Cake, Candles & Confetti ~ Birthday Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to be the first to wish a very very VERY happy birthday to Lizzy_004! May all your wishes come true, I love ya! Oh, and watch the DVDs! :D

happybirthdaysmiley.gif
to Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004, you get to share January 29 birthday with Oprah Winfrey, Tom Selleck, Irlene Mandrell, Andrew Keegan, Sara Gilbert, Kelly Packard, Ed Burns, Heather Graham, Nicholas Turturro, Paul McGann, Judy Norton-Taylor, Tommy Ramone, Bernard Herrmann, Ann Jillian, Marc Singer, Barbara Moore, Katharine Ross, Claudine Longet, Noel Harrison, Leslie Bricuse, W C Fields, Paddy Chayevsky, Anton Pavlovich Chekhov, John Raitt, William McKinley, Victor Mature, Professor Irwin Corey, and Charlie himself… John Forsythe.

Thanks Beesy, desertwind, Dynamo1, Ducky, Wibbs, Elsie, Eva and Tink for the b-day wishes :D My day is awesome! *passes chocolate cake to everyone*

Dynamo1 said:
Lizzy_004, you get to share January 29 birthday with Oprah Winfrey

I know!! :D :D Isn't it GREAT??! Although I don't know the rest of those people (shame on me!), I'll save this list, and I think it's really cool of you to look it up! Thanks! :)

Lizzy_004 said:
Although I don't know the rest of those people (shame on me!), I'll save this list,
Here's help on a few:
Tom Selleck (Magnum PI and Monica's dentist boyfriend on Friends)
Irlene Mandrell (Country singer and Barbara Mandrell's sister)
Sara Gilbert (Darlene from Roseanne's show)
Nicholas Turturro (Martinez on NYPD Blue)
Paul McGann (1996 Dr Who made-for-TV movie)
Judy Norton-Taylor (Mary Ellen on the Waltons)
Katharine Ross (movies The Graduate, Butch Cassidy, and the original Stepford Wives)
John Forsythe (voice of Charlie on Charlie's Angels TV and movies, Blake Carrington on Dynasty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back