Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhoenixRae

PhoenixRae Rookie

Re: Bones

I only watched one episode this season. I keep on forgetting what day and channel as well as the time it's on so I keep on missing it. It's a really interesting new series about forensics science. The chemistry between Booth and "Bones" (can't recall the female lead's character name at the moment) is awesome.

2. gregsandersluver

gregsandersluver Lab Technician

i love bones its really good, and when agent booth keeps calling temperance 'bones' and then she says 'don't call me bones' hehehe i love that quote, i hope this show is a success

3. Guest

Guest Guest

OM Gosh last night's episode was great.. The whole storyline with the little boy being kidnapped and the whole storyline with the Booth and the look on his face when he got the (spoiler) with the (spoiler) in it. That was the greatest look I have ever seen out of David. Last night's episode was great, and it seems to me that John M. Jackson aka. A.J. Chedwiggen from JAG has found himself onto another good show. Isn't this like the 3rd or 4th episode he has been on so far. Anyway, last night's episode was a good one, and next weeks ep looks good also. Next up on Television for me "Killer" tonight on CBS @ 8 p.m.

4. Jaer

Jaer Police Officer

Loved last nights ep. When Booth got the package and opened it my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe it and then I got pissed and started telling Booth to hunt them down and kill the bad guys.

Loved the comment from Booth's director toward Tempe..."At least nobody got shot. Probably because she doesn't have a gun." That was funny. And her awkward TV interview. You just feel her pain.

I really like how they haven't ignored the fact Booth has a kid. That seems to be what happens. Somebody, a main character, has a kid, but you never see them or hear about them.

Oh, and finding out Angela is married...and she didn't know? She didn't think it had 'stuck'? I swear that girl is my hero.

Man, season's not over and already I want it on DVD.

5. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

Hi guys,

i love this show and i have wanted to see if there was a thread, but i always forgot when i got on here!

I wasnt able to see last nights ep, so i taped it and i have not had the chance to watch it yet, but i am so excited!

all the episodes have been really good and keep me on the edge of my seat and i really hope that this show stays!

well i will be back when i watch the episode so i can scream and yell to you all about how good it was!(which i really hope it is) :D

6. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I liked last night's episode:

"FBI!"

"US Marshals!"

"Forensic anthropologist!...that's why no gun."

:lol:

7. CSI_Grissom

oh i just watched it, that was the best quote, i laughed so hard!

it was a great ep, i must say one the best by far, bones was so amazing, man i love her! the person that plays her(not sure of name) does such an amazing job, this ep had so many funny parts!

i loved the lady that was there to interview them all and then bones shut her down, that was such a good part!

8. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Haha, yeah that was funny.

"What will you tell you kids?"

"I'm not having kids."

"Really?"

"Really."

9. CSI_Grissom

not sure if we are supposed to talk about ships here, but... i totally want bones and booth to get together and the look on his face when she said that was so funny, it was kinda like "wait, what!?!?!" they are so cute together!

10. gregsandersluver

i live in the UK and av only seen around 4-5 episodes

11. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

I noticed that too! I was so excited and my family was like: Is she okay? What's she freaking out about? :lol:

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Bones and Booth wold be so good together, it'll never happen tho. Bones is an amazing series, one of my favourite at the minute and i've only seen the 1st few episodes as i live in the UK.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Me either (except I didn't live in UK). I think it'll be my Fav series just like CSI and the other. :)

14. gregsandersluver

ive watched every episode so far and its been on for around 5 weeks

15. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

They are really cute! :D I'm totally cheering for them to hook up. Their chemistry is awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.