Best / worst profession.

Oh.... nah... here it's not a problem. We are not that insane. We are dull and calm people.

^^Yep,same thing thought your Swedish neighbours until their foreign office minister Anna Lindh was murdered years ago,not to mention Olof Palmer...

Best: TV/Movie Production work, anything cameraman, sound whatever. I like behind the scenes stuff.

Worst: The meat business, espically the killing of the animal to start the process. Hey the meat in grocery stores just doesn't jump off the animal and into the neatly wrapped packs.

Hormiga said:
^^Yep,same thing thought your Swedish neighbours until their foreign office minister Anna Lindh was murdered years ago,not to mention Olof Palmer...

Oh, Sweden starts to be is bigger circles... always been. Bit different from us, even not have been taken sides since they lost us to Russia. I can believe Palme was assasa...whatever :p but somehow Lindh murder was... so random. It had to be random.

I swear no one in this country is ...there is no use to kill any of our ministers.... no matter how "hated" they could be.

Best:Tv/Movie producer, Detective, police officer or agent bla bla bla kind off that :D

worst: do nothing :p

DaWacko said:
I can believe Palme was assasa...whatever :p

You just like to say the word 'ass' Ducky, I know it :p Just like I became a teacher so I could say the word 'ass-ass-ment' many times a day :lol:

YES! Worst: doing nothing, totally agree on that! I can't believe some people choose to do nothing for a living, that'll soon bore the hell out of me.

JayneEmilysRealm said:
DaWacko said:
I can believe Palme was assasa...whatever :p

You just like to say the word 'ass' Ducky, I know it :p Just like I became a teacher so I could say the word 'ass-ass-ment' many times a day :lol:

I know ;) Our fave phrase in English class was "no buts!" Because it was always "No butts!" and then we laughed :rolleyes:

Back