Beyond Imagination: Back Online

Well, I'm planning to make my own Jorja-site, so I'll let you know when it's done. :) And the Snuff-caps are cool, E! :)

i think the quality is fine Erica! i know nick wasnt in that episode a lot but there were several very nice closeups so having the larger caps was a very nice surprise! i think george has a problem keeping his tongue in his mouth (nothing dirty intended, i swear!) so its always fun when people capping episodes actually catch it :lol:

Awe thanks to you guys. Hahaha Nick wasn't in it a lot, but I totally loved the scenes with him and Grissom on the ranch (was that a ranch? LOL). Roos glad to hear about your site plan. I believe it's going to be a great one. Good luck hun! ;)

Hi. We're back with hi-quality screen captures from the season 7 premiere Built to Kill, Part One and the new opening credits. I gotta say man, did Greg look nice in that suit! *drools* You can also get zipped files from the season 7 index.

I also added an affiliate page. You can find it under "site info". Thanks for those who linked us <3. If you own a CSI related site (all three shows are fine) and would like to affiliate, just email me or leave me a message in the guestbook. :)

oh my goodness! they are so big and clear and gorgeous! that was lovely to come home too :D thanks again Erica! you are seriously the greatest

Glad you liked. Enjoy the caps and make good use of them. :)

I'm feeling guilty, though. Because I promised kaylyne caps from Recipe for Murder, but I never made them. :D

How long did it take you to come up with that one Rdizzle? :p

I take it Melbel's happy. :D

ooh Kay's gonna kick your butt!

Haha Lynn, I think I'd better get those caps, or she's really gonna kick me. :D

And thank you Heather, I'm happy that you liked them. :)

Back