Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

How can I have forgotten Hush?? It was mainly because of that wonderful shippy-video that I got addicted to CaRWsh. I hadn't even seen S4 but all the scenes I saw just got me thinking "Are these two together and I don't know?"
Oh, and here's another proof that they perfectly match:

4x080450cg5.jpg
447ob3.jpg

(me loves Nailed (and, believe it or not, also for the nice R/E friendly moments))

1.- What was the first CaRWash thing that you saw?. For example: a pic, a post here, a scene, etc.
*Thinks hard* Jeez I really can't remember! I had never even heard of shipping until I accidentally got linked to this board and started my lurking fase. But the first thing I saw has to be Under the Influence.
2.- How did you fall in love with CaRWash?
I read on the board, found out what shipping meant, and thought: Hm...I like Calleigh. I like Ryan. I like Calleigh and Ryan. I'm gonna ship them. :D
3.- Before that, had you thought about Calleigh and Ryan as a couple?
Well, no, 'cause I didn't know what shipping was. :eek:
4.- Was CaRWash your first CSI shipping? What was it?
Uhh...no. As much as I hate it now *ducks* it was GSR. It was the only ship I knew of. Oh how unknowing I was. :p
5.- Off topic: What was your first shipping ever? (Short answer, 'cause you know the mods could get angry )
Like I said: GSR. Not CSI related? Pff...me and my boyfriend? :lol:
6.- Favorite CaRWash episode. Why is it your favorite?
Nailed, so many cute moments...so much love...
7.- Do you think CaRWash has future? What do you wanna see in its future?
Duh! Date? Hug? Kiss? Marriage? Whoa, going a bit too fast here. ;) More cute scenes?

Sue, thank you so much, I love it. Another present. You're just full of them. He's not here yet...

Thanks Inge, Lynn & Reine for missing me. I'll PM ya CalleighWolfe.

I'm voting for: 'Big Day Coming Up.' I swear, next time I'll think of a thread title. I actually had one, or now two made up. Better luck next time.

Sue, I forgot, thanks for taking over the CPOTD, I am now fully back on my duties.

hey where can I find the link to hush?

How long do you guys think they'll drag out the boyfriend fiasco? an episode a few episodes the season furture? (man I hope not the last two)

1.- What was the first CaRWash thing that you saw?. For example: a pic, a post here, a scene, etc. A adition Nikki write and all of the banners and icons on the forum..
2.- How did you fall in love with CaRWash? . Thanks to Nikki to going too the thread and read and after that whacting very good ad the epis on the telly to see the Carwash moments and i saw them...
3.- Before that, had you thought about Calleigh and Ryan as a couple? . No but i didnt link Calleigh with any one of the mean charaters i just thought about someone out of the lab or police...
4.- Was CaRWash your first CSI shipping? What was it? No, Calleigh numb 5..
5.- Off topic: What was your first shipping ever? (Short answer, 'cause you know the mods could get angry ) i dont remember.. Sorry..
6.- Favorite CaRWash episode. Why is it your favorite? I dont know the name of the epis but i like all the ones where the are working togehter but i think its the one when you see the epi from three ways, treu Call, true Ryan and true Eric..
7.- Do you think CaRWash has future? What do you wanna see in its future? I m hoping for it but i dont wanna share Calleigh she is mine.. No kidding but i like her a lot..

Silhouette......... ;) Just kiddin I wont bug you anymore.

Yahoo! Dutchie's back!! :D

Ok..i really don't have anything to write here..hmm... oh right!! I don't know whats going on but yesterday I had a CSI and CSIM crossover dream, and last night I had a dream that Calleigh got kidnapped and Ryan was all worried and he found a lock of her hair at the crime scene and started freaking out and then they found Calleigh tied to a pipe in some freaks basement and Ryan shot the guy and got Calleigh and he confessed his love to her...But it was weird because i skipped the whole investigation part in my dream..I don't even know how he found her :lol:

Maze said:
hey where can I find the link to hush?

It used to be at YouTube once, but it's not there anymore. If you want to see it, I can send it to you through msn if you have an account.

Anyways, here's a small poll, just to have a little fun...

That was a fun poll. :) Ok this is what I put:

Who'd ask the other out first?
That was tough but I put Ryan. Calleigh already asked him out for drinks so I think he would ask, but he would be really nervous and studdering. It would be cute ;)

Where would they go
I said movie then dinner, and sitting by the beach :)

How would they act at work
I said secret glances when no one was looking. I can really picture them doing that. Awww.
I also put totally ignore eachother :lol: I think they might get nervous about people finding out so they might do that. :lol:

Who finds out first
I kind of wanted to put Horatio, but Alexx seems like she knows everything about relationships and I think that no matter how much they try to hide it she can still see they love eachother.

Name of the episode
Undercover
Hushed secrets :D

Am new and fa scotland so sorry about my slang. I've read all three threads soon to be fourth. I havent a clue what am doing but whole life is about CaRWash sad i know but can you really blame me.

Awww sandersidle now I miss it that you never tease me anymore ;)

should i really panic as i read all the thread not that i know a whole lot but you guys seem a very nice bunch.

DaftWeeHun said:
should i really panic as i read all the thread not that i know a whole lot but you guys seem a very nice bunch.

*hands cookies* Welcome to the CaRWash family! We're glad to have you here with us! :D You'll soon get used to all our deliriuosness. :lol:

Welcome DaftWeeHun!!! I don't know exactly what you mean but Welcome here!!! :D

BTW, thanks everybody for answering my questions ;) :D

Good plate story Luna :lol: :lol: plastic!!! :lol: and very good your poll ;). I think Ryan will ask first. They'll go to the movies and dinner. They'll ignore each other and share sweet looks when nobody is looking at them, although I think it'll be something like this: Ryan will ignore Cal, but she'll keep flirting :lol:, and he'll be very nervous every time she slams him against the wall when nobody is looking...

R: 'Cal, what are you doing?' (nervous, almost sweating :lol:)
C: I'm trying to kiss you baby :kisses him:
R: Cal somebody could see us :blushes: we'd be in trouble!!!
C: :laughing: I don't care. I want you right now!!!

It's just that am excited i've been wanting to do this for ages but i never had the time to join but i have read every post every day

i love you, your mini role plays have any you guys read the carwash RP which i think dutchie plays calleigh, she just came back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back