Beyond Imagination: Back Online

Great caps Erica, can I just ask, are you starting to add caps from all of the early season episodes now? :)

The Crate 'N Burial caps are brilliant Chloe. :)

Thanks Elsie. :)

I'm trying, but I don't have as much time as I used to have for caps due to my current work. I'll get caps from early season episodes whenever I can. :)

And isn't Chloe just great? :D

You're doing a great job Erica, we all appreciate the hard work and effort that goes into capping the episodes for us all to enjoy. :D

Good work Chloe, you have been busy... :)

great work Chloe! i wanted to cap them myself but somehow i didn't find the time. now i don't need to do that anymore because you did it!!! thanks :D

Awww, thanks guys. :) *Blushes* I love capping. I'm going to have to find a new program soon, though, because my trial expires in about two weeks. :( Any suggestions?

well i'm using windows movie maker, just because it was on my computer from the beginning :lol:
but i like using it!

Good job Chloe, season 1 episodes always make me smile, I think it's because they all look so young! :lol:

I guess so. I used to think I'd put only caps from Zsazsa and me to the site, but we both got quite busy with other stuff (mainly real life) and couldn't spend as much time capping the old episodes. I'll still be capping the new episodes, but if you're interested in contributing caps from early seasons, feel free to contact me.

I'm strict, though. A lot of caps got deleted by me before the others made their way to the site. :D

Back