Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

*comes out of hiding* You still know me? I know I haven't been on since monday, and it's not school, it's not private life, it's...grounding. :eek: I've been grounded. But now I'm not anymore, and I am back, I missed you all sooooo much and I hope you still want me back. So thanks to everyone for missing me and asking around and trying to reach me. Maybe I should leave cell phone number for the next time. ;) I'll be back in the fourth thread for full time, I don't have the time to read this 5 pages I missed, so if there was anything important...let me know. Oh and ficcie will be posted as soon as I figure out ff.net, which I haven't yet. :D

Dutchie You're back!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D when you say grounded you mean punished? Why? :(

Well, we've been postings some pics and things of the day, try to see them!!!! And I posted some CaRWash questions, try to answer please :D I really wanna know everybody's opinion. I hope you're fully back!!!

BTW, could you give me your MSN (you can PM me ;), I'll give you mine) I've got a little present (it's not a wonderful thing, but I wanted to give it to you)

Welcome back Dutchie...NOw your in trouble with all of us for going MIA on us..NAH just playing. But we were all worried, glad it was just that you were a bad girl and got grounded :D. You know me, I'm silly. So here is a Welcome back present for you.

Dutchie's welcome back present

I can only blame all my carwash involvement on Dutchie, she's the one that lead me to this thread with goodies..
I think maybe I saw a little carwash on the show after Ryan asked Boa out and I saw them all on ET and Emily made a comment about about Boa and Ryan hooking up and she said something like " I thought Togo was mine." SOmething like that..but that's when I started thinking they would be better then Snake woman. UGH. that thought makes me barf.

(Hugs Dutchie) Welcome Back! I missed you!

1- Nailed
2-when I saw Under the influence
3- That was when I started obsesing over Miami
4-yes
5-Jenna/Piers (Golden Sun video game)
6- Under the influence (sandwich, what can I say, when a man gives up his food for a woman it's true love)
7-yes, a date, no breaking up!

1.- What was the first CaRWash thing that you saw?. For example: a pic, a post here, a scene, etc. Uh I think it was during their scenes in season 3.
2.- How did you fall in love with CaRWash? Uh, I think I fell in love during the gator scene in Under The Influence.
3.- Before that, had you thought about Calleigh and Ryan as a couple? Yes... and no.
4.- Was CaRWash your first CSI shipping? What was it? No
5.- Off topic: What was your first shipping ever? (Short answer, 'cause you know the mods could get angry ) Eric and Calleigh
6.- Favorite CaRWash episode. Why is it your favorite? It was either Under the Influence or Recoil. They were both really cute episodes!
7.- Do you think CaRWash has future? What do you wanna see in its future? Yes. And I wanna see a date.

.- What was the first CaRWash thing that you saw?. For example: a pic, a post here, a scene, etc. When Dutchie dragged me in here kicking and screamin..NO but it had to be something in here. I got into it after the season 4 ended so I'd say I've been watching repeats this summer and not sure really which one I noticed it in. I'd say I did noticed the reaction Calleigh had in "Nailed" when Ryan said," havent' you ever pushed aside the dinner plates to get some." She tried to be all profesional and told him to stay focused or something, but the look on her face said," yeah I'd like to push those plates off that table right now and get some of you." hehehe...

2.- How did you fall in love with CaRWash? Just reading what everyone was wtiting about it in here and seeing pic of them together.

3.- Before that, had you thought about Calleigh and Ryan as a couple? NO

4.- Was CaRWash your first CSI shipping? What was it? Not really. I could see Ryan and Valera together back in season 3 but I never shipped them but I could stomach them together and I did read in the R/V thread.

5.- Off topic: What was your first shipping ever? i'd say R/V

6.- Favorite CaRWash episode. Why is it your favorite? nailed or UTI, or maybe legal...Legal and nailed are tied for my fav ep ever.

7.- Do you think CaRWash has future? What do you wanna see in its future? not sure...TPTB can't make up their minds to make anyone on the show have a good relationship.

Welcome back Nikki! I'm glad that you're are back! :)

my answers:
1) the first CaRWash thing was a fic at ff.net. I don't know which. Some day I checked all Ryan fics out and there were some CaRWash fics there. This was at the beginning of Season 3.
2) because of this thread and fanfic
3) not really. ryan was new and the tv station skipped 'Legal' and I didn't see it at the first glance in 'under the influence' but now I see it. :p
CSI shipping was totally new for me.
4) no, my first Ryan ship was with Valera
5) wow, let me think.... It was Leo/Piper (Charmed) or Luke/Lorelai (Gilmore Girls). can't remeber exactly.
6) Legal. they had a lot of fun during the episode.
7) some more friendship scenes would be nice as a start.

Welcome back, Nikki, we've missed you!

I voted for big day coming up?

