Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDC, I'm sorry but I doesn't drive to Milan, or in the near of that(I think so) :D but I'll drive to Lago Maggiore, you know this lake?

Congrats on thread #3

DC_nz said:
Ok, so fellow CaRWashers, if you could pick one and only one
CaRWash episode as your fave (yes I know it's hard to pick only one) which one would it be and why?

I haven't seen anything from season 4 so I only consider season 3 episodes.

my favorite is 'legal'.
-their discussion about the intelligent glass is funny.
-calleigh saw sad Ryan in the morgue and comforted him. (sort of)
- he took her class! i like it how he said 'nice earrings'
- calleighs look after ryan's 'this is a totally chick drink'. :lol:

this episode is cute and it looked like they were working together for a long time.

Yes, I know that lake. It's not far from Milan... A couple of hours, I think.

Anyways, I've joined the CaRWash banners fashion and I've made my own new banner! My first one ever! :D

I agree with Nailed as my fav CaRWash ep, but it's a tie with Legal (I just love Legal), while Under Influence comes second and Recoil third (some good CaRWash angst, but he's so cute when he pulls her down to protect her during the shooting!)

Recoil is also one of my favorites, it's just a shame that they were argueing so much. A little, okay, but they were argueing almost the entire episode. I loved the end though, in my imagination there was a hug outside the screen. :D

Legal is great too, it has some great scenes and yes, I love the: 'you took my class!' quote. Under the influence is also nice. Though the start was a bit rough, I'll never forget the look he gave her...*melt*

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Under the influence, that smile was to cute!

Ach, unfortuanatly I won't be able to write for a while. I go on vacation soon. No internet for over a week!

That's too bad Maze, that means they're all gonna chase me... :eek: Help! *runs off*

Grabs the last biscuit. Thanks ITNC! Let's hope this season is even better than the last. ;)

omg! new thread! congratulations guys! i have some fan art. i just got PSP so please go easy on me ;)

carwash6.png

Yayayayayaya New thread :D

Grea art sandersidle

Great update CDC So sweet :)

My favorite CaRWash ep is definetly Nailed.. it is actually my favorite episode ever on the show! the CaRWash scenes were amazing and i loved that Ryan got hurt.. for some reason whenever the boys i love on my shows get hurt i love it and i have no idea why :D

CaRWashLuvr said:
for some reason whenever the boys i love on my shows get hurt i love it and i have no idea why :D

Welcome to the Angst Whores Club! :D Nikki, Lynn, Vera and I are pleased to have a new member with us! :lol:

And now, something shippy... One of their many looks!

aw...the pic is cute, ryan is cute, calleigh is cute, and both together are cute :D

ughhh i need to see nailed!!!!!!! calleigh doesnt visit ryan in the hospital does she? kus in the screencaps i didnt see her there. :)

CDC, thanks for welcoming me into the Angst Whores Club!!I'm sure i'll have a great time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back