Bring Back Burn!

NEWS AND UPDATES

DnA shipper from CSIFILES.COM has reached 1000 + post and 8196 viewers!

Congrat's

HAVE YOU SIGNED YET ?

CLICK ON

http://new.petitiononline.com/Aiden/petition.html

and sign already

(If you have multiple e-mail adresses sign with those multiple adresses)

GET FRIENDS EVEN IF THEY DON'T KNOW MUCH OF THE SHOW

GET THEM TO HELP US SHOW SUPPOET AND MAKE THIS PETION STRONG!

THANKS TO ALL THAT SIGNED

I SUGGEST WE MAKE A COMPLETE LIST OF WHY PEOPLE SHOULD SIGN THIS, THERE'S SOME PEOPLE THAT ARE APREHENSIVE ABOUT IT.

ANYWAYS LET'S KEEP THIS STRONG

Sorry about that!

It's just that support is needed for this to withold itself when presented.

Aiden has to come back!!Shes replaceble!!

Genius.

The least you guys could do is pick up a dictionary before you send this off, because as it is right not it's terribly embarrassing. Also, the petition should be addressed to TPTB, not to the fans.

Is it possible to rewrite the covering letter and keep the signatures already on it? If not, that's okay, we can delete the current petition and get all the supporters to sign it again. I have a better covering letter that we can use instead. Apologies to the mods for the current petition; I was not asked to check it over before it was posted and therefore only discovered its content once I signed, myself. Here's the covering letter which I wrote; would all please take time to consider its content and add or remove whatever parts you see fit? I'd like all of the campaigners to have a say in what goes into our covering letter. Remember, it must be professional.

xxxxxxxx

To: CBS Executives

Re: Bring Back Burn

We, the undersigned, are fans of the character Aiden Burn from the show under your production entitled CSI: New York. We are disappointed that Vanessa Ferlito has chosen to leave the show, and we understand that the parting was amicable. Therefore, we request that you speak with Miss Ferlito regarding her return to the show, as we feel her presence adds to the dynamic of the cast. Her absence has left a void in the show that we, her fans, would like to see eradicated by her return. We understand that she may choose to stay with her decision, but we would like you to inform her that her fans are upset and she is missed.

Thank you very much,

The Undersigned.

Back