1.- What was the first CaRWash thing that you saw?. For example: a pic, a post here, a scene, etc. A picture. It was on a friends website.
2.- How did you fall in love with CaRWash? Just watching their scenes together. I fell in love.
3.- Before that, had you thought about Calleigh and Ryan as a couple? Being part DuCaine, it was kind of hard to choose all of that, but I loved their interactions with each other.
4.- Was CaRWash your first CSI shipping? What was it? Are we talking all of the other CSI's or Just Miami?.. If all, No. CatNip was. but if Miami, nope. DuCaine was.
5.- Off topic: What was your first shipping ever? (Short answer, 'cause you know the mods could get angry ) Mulder/Skully and Buffy/Angel(us), Bristin.. Thats the short version.
6.- Favorite CaRWash episode. Why is it your favorite? I think Denial, just because I love them..
7.- Do you think CaRWash has future? What do you wanna see in its future? I think they really do have a future together, and I'd like to see them go out on dates, and getting married, full nine yards. Shut up, Luna, I still want my freaking angst from it all.

1.- What was the first CaRWash thing that you saw?.it was a preview for a new episode.

2.- How did you fall in love with CaRWash?how do you not fall in love with CaRWash? i fell in love when they had that scene in Recoile, i love how protective and worried he was about her.

3.- Before that, had you thought about Calleigh and Ryan as a couple? yup, they look so cute on scene together.

4.- Was CaRWash your first CSI shipping? What was it? if it was Miami, yes, if not, Sandle.

5.- Off topic: What was your first shipping ever?Raven/Robin, Teen Titans...BooYeah

6.- Favorite CaRWash episode. Why is it your favorite? Legal, it's my fav. they jokes the comforting...love

7.- Do you think CaRWash has future? What do you wanna see in its future? well, i want to stuff them in a closet, that would be a great episode. Calleigh's looking for gloves and Ryan asks if she needs help, than Eric accidently closes the door which doesn't have a handle on the other side. that's what happens, fantisize and agree with me, you know you want to

-x-liv

If they were to have a date, I wish it was a movie... I just can picture Cal nonchalantly eating popcorns totally absorbed by the movie while Ryan tries his best to stretch his arm over her shoulders. :lol:

I can picture that too, and Calleigh turning to him and looking at him, "Well what are you waiting for?"

Hey Dutchie didnt get a CWPOTD posted so I'll post a pic for her..
potd.jpg

once again pic by me... eeeeww I just noticed Ryan has a cute smile but Calleigh got a look likes she's about to barf.sry

I've just rewatched Nailed and Ryan's "Haven't you ever pushed aside the dinner plates to get some?" is priceless! :lol: Not to mention Calleigh's barely repressed grin. I bet they buy new plates every day because they've eagerly "pushed aside" the old ones :lol:

Ryan: You made soup? Again?
Calleigh: We've run out of plates, hun. We have only some bowls left. And soon there won't be any of them either.
Ryan: If we don't want to spend all our salary to buy new dishes, we should stop having "post meals fun"...
Calleigh: No way! What do you think plastic was invented for?

Hahaha Twiz, that pic is hilarious. :lol: Action shot ;)

Haha. I bet they would have to keep buying the plates and the people at the store would be like okkk.... :lol:

Haven't delurked here for ages... so I think I might join the discussion ;) You guys don't mind, right?

1.- What was the first CaRWash thing that you saw?. For example: a pic, a post here, a scene, etc. Being honest, it was sandersidle's signature ;) The second one is when Calleigh jokingly punched Ryan on the chest in S4 first episode. It made me smile... Well actually I used to watch Miami on and off when my sis was watching it (she's a closet CaRWash fan haha...), then I rewatched S3 and began to see the CaRWash moments :)

2.- How did you fall in love with CaRWash? Uh, when there were two certain anonymous people dragged and lured me here :lol: I am a victim here! They should remain anonymous. I need to protect their identity ;) :lol: I'm yet to be fully converted... But, oh man I even joined CaRWash RP, I'm halfway there!

3.- Before that, had you thought about Calleigh and Ryan as a couple? I've thought about it, but I think I couldn't see Ryan with anyone (I guess I wanted him all for myself :lol:) But if I have to ship him with anyone, I'd go for Valera or Calleigh (Ryan needs a nice girl, not... well, a snake :rolleyes:). And then there was my closet-CaRWash sister who would point at a certain CaRWash scene so I thought, they do work together a lot... I think Ryan really admires Calleigh. It's almost like Sara and Greg's dinamic, the mentor and the new kid :D I have yet to believe Ryan also has a crush on Calleigh, like Greg to Sara... So there's the possibility :)

4.- Was CaRWash your first CSI shipping? What was it? No, Sandle stole my heart first :) Truth is, I didn't start watching Miami until lately...

5.- Off topic: What was your first shipping ever? (Short answer, 'cause you know the mods could get angry ) Sandle... beside CSI? I believe it was Sidney-Vaughn from Alias.

6.- Favorite CaRWash episode. Why is it your favorite? I'm yet to discover that... S4 just started here, and I'm dying to see Nailed. You can ask me again a few months from now. Oh wait, I like Legal. Him taking her class and commenting on the 'nice earings', it's cute :)

7.- Do you think CaRWash has future? What do you wanna see in its future? I'm undecided... I'm pretty new to this ship... but I'd love to see how it evolve

Whoa it's LONGGGGG!!! :eek:
Welcome back Dutchie! I'm glad you're back! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back