Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaer

Jaer Police Officer

Re: Bones

I'm glad it's up against CM and not CSI NY 'cause then NY would have lost big time in my viewing world.

Anyone see the preview for the Christmas ep? The one where the get quarantined? It looks hilarious.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah, I can't wait for next week's episode, I wonder what they all have to be quarintined against. Besides what DB says in the preview Somthing about a "Lung Disease" When I heard the Lung Diease comment out of DB, I about died laughing, it reminded me of some of the humor that he had on Angel. Gosh I miss that show. Oh wait a minute, never mind, I have all 5 seasons on DVD. Silly me I can watch it whenever I want. ;-)

3. WarricksLady

WarricksLady Lab Technician

I think Fox is trying to use Idol to boost the ratings for Bones. They did the same thing with Stack or whatever it's called.

I tape Lost and usually watch Criminal Minds, now I will be taping Lost and Bones while watching CM.

4. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

:(Why is it moving?

Last Tuesday's ep was amazing. I loved it. :D The end courtroom scene was excellent.

But that one anthropologist dude was a total dick. :p

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Moving to Wed. Night, (ouch) we won't be seeing this show back next season. Usually when a show gets moved, it gets axed before it's next season, although that is not true with all shows. But the T.V. exects this days, you never know what they will do next. Please FOX do not Axe this show, I love seeing David Boreanaz on T.V. again, i missed him, please don't take him from me again... PLEASE!!!

6. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

:(NOOO!!! They cant take him away from me!! MIIIINE!!!! *huddles in corner and looks at David Boreanaz photobucket*

BTW..I made one if anyone wants to look...just go to the Photobucket homepage and search "DavidIsShmexy". My new 'bucket should come up.

:(They cant get rid of Bones though...its amazing!

7. allmaple

allmaple Judge

fox seems to have a long history of short lived shows, but this one definately doesnt deserve to go!! theyve done such a good job establishing the characters so quickly. truth be told, it got my attention because of david. i love him and i miss him from television. but im soooo glad i tuned in because it turned out to be a really entertaining show.
    i wonder if it couldnt compete against ncis? but it seems the time slot its moving into is even worse for competition. i guess all we can do is watch it and hope if stays alive!

8. Jaer

Jaer Police Officer

After reading the article on Max Allan Collins I hopped over to Barnes & Noble to make sure he was still publishing the CSI: NY book in Feb and did a search on his name and had the list go by publication date. Long convoluted story short...I get my NY novel in Feb, but he's also releasing another book that month called Bones: Buried Deep co-authored with Kathy Reichs. Didn't have a description yet, but since she publishes her own work, I'm pretty sure it's based on the TV Series. Just an FYI in case you want to do the happy dance upon learning this like my best friend did.

9. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

Bones was so awesome tonight! :lol: :lol: I SO loved when Booth was like, stoned from the medication! :lol: (stoned David Boreanaz was pretty hot...almost as hot as usual! :p), and I loved how every one of the characters has chemistry with one another. :D Its great. A great performance delivered by Temperence Brennan, might I add.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

OM Gosh Bones was Hillarious last night. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    CAUTION POSSIBLE SPOILERS~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Booth being stoned from the Antibiotic shot, could they have made that any better. That was awsome, I was laughing my a** off. And Booth has a son, I didn't see that one coming, but it was soo sweet. And Temperance finally talking about why she didn't like Christmas that was heart-breaking, and when she finally got to talk to the woman who lost here fiancee, that made it ok and she opened her gift from her parents from so long ago, that was good. The story line with everyone being stuck in the lab over christmas was so good, I think that this was one of the best episodes I have seen so far. So I'll have to think of some other stuff to talk about, but I am glad I have this one on tape so I can relive the humor of this episode over and over again. It was totally Hillarious. :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. allmaple

allmaple Judge

this episode sounds so good! i had to phone my mom and get her to tape it for me, since i was taping ncis while writing my genetics exam. i cant wait to go home and watch it this weekend!
    looking forward to seeing stoned booth! haha, sounds great

12. Jaer

Jaer Police Officer

Last nights ep was great. This is easily one of the best written shows on TV right now. Stoned Booth was hilarious, but I loved it when he told Zach and Hodgins that if he died he was going to shoot them. And man, who knew Hodgins had such a nice chest? David still looks better in a wife-beater, though. It was interesting to learn who Angela's dad was, too. Brennan's history with Christmas was really interesting. I wonder if she ever talks to her brother anymore.
    Next week's a rerun, but I'll probably watch it anyway.

13. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

*thinks* Yeah, I kind of remember thinking Hodgins was more ripped than I expected him to be! :lol: He looked pretty good. :lol: The part with Brennan and her brother making Christmas was so sad... :(

14. CSIgrad

CSIgrad Lab Technician

i really enjoyed the episode...a stoned Booth is funny...and yes, who knew Hodgins has all that underneath him...lol

15. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Everyone on this show is good- and the writers give them great lines to work with. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.