"Big Shots" Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

I think so. After this, why would they need to go back on it? They've already told us the settlement and stuff. I hope it's the end of the storyline, or else there will be one too many things going on closer to the last couple of episodes, don't you think?

yeah. true. thats very true. they dont want to wrap up or have too many storylines going at once so close to the end. its nice to wrap them up i guess. they really havnt showed much of this one. which is really awesome though cause its there but not shoved in every ep ya know?

It might not be the end of it. It really depends on what happens in this episode overall. There could still be more about it.

That could be so but I am hoping it's over. Greg doesn't need to be tortured anymore. Let him move on.

Move on, yes. I agree, but I don't want Greg to be shoved to the background again. I'd love to see the writers come up with another several epiode long plot involving Greg.

I can't wait to see this episode, except the mother and her son. I have no sympathy of her, and Greg don't own her nothing.

I saw CSI promos at yahoo. Metha man is funny, he did not want to wear that red prison clothes. The cop standing fron the door and make sure he get his clothes for evidence, he turn around and looks at the cop.

These promos your on about, the one with greggo anngry and stuff, are they all on Yahoo or is it just promo and thats it on the web at the moment? :confused:

I hope that this episode is the last on this story line too, not because I don't like it but beacause I want Greg to be happy again and not plauged by the James Family anymore :( Also I think if they continue to milk it ppl might start to lose intrest, its better to have to llittle of a good storyline than to much. But I don't think he'll be pushed to the back afterwards (at least I hope not) if theres one thing that this storyline has proved it how great an actor eric is, how stong a cahracter Greg is and how much the fans are behind him so I think the writers and stuff will notice that and give him some more screentime from now on (again this is what I hope will happen anyway not what nesseserily will happen but i can live in hope :D)

I can't wait for Thursday! I thought that this was supposed to be a Catherine-centric episode, but then I saw the preview and was very pleasantly surprised. (As you can probably tell from my avatar, Greggo is my favorite character.) And I definately love the storyline they're giving him- I feel so angry and sad for him when it comes up. Hopefully this will be his episode for the season and get him a lot of screentime.

SwamiCSIaholic said:
These promos your on about, the one with greggo anngry and stuff, are they all on Yahoo or is it just promo and thats it on the web at the moment? :confused:

I hope that this episode is the last on this story line too, not because I don't like it but beacause I want Greg to be happy again and not plauged by the James Family anymore :( Also I think if they continue to milk it ppl might start to lose intrest, its better to have to llittle of a good storyline than to much. But I don't think he'll be pushed to the back afterwards (at least I hope not) if theres one thing that this storyline has proved it how great an actor eric is, how stong a cahracter Greg is and how much the fans are behind him so I think the writers and stuff will notice that and give him some more screentime from now on (again this is what I hope will happen anyway not what nesseserily will happen but i can live in hope :D)

It at the yahoo promos video. It didn't show Greg, but show the rapper guy that Nick working on the b case or something.

I think Greg working on the A case, but he is not working on the case because of Aaron James and his mother.

All they did show Nick and the rapper guy.

The rapper guy is Method Man, and was in "Poppin' Tags" with them.

Geez...I hope Greg is nowhere near the case with Aaron James, otherwise the you-know-what would completely hit the fan legally!

Poor Greg...welcome to the world of law enforcement...stick your neck out to help someone and save a life, and get sued and your career destroyed for your effort! (It's becoming increasingly harder to BE in law enforcement these days *ahem*)

McStokes said:

Geez...I hope Greg is nowhere near the case with Aaron James, otherwise the you-know-what would completely hit the fan legally!

According to the spoiler and the promo, that is actactly what happens. Greg is on the case, Aaron James gets arrested, Greg is removed from the case. Mrs James confronts Greg is the hallway. So you-know-what does hit the fan, maybe not legally though.

Awwwww poor McStoks you sound like the voice of experience there :( But don't worry the world of law enforcment can only get better with great people like you on the force :) (And Sarge too :lol:)

Poor Greg....he can't catch a break as far as that family is concerned. It looks to be a good episode though. Hopefully this will bring some sort of resolution to that storyline b/c I felt like the county in the last ep kind of left him hanging out in the cold.

Back