Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

oh sooo sweet pics guys

i think that calleigh would ask him out because he's just too shy but it would be reeally sweet if he does :D i'd love it the way you wrote it in your dialouge calleighwolfe

Oh I like the pic of the day..that shows that they were close from beginning! :D

That was his first episode too. He used to watch her at her scenes ;) OMG I just had an idea for a fic!!! Ah, the morning is good to me ;)

Loves the pics :)

now i'm curious dingbat, tell me your Idea please :D

good mornin :D

awww cinegirl i love your captions!!! :D there so sweet.

Dutchie, i love the CPOTD! he was soo cute at the end when they were at the computer and he just looked at her for like 5 seconds and then said that he was glad everything worked out! *sigh* sooo cute!
heart.jpg

hehe im gonna have to use that heart alot in this thread :D

Girlie said:
now i'm curious dingbat, tell me your Idea please :D

Based on what I said earlier about him watching her at a scene, before he was a CSI. Maybe a fascination. Something like that. But it's just an outline right now, but I hope it pans out... :)

ooooh CPOTD!!! good stuff!!! he looks so different!! crazy!!

So i'm off work today and i'm about to go crazy!! :eek: it's raining and there is nothing to eat in the house!! AND I WANNA WATCH CARWASH!! :eek:

lovely pics you all, and i will have my story over cal and Ryan soon, but not today i just had the most terribel ever so if you all dont mind im just loving all the pics and the writing there is on the threads today... *star crying again*..

awwww Nathalie_Emily!!! :( here have some cookies! *hands Nathalie cookies* :) i hope you feel better!

Yeah, I'll join: *hugs Nathalie* Can we help some way, hun? :(

post some beautiful pics for my that will already make some up and i dont no what else because i really feel terribel.. but thanks for all the hugs a really love them and need thrm very much right know.. and the cookies too the are very welcome im hungry *eats cookies maybe to quick but its great*

Aww, just eat them as fast as you wish *handles out some more cookies*
And here a special - perhaps renowned - CaRWash-picture only for you:
0614.jpg

Hope you feel better soon!
a020.gif

Thank you i will, i just called my dad and put all the positive things out so i will stop eating the cookies and start eating some dinner. * give you a big hug for your consurn and the pic and the cookies* youre sweet.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back