Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

agree, but I'm a little worried since last week with Cam and stuff. my only solace is in the fact that Tempe and Ryan in the books do end up together and Ryan is clearly the paralell for Blooth

2. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hey. Has anyone else seen tonight's episode? I loved it. Sully looked a little like Booth, not as much as I thought he would, though. In different pics of him he looks a ton like David, but in the show he barely did.

I cannot wait for next week! I'm dying! It looks awesome. When I saw the promo on the TV I just about died!

3. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

Same here, smiliee. Finally, something that is tangible Booth/Brennan. And the way Booth was absolutely squirming in front of Sully when he was saying "Do you want your partner?" just made my life. Really.

I loved tonight's episode, though. Booth + Clown = OTP. Well, not really, but that scene was made of love. So funny. And I surprisingly loved the dynamic between Brennan and Sully, although I don't think anything can equal the chemistry that Tempe and Seeley have.

(secretly, though, i think what i most liked was zach's love of superiority. when he was talking to cam about his attitude being that of a superior, all i could think of was the lyrics to that song by Snap -- i've got the power...)

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I liked it too
    I did like to see Booth squirm

he is so cute the interaction between him and the doctor was hilarious

I liked Brennan and Sully together, maybe not in a huge romantic way but they did work well together
    and the case was kinda creepy it reminded me of CSI Miami with the aligator :eek:

5. butterflylove206

I loved this ep.
    when I'm laughing like a maniac then about to cry both in a matter of about 2 minutes, thats a good episode
    the look on Brennans face after Blooth shot the clown = priceless
    I loved the psycologist too, I love that they got away from the steryotypes of shrinks

6. keich

keich CSI Level One

I loved the episode. And I think Sully is a formidable opponent for Booth. I can't wait for the next episode!! :)

7. butterflylove206

the only thing that worries me about Sully is that Brennan has that nasty little habit of attracting nut jobs and murderers...

8. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

That is true. But something about Sully makes me think that he'll be okay... maybe.

Once I have more money on iTunes I'm buying that episode just so I can see Temperance's face when Booth shot the clown. Serioulsy, her face was the thing that amde me laugh most about that scene! Her all around reaction was absolutely hilarious.

9. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

I love Bones!! :D

10. ladyhunter

I think the whole Sully/Brennan relationship should be interesting to watch
    Booth knows him and thinks he's a good guy so some jealously might arise from it too :eek:

Should be fun to watch especially since the episode is airing on Valentines day :D ;)

11. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

I think they're going to make Sully a good guy and when they break up (because they're going to have to eventually right?) the writers are going to go a different direction and not have him treat Brennan badly. Maybe they'll just mutually decide to part as they both know who Brennan really likes. :)

hhunter have you seen the promo for this week's episode? It certainly brings the Valentine's Day theme in!!!!

12. screamingpoet

The Valentines Day episode looks so good. I can't wait. Since I don't have anyone to celebrate with, I claim Booth as my date. Dibs, guys, sorry.

Sully: (is sitting down, relaxed, talking to Booth) Do you have a thing for your partner?
    Booth: (looks extremely awkward) ...no.
    Sully: (practically jumps out of his chair) You're hot for your partner!

See, while I do like Sully's character, nobody is that amazing. Really. Brennan likes her guys complicated and with deep-seated issues, if you haven't noticed how she's been drawn to internet guys and murderers.

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Can you please add more content to your posts, what do you like about bones? What did you think of the last episode? Thank you.

14. ladyhunter

Yes I have seen the promo for the Valentines day episodes
    and NO I didn't know that Brennan had a thing for psycho guys
    she's attracted to her partner though just like he is to her
    that's why Sully is an interesting in the mix because she likes him to :)

15. screamingpoet

Even my eight-year old sister can pick up on the Booth/Brennan chemistry. And the whole thing she has for psycho guys is unintentional She makes a self-deprecating comment to Booth in an episode, I forget which one -- it's the one in which she dates a murderer -- "I really know how to pick 'em, don't I?"

I really hope the V-day episode is good, not just some shoddy Booth/Brennan and Sully triangle whatever. You know, the writers screwing with our ship. That happens often enough on other shows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.