Best Episode List

Man Alive how am I meant to only pick 3???(plus also as soon as I post this I'll realise there are a load others I want to put in!!!) These aren't in a particular order:

Wannabe
Blood Brothers
Blood Moon
Spring Break.....

darn thats 4!!!!I simply couldn't narrow it down but there is also witness to murder, extreme, Grave Young