Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday for me, but I get your point. :D Under the Influence was good. The love of his life...*happy sigh* I wanna continue my fic now. You still don't know what it's about. :lol:

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

so i have to say bye now, for the next two weeks, I'll miss ya all!!!!

Oh, Girlie! Have a great trip! We'll miss you, too, so come back soon and healthy! :)
And Maze: I get what you wanted to say - so funny, I nearly fell from my chair :lol: hope your computer didn't get a damage after your try to feet us ;)
Nikki, Nikki, tz, tz, tz, NO ALCOHOL FOR YOU! (okay, but only a little gulp, because you forgave me ;) )

Only a little gulp! :D ... wait? Chase me? Why chase me? *points at Vera* Chase her?

*waves bye bye to Girlie* See ya soon! Have CaRWash thoughts while you're away!

my favorite episode is probably nailed cause there's alot of ryan in it... and i dunno but i love the look on his face when he says "i guess you can take the girl out of firearms... but no you can't cause it's you" it's just such an awesome look!

I like calleigh's (maybe knowing :devil:) smile after ryan's quote: have you ever pushed aside the dinner plates to get some?
:lol:

the dumpster dive scene is also funny. :lol:

Woot! New thread! :D

It's funny how now everytime I go to wash my car I think of these two. Not that there's anything wrong with that . . .

:lol: :D

sandersidle said:
ok now i REALLY cant wait for season 4 to come out!!!!!!

Wait, when does it come out?

Girlie *cries* I will miss thee, have happy CaRWash thoughts while your away!

ya the dumpster part was pretty funny. But when he acutally jumped it almost sounded like one of those suspenseful noises the trombones make before something startling happens...

did anyone else think it was kind of hott when he whistled or am i weird with a whistling fetish?

Unfortunatly i don't have a car so i can't think about CaRWash while i wash it... :(

csicat said:
It's funny how now everytime I go to wash my car I think of these two. Not that there's anything wrong with that . . .

Theres nothing wrong with that! I did it earlier. It was so hilarious to think about it. I love washing my car now!

Dutchie said:
CaRWashluvr, welcome to the Angst Whores! (I'm Nikki btw) What's your real name?

My name is Sammi or just Sam whichever.... I really hope they have enough time to show Nailed on rerun b/c i really need to see it again and i don't think i can wait until the dvd comes out to see it..

DC_nz: where do you live? Here in Germany I'm melting away, puh. And as you mentioned before, "Under the Influence" is one of my fav Carwash-epis this far, too. It was so cute how she always kept in sight of what he was doing :)

Hey cinegirl, I'm waving at you from New Zealand :) We're in the middle of a cold winter here although the sun is shining today - yay! Just in time for the weekend.

sandersidle - where did you get your Emily and Jon quotes from? Was that in an interview and if so which one?

iheartcathnick - your signature reminds me how much I love NCIS. It's starting back here next week but minus Kate. I can't believe she was killed at the end of last season :( :( I did not expect that one.

Dutchie - 'Nailed' is definately a great episode which I'm gonna have to watch it again this weekend seeing as everyone has been talking about it! I'll just FF the start with that yucky shot in the Hummer (I think you all know what I mean) and the scene where Ryan gets hurt :(

Does anyone else like 'Payback' when Calleigh is talking about the picture frame to Ryan and asks him about OCD and throwing things out?? OMG there is something in those scenes that make my CaRWash heart beat a bit faster...the looks between them..hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back