Cake, Candles & Confetti ~ Birthday Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dynamo1 said:
I couldn't find a listing for grissom_gurl in the board's users list. The closest I could find was grissoms_gurl with a birthday on December 5, not February 5.
^^I'm gonna sound stupid but,wth,where's the board's users list? :confused:

Hormiga, if you scroll up the right side of each page, it is near the top, just under the ad in the right margin. It is in a small box with links to FAQ, Moderator Bios, Board Rules, Who's Online, and a couple of others.

Oh, I didn't knew it either...So, will that birthday cake appear there, next to the name, if it was that person's birthday?

Dynamo1 said:
Hormiga, if you scroll up the right side of each page, it is near the top, just under the ad in the right margin. It is in a small box with links to FAQ, Moderator Bios, Board Rules, Who's Online, and a couple of others.
^^Thanks Dynamo :),I've never noticed it. :rolleyes:

wibble said:
CSI_Dani said:
Oh, I didn't knew it either...So, will that birthday cake appear there, next to the name, if it was that person's birthday?

That's correct ;)
Not correct. The cake does not show in the users list.
I liked it better when the birthdays appeared on the bottom of the Main Index.

WE used to have calendar, so it showed who has birthday on the bottom of main index... but we don't have that anymore.

Dynamo1 said:
wibble said:
CSI_Dani said:

That's correct ;)

Sorry, the question confused me :lol: The cake appears next to the poster's name when they make a post, but not in the actual user name list.

And I agree, it was better when we had the birthdays at the bottom of the main index :p

wibble said:
Dynamo1 said:
wibble said:
CSI_Dani said:

That's correct ;)

Sorry, the question confused me :lol: The cake appears next to the poster's name when they make a post, but not in the actual user name list.

And I agree, it was better when we had the birthdays at the bottom of the main index :p
Oh, ok! Thanks!

Just noticed a cake beside sarahvma and ebuzz55's username. Happy birthday today, February 8. Also born on this date are Gary Coleman, Mary McCormack, Vince Neil, Dan Seals, Mary Steenburgen, John Grisham, Ethan Phillips, Paul Wheatbread, Robert Klein, Michael Goodroe, Ted Koppel, Susan Clark, Nick Nolte, Jack Larson, Lana Turner, Jules Verne, James Dean, Audrey Meadows, Alejandro Rey, Jack Lemmon, and Brooke Adams (Mrs Tony Shalhoub).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back