Beyond Imagination: Back Online

Awesome! Thanks for the caps, Erica! You've done a fantastic job as always (just like Marg and her fantastic...*cough*)

Long time no update. Real life sucks. :D

Anyways I finally got some time to cap and just uploaded caps from 7x12 Sweet Jane and high-resolution caps from 7x14 Meet Market. You can view the caps or download zip files here.

I'll get 7x13 Redrum done as soon as I can. :)

Thanks. ;)

Just wanted to tell you guys that I'll try to get Redrum and Law of Gravity online this weekend, and then I'm probably not going to upload the next couple episodes on time because I'm going to have a 9-day holiday for Chinese New Year. I'll try to get the caps online as soon as I can, though. :)

as long as you keep making the big, clear, gorgeous caps you take all the time you need ;) been waiting for yours, no one else makes them that size :)

I have been waiting for these caps as well, but really no rush. We're just happy that you make them... thank you.

Thanks for the replies. I have just uploaded Redrum, but I couldn't get a high-res file so the caps are at normal-size. I'll try to get the latest two episodes ready on the weekend. :)

ETA: Monster in the Box is also online now, and this time it's big caps. Wow I'm fast! :D

Back