Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Luna so glad you wrote ficcie :D & adore the banner! and that picture is perfect ;)

yes Dutchie that means we're chasing you more then usual now ;)

sandersidle I completely love that wallpaper, great job! :D

ooh we have a new member to the Angst Whore Club! yay welcome CaRWashLuvr! :D

yay!!! and i thought i was the only CaRWash fan... ha!

I really wanna watch some carwash episodes but i don't own any and there is no way to rent it in my area!! ahhhh!!

im buying seasons 1,2, and three today! :D :D im so excited i want to make a list of CaRWash episodes!!!

What's that?? I've missed the opening!! *snief*
How could this happen? No excuses, I'm a bad, bad shipper...
DC_nz: where do you live? Here in Germany I'm melting away, puh. And as you mentioned before, "Under the Influence" is one of my fav Carwash-epis this far, too. It was so cute how she always kept in sight of what he was doing :)
CaRWashLuvr, nice to see you in the "Angst Whores Club"! :D
CDC, I LOVE YOUR BANNER! Especially the text on it - maybe a good idea for the next thread title? "Think Hot Think CaRWash", lol!
sandersidle: *sighs* so cute wallpaper, thanks for sharing it with us! :)
And ihnc, thank you a lot for the kind words - CaRWash gives definitivly the best template for this work ;)
Okay, now where are the cookies? I want some, too, I'll give you some champaign in return! :D

thanks cinegirl :) yummy cookies! where they at? sorry i felt like speaking gankster for a sec. :p

*hands everyone a box of cookies* Here, Eat, and Enjoy! and think CaRWash :D

(throws bag of Milkyway popables at compuer screen) Oh, guess I can't share.(Eats candy by herself)

Maze said:
(throws bag of Milkyway popables at compuer screen) Oh, guess I can't share.(Eats candy by herself)

That is not fair. I thought you loved us, Maze?

*kidnaps Ryan and Cal as a protest*

Now Maze, what were you saying about not sharing? :eek:

lol, I do love you guys! I just can't figure out how to get these things to you guys! I'll try again. (Throws milkyway popables at everyone) Hey it worked! Happy eating!

CDC- loved the update, I'll put in a reveiw later.

IHNC, I'm chasing you back! Everyone, chase IHNC! :p CaRWashluvr, welcome to the Angst Whores! (I'm Nikki btw) What's your real name?

Vera honey, we forgive you! We all love you, I missed it too, so don't feel to bad. And though I'm terribly under age, I take the champagne! :D Maze, you're unfair. You don't share, I don't share. (and I have a fic to share soon enough. Yes, I'm teasing again :lol:)

You guys have spoken too much about the best CaRWash eps! You made me want to re-watch them again, so now I've put on my S3 dvds and I'm watching Under The Influence (little cute baby Ryan! Awww!)... The beginning of everything! :D

ohh ive seen that episode!! thank god he wanted to become a csi. or else he wouldnt have met the love of his life. not mention we wouldnt be able to watch him every monday :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back