Big Brother All-Stars

I'm really happy that he won. I really liked Chilltown, and I'm happy that both of them won a million :). btw--did you know that boogie co owns a restaurant with Ashton Kutcher? yeah i didn't...
I was surprised when Danielle said she voted for the "ultimate floater"...that wasn't really Boogie...

I think that George should have won the America's Choice 25K. Not Janelle. Janelle didn't deserve it (IMO).

Well I was off on that one. After listening to the comments and agruements that everyone made it became clear that Boogie was going to win. As for the 25,000 dollars, is America nuts to give it to Janelle? Why does everyone seem to like her? I would have liked to see anyone else but her and Howie to get that money.

Ok, so in the end i'm very glad Boogie won. I don't like Erica now. :lol: I change my mind often.

I can't believe America gave the money to Janelle!!!! What the hell!?! If she can afford gross blond extensions and have nice clothes, do you REALLY think she needs that money? Where as George and Danielle have kids to support. Arg that makes me so mad.

Did anyone else cringe at the corny-ness of Julie giving the crowd high fives and stuff. It looked so fake and scripted to me. :lol:

Back