Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her hear

CalleighWolfe said:
Yes Dingbat I got the PM about your banner. Thanks a lot!!! What is the CaRWash thing in 'Three Way'? I haven't watched s4 complete :( Can you tell me? A pic would be good ;)

This one

4x05_1112.jpg

He's just standing REALLY close to her (tho on another angle they could be miles apart :rolleyes:), and she doesn't seem to mind.

And I love how Eric's giving them their space ;)

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

thanks for the type guys i just am trying doing three things at once 1. watch telly, 2.do homework and 3. download music and 4. trying to stay awake.

i have to go csi will be starting soon and am really tried nice talking to you all

Sweetie, *whispers: Use the 'Edit'-Button!!*
But have a great night and enjoy CSI
Oh, and remember the new rule: post 3 lines minimum and it needs to be CaRWash-Stuff ;)
(I know, I didn't do it now as well, but I just wanna explain ;) )

Holy cow!!! I've been gone a day and y'all have already posted 3 PAGES!!! geeze!!

ok...

1.- What was the first CaRWash thing that you saw?. For example: a pic, a post here, a scene, etc.

the v Who Am I? Then i saw Hush and fell in love!

2.- How did you fall in love with CaRWash?

I went to this ship... and they're both so hott!! They would make one hott couple!!

3.- Before that, had you thought about Calleigh and Ryan as a couple?

Ya that's the whole reason i started watching Miami

4.- Was CaRWash your first CSI shipping? What was it?

Ya CaRWash was my first!

5.- Off topic: What was your first shipping ever? (Short answer, 'cause you know the mods could get angry )

short? ok! Jate(Lost)Sandles!LeoPiper(Charmed)MerDer(Greys)Carby(ER)... i could go on and on!!

6.- Favorite CaRWash episode. Why is it your favorite?

OH NO QUESTION!!! NAILED!!! LOOOOOOOOVE IT!! FABULOUS!!!

7.- Do you think CaRWash has future? What do you wanna see in its future?

I hope so... but i'm kind of a doubting Thomas... They can have any future they want as long as it doesn't end in either death, heartbreak, or BOA!! :mad:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I really don't know what's going on with me, but... I just had a nice idea for another fic, so... I just wrote it. It's not exactly the usual angst/romance stuff I generally write, but it's kind of sweet...

And, man, we're getting closer to thread #4!!! Who's going to buy the champagne and the cake for the party? :D

oooooooooh!!! ::gasps like and old lady and faints::

LUNA!! YOU ARE MY HERO!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES!!! AND HE'S BARE CHESTED!! AHHHHH!! I SWEAR I THINK I'M GONNA CRY!!! ::again gasps like an old lady and faints:: You have a gift, girl!! seriously!!

oh right... three relevant lines... uuuuuuum...

CaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWash
CaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWash
CaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWash
CaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWashCaRWash
there does that count??

Aww Luna (do you mind if I call you that? :)), I love your fic. Thats really sweet :).

Ahh yes I really need to see three-way. I love how he stands so close. I guess Ryan is sooo attracted to Calleigh he can't stay away ;)

oh IHNC, I tease Silhouette because she knows she wants to come to this thread, and has many times ;) :lol: Hehe sorry Silhouette, but you said you missed it! Jkk :D

sandersidle said:
Aww Luna (do you mind if I call you that?)

Are you kidding me? Of course not! :) And thanks for the compliments. I just can't seem to stop writing... Dunno why. I've never written so much in my whole life. :lol:

And, speaking about Three Way, it is a true crime if you haven't watched it yet! I could stare at them standing so close for hours! *dreams*

3 way was my 2nd fav ep of season 4. Ryan was so funny in it. Such a wise ass. at the end them standing together was nice. I did notice the closeness. When I first saw it I wasn't into carwash and I was like," man could they get any friggin closer together." Now I'm like," maybe a few inches. Ok why is the page so huge?

Now, I remember :sighs: Three Way I haven't watched it either. Thanks for the pic!!! ;)

Imagine this, I listened to Aerosmith's 'Don't wanna miss a thing', and I was thinking about CaRWash!!!! And now I'm listening to No Mercy's 'When I die' (yeah, I'm dusting my old songs) and I can imagine a CaRWash story!!! I'm sick!!!! :D I won't write of course I have no idea about that, and I think it would be a little difficult for me :(

Dutchie very good your new fic 'Can't stop loving you'!!!! :D I read it after my two exams, it was relaxing ;) but I got scared, I really thought she'd leave him. BTW I got 100 in both of the exam
Lentes.gif
I've posted this in three forums :p

]b]Luna[/b] you were a Calleigh/Speedle, right?

Yeah why is page so big?

Hehe I have certain CaRWash songs. One is weird. I don't even know how its a CaRWash song but its kinda like Calleigh is telling Ryan not to give up (when he first became a CSI) and that she will be there for him..Well thats what it reminds me of :D its not even a slow song, but it makes me happyy.

The other song is Who Am I, because of the CaRWash video on youtube. Its so cute, I love it! :D

referring to the questions the first time i thought of carwash was totally the promo of under the influence...i was like yep there we go! Dude i totally cant sleep and I have to get up at 5 to go to school so yeah im screwed haha! I totally wish i could ditch...but my parentals wont let me GAH!

CalleighWolfe said:
Luna you were a Calleigh/Speedle, right?

*cough* What? Me? A Talleigh? :lol: No way, girl, this is the only Calleigh -ship I've never supported. ;) I've actually never liked Speedle (nor disliked him, but still) and he doesn'r really work with Cal.
Their friendship was too deep and consolidated to turn into something more (and this remminds me al lot of me and my best friend).

Going back to CaRWash... Well, they nearly hadn't even had the time to say "Hi, nice to meet you" that they were already flirting. :lol:

i cant belive that in feloney flight Ryan is in it like twice then thats it i mean no carwash moment at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back