Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarricksLady

WarricksLady Lab Technician

Re: Bones

I loved last night eppy and Booth was a hoot....he keep saying what are all those shiny lights.

It was great seeing everyone family coming to visit them. I loved that Bones and Company solved the case as was able to tell Ivy that she wasn't wrong afterall about Careful L.... (can't remember his name at the moment).

2. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

;)Careful Linus.

:lol:I kept cracking up every time Booth mentioned "The sparkly lights". :lol:

3. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I loved the other nights episode. I cant believe Booth got stoned. :lol: Did you see how close he was sitting to Bones? I loved it.

His son Parker is really cute kid. I still cant believe they gave him a son. Good little twist, IMO.

4. Jaer

Jaer Police Officer

Giving Booth a kid was weird, too, but not in a bad way. It seems to be a trend to keep main characters without family in cop shows. His ex-girlfriend sounds like a real prize, but then, don't they all? :)

5. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

I cant believe there is a thread on this, this is my favorite new show in the world! I loved the last episode with bones, talking about her family!

6. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

Wednesday? No! Not during Criminal Minds!!! I guess I could tape one in the basement while watching the other upstairs....

Anyway, yes, the last episode was funny. Except the part where Booth was upset that he may not see his son. I still laugh about the eggnog. :)

7. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i finally got to watch my tape of this episode! so funny! i loved stoned booth (not to mention the wife beater he was wearing....) i was so happy when his son showed up, i was worried he wouldnt end up getting there. the end with ivy was really sweet, im glad they were able to find her. it was sweet that temperence gave them the coin.

8. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I loved the wife beater and Chrsitmas hat he was wearing. He looked really cute.

I ont understand, though, how a penny could be worth so much? I was flipping back and forth between this and NCIS

9. allmaple

allmaple Judge

she said cuz it was made of bronze, when all other pennies in that year were made of steel, and that there are only 12 in the world. i guess if youre a coin collector it would be really special?

10. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

I just saw the one with Vartann being the cannibal and all that last nite. AND I'M SOLD!!!! This show is FRICKEN HILARIOUS!!! Me likes... Now I have to find another friggin VCR to record... Damn, just when I thought I cut down on the boob toob staring...

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I just started watching Bones, since it comes on before House. Now, I'm hooked! I love the humor in the show - it's great!

Has anyone read the books that it's based off of? Are they worth picking up?

12. Jaer

Jaer Police Officer

The books aren't like the TV show. About the only character that is the same is Tempe's....and boy is she tough on her female friends. But I was a fan of the books long before I became a fan of the show and I like them a lot as well, just don't go into them expecting them to be alike. And if you're a Seeley Booth fan, he isn't in the books at all. That being said, Kathy Reichs and Max Allan Collins are releasing a book based solely on the tv series in February. :cool:

13. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

:lol: :lol: :lol:I loved the part where Booth just jumped up in the backround with the elf hat on and Brennan didnt even notice until he came and sat by her. :lol: He was sitting really close...that was a good scene. :D

14. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

I like how Brennan says like every five minutes: 'I don't know what that means.' :lol: every. single. time.

15. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Yeah, let's buy her a dictionary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.