"Burn Out" Discussion **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 28, 2006.

1. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

You know, I almost forgot that we'd see the promo for Post Mortem, I hope it's not like Fannysmackin' where we didn't see Greg, but I think where that storyline is a crucial one for Greg, it will feature him.

Less than 5 hours for me. :)

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm excited too, though I wish TV Guide had said something about Greg. It doesn't even mention his story :(

3. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

Yes, but he is mentioned for the Post Mortem epi, and it's a great mention too.

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Wow.. Was that the first episode that didn't start with us seeing the strip!?

5. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

It wasn't the first, but it was one of the few..
    The only one i can remember offhand is the one where the CSIs are running..can't remember the name

The episode is...meh...so far. Hopefully it gets better.

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Oh the episode Dead Ringer. Your right. I hope the episode gets more interesting!

7. sherlockanne

sherlockanne Lab Technician

Wow Greggo looks good as new!! Awww I felt bad for him when Grissom yelled at him when he thought he had put on the music, I'm glad Sara stuck up for him! :) Haha I love Hodges... "Young GAShopper" :lol: :p Brass has had some great lines so far too... "Get Benjamin Franklin out of here..." :lol:

8. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I swear, Grissom can be such a butthead sometimes. He's back to being rude to Greg. First, he's ready to yell at Greg for having the radio on too loud (it's playing heavy metal music). As it turns out, his secret girlfriend, Sara, was playing the radio. Strike one, Grissom. Next, he almost snarks at Greg for not doing a more thorough investigation. Fortunately, our boy Greg is on top of things, as usual, and proved Grissom to be in error. Strike two, Grissom. One more strike and you're out of favor with me.

9. sherlockanne

sherlockanne Lab Technician

I'm mad at Grissom too don't get me wrong, but you have to remember that he's on a very intense case and this subject is particularly hard on him. :( Well at least Greg impressed Grissom with his work on the gasoline... :)

10. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Greg is going to just breakdown, I can still see a hint of bruising on greg's left cheek. I really liked this episode, but I hate how Grissom got on greg's back

11. Guest

Guest Guest

That headache that Grissom had... ya that’s exactly how I feel when I get them!!!

And I don't think he was being rude to Greg intentionally, I think it was all about the migraine he had; believe me when you get one you are not nice to anyone... no matter who they are.

12. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Grissom looks burned out, he needs some time off. Decent episode, next week looks good as hell

13. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Was anyone else as bored with this episode as I was? I missed a bit at the beginning. Was Catherine even in this one?

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Where did you see a preview of next week??? I didn't get one on the channel I was watching... :(

15. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Alan. Tudyk.

Really liked the episode. Nice balance of almost everything, though I think I spotted a scene out of place, or that was moved. Interesting choices in there. And, I really liked the cinematography and sound choices to illustrate the migraine. I'll have to check the editing the second time I watch it. This might be a solid ep for the technical side of CSI to get an Emmy on.

Regarding Gris and Greg: I think Gris was a bit insensitive, but the man had a HORRID migraine. I know I am less than pleasant with one. Also, tough case. Yes, he should have been nicer, but I liked when Sara told him to be nicer to Greg, and he was. I mean, he was really great to Greg after the gas results came through. I smiled.

It was a group effort tonight, but I really enjoyed the time between Alan Tudyk and William Petersen. Really well done, and so great to see Mr. Tudyk in a dramatic role.

More later when I'm coherant. :)