Big Season Finale Spoiler *MAJOR SPOILER*

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 5, 2009.

?

Who do you think will die in the season finale of CSI: NY?

1. Mac Taylor

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  2. Stella Bonasera

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  3. Danny Messer

12 vote(s)
    5.5%
  4. Lindsay Monroe

80 vote(s)
    36.7%
  5. Sheldon Hawkes

20 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. Don Flack

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  7. Adam Ross

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Sid Hammerback

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  9. Jessica Angell

90 vote(s)
    41.3%
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Maybe for the "Rush to wed" also can be an indication it will be Lindsey. Otherwise if Lindsey died without getting married her baby could go to her parents in Montana, now with them married Danny can keep him and his mom can help raise it. Then it also makes way for Rikki to come back like I think was there plan to begin with.

2. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

Yeah I think maybe a great Storyline is it, when Danny raised the Baby alone by himself...

3. imaguestage

imaguestage Dead on Arrival

I'm voting for Lindsay.

This announcement matches up a little too easily with when Anna Belknap should be having her own baby. I think she asked to leave the show at the end of this season.

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Good possibility. If she dies & it rolls into a bigger story for Danny, then it's more easy on the ears to hear him say he lost his wife opposed to lost his girlfriend/Baby Mama. I always felt like that's why they did the H/Marisol wedding rush on 'Miami' as well.

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Really, really good point about Danny being able to raise the baby if they're married and she dies. I hadn't thought about that, but that really does explain the rush to the altar.

And yeah--if plans to bring Rikki back weren't scrapped permanently, this would leave the door open for her return.

That would definitely explain the complete about face that was done to write in Lindsay's pregnancy. Leaving Danny as a single father and a widower paves the way for a lot of interesting storylines for Danny.

6. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

1) I was thinking about "Dallas" when I started to read that paragraph!
    2) I remember that whole season, too. Yeah, a dream - and he was where, in the shower the WHOLE TIME!!!!
    3) I agree, this is fun, and perhaps a little frustrating. UGH! I wanna know!!!

7. Top41

Another interesting detail mentioned in the spoiler thread...weren't we supposed to see Lindsay's family this season? And there's no indication that we will in any of the spoilers. I don't know if that means anything one way or another, but it could be significant.

I remember the infamous Dallas twist! :lol: Heh, that would be funny--but would probably piss off viewers big time, the same way the Dallas one did.

It would be funny though--that would mean Ella, the FBI who paid Mac a visit and the D/L baby were all part of Mac's subconscious! :lol:

ETA: One more thing...if the Greek storyline is wrapped up in episode 524 and not the finale, that makes it less likely that Angell will be the one to die, IMO.

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

RE: Lindsay's family. If I remember correctly TPTB said that Lindsay would go to Montana during Anna's maternity leave and at that point we'd learn more about Lindsay's family. It never made sense to me how we'd learn more about her family when the character isn't even appearing on the show during that time period. :wtf:

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't know... I honestly hope it's not Lindsay because that's way too predictable and I hate it when shows are predictable. It's only fun the first couple of times to figure out what's going to happen before it does. :lol: If the Greek storyline is resolved before the finale, then Angell's death wouldn't be as predictable. But, the word "family" still gets me. It's possible that a family member of one of them dies and then that character leaves the show for a while (or maybe permanently) to grieve. Maybe Lindsay's family comes to NY to visit and one of her parents get killed while there visiting. So, Lindsay leaves for awhile to grieve and that'll give Anna some time with her kids, but maybe she'll return in next year's season finale. So, she'll be out of the credits for a whole season, but back in them the season after next. :lol: Which would account for the "change in the lineup" spoiler. And the word "forever" is just thrown in there for dramatic purposes and to throw us off. :lol:

10. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

I see your point about Angell. Good catch!

Soooo, does that mean that Baby Montana doesn't exist? Does that mean that Flack's sister may not even have a drinking problem? Oooh, Mac's dream explains Danny's missing glasses!!!! It also explains why Flack and Danny haven't spoken much this year. Oh, bummer, it also means that Adam hasn't been in the field like we thought he was in "Turbulence". Or, that awesome eppy with the boy and Adam didn't really happen. I think that would disappoint Fay, but no D/L baby would make some people happy.....

Oooh, I think you made my day!

11. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

I'm starting to think that maybe no one actually dies - the quote says 'lose' so not specifically a death. Maybe once Lindsay has the baby she decides working and being a new mother is too much for her and she just leaves her job. That way Anna could leave the show for awhile to spend time with her kids and then maybe come back as a recurring character from time to time.

12. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Maybe they're gonna tell us that Louie died. :lol: :p :shifty:

13. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Maybe they will introduce us to a new character: The Black Hole of Continuity, and it changes forever the line up because someone finds a way to pull out the things that were lost in the previous seasons. And then everything will fall back into place.

14. Top41

I don't know--it sounds like a death to me. I think it would be a big cheat if it wasn't. I don't think Lindsay dying would be too predictable either--honestly, I think it will be surprising whoever dies, unless it's a really minor character like Sinclair or Gillian.

Another interesting thing: there was a big death in 24 last night (huge, huge deal--I won't say any more so as not to spoil anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled) that occurred...in the first 10 minutes.

15. privatename

privatename Rookie

Except, as the baby's father, Danny would have a much higher claim to the child than the grandparents. Unless they proved Danny unfit, it would be incredibly unlikely that a court would award custody to Lindsay's parents. Danny would be able to keep the baby -- married or not.