Bring Back Burn!

No thing, Miss_U.

iheartnickcath, I´m starting a Flaiden-shortstory. But I´m writing in German. I´ll wait until it is finished. Then I´m going to translate the whole story.
So it should take some time. ;)

Was it said why Vanessa left the show anyway? Creatively restricted by a weekly series? I do think that some celebs don't know what they're getting into if they go into a weekly series and aren't used to it.

Also, what of the rumors of Vanessa being on Heroes? I recall an article saying it was ironic considering her final CSI NY ep but now she's nowhere to be seen.

Wow. That was. wow. Um. First question, um I think she left because she wanted to do other series/movies.

second question. I have no clue on that one, didn't hear much on that.

I knew that part, I just remember there being rumors about the new series "Heroes" but now she doesn't seem to be with it.

She's on Drift. thats probably why.

..Dudes, I saw Vanessa in On-Line. Its a movie about a bunch of ppl chatting on the internet.

Sry Mel, I thought you mean NY-epi heroes. Vanessa´s TV show is called drift.
MY mistake. :D
Maybe there´s also another show called "heroes", but I don´t know this one.

Iheartnickcath, that´s so unfair. :eek: I asked in my local video-shop if they have that (on line). But they had no idea what the hell I was talking about. :( :( :lol:

Back