Cake, Candles & Confetti ~ Birthday Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
happybirthdaysmiley.gif
crazy_steph have a good one!!!

CSIannalysse gets to share a birthday with Morgan Fairchild, Oscar Benton, Michele Greene, Keith Gordon, Thomas Calabro, Lee Crystal, Tony Butler, Nathan Lane, Stephen McHattie, Dave Davies, Joey Bishop, James A Michener, Trisha Noble, Bob Griese, Blythe Danner, Dennis Edwards, Fran Tarkenton, Victor Buono, Shelley Berman, John Fiedler, Norman Rockwell, Horace Greeley, and Dr Henry Heimlich.

^ wibbsy, love your sig. I really love Keane.

Happy birthday, CSIanalysse! It wasn't on Dynamo's list, but you share birthdays with Maura Tierney! *punishes Dynamo* How could you forget that?

MissRoosFox said:
It wasn't on Dynamo's list, but you share birthdays with Maura Tierney! *punishes Dynamo* How could you forget that?
I am sorry to forget a cast member of NewsRadio who shared screen time with Khandi Alexander. But I could add about 170 other television, movies, music, sports, politics, and other historical people having birthdays today that were listed on just the first regular site I checked. I also have about a dozen or so bookmarks of similar sites that might list others. Anyway, my apologies to Maura and the other 170 or so and hope they also have a great day.

Macayla and Drumchik get to share a birthday today with Bobby Brown, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Chris Barron, Debra Jo Fondren, Duff (Michael) "Rose" McKagan, Nigel Olsson, Christopher Guest, Barbara Hershey, David Ladd, Nolan Bushnell, Roger Staubach, Stephen J Cannell, David Selby, H R Giger, Stuart Damon, Hank Aaron, Red Buttons, Zsa Zsa Gabor, and John Carradine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back