are totally ment to be! and im usually good on couples getting together, when i first saw without a trace i totally saw sam and martin geting together(which we all know they will get back together, but every couple need there angst before hand) but thats besides the point...i was youtubeing again and i heard this song by michelle branch its called breathe, and when i heared it i just thought of carwash, and going under and all the calleigh angst iv seen. totally fits ;)

Breathe by Michelle Branch

I've been driving for an hour
Just talking to the rain
You say I've been driving you crazy
and its keeping you away
So just give me one good reason
Tell me why I should stay
'Cause I dont wanna waste another moment
in saying things we never meant to say

And I Take it just a little bit
I, hold my breath and count to ten
I, I've been waiting for a chance to let you in

If I just breathe
Let it fill the space in between
I'll know everything is alright
Breathe
Every little piece of me
You'll see
Everything is alright
If I just breathe

Well it's all so overrated
In not saying how you feel
So you end up watching chances fade
And wondering what's real

And I Give you just a little time
I, Wonder if you realize
I've been waiting till I see it in your eyes

If I just breathe
Let it fill the space between
Breathe,
Every little piece of me
You'll see
Everything is alright
If I just breathe
Breathe

So I whisper in the dark,
Hoping you hear me
Do you hear me?

If I just breathe
Let it fill the space between
Breathe,
Every little piece of me
You'll see
Everything is alright
Everything is alright if i just breathe... breathe

I've been driving for an hour
Just talking to the rain

CSI miami on living tonight under the influence is on!! not only is it a calleigh angst episode(big on the angst am i :p) but when i first watched it i was like whos the fit newbie ( ryan)!!...and i did laugh at this...
Calleigh: You're crazy, you know that? You could've been gator bait on your first day.
Ryan: Well, I did sacrifice my lunch. Just...remember that.
:lol: totally classic :lol:

C.W. totally cute avie hon! I LOVE it! :D Awww, Ryan with a baby...guys and babies... **sigh, swoon!!**
Hey so has it been confirmed that this Jake (Grrrr! :mad:) is meant to be a love interest for Calleigh, for sure this season? Man I hope not...unless it gets Ryan's butt in gear and get's him to make her his so no one else can steal her! Then I might be okay with Jake...but only if it makes Ryan act and quickly! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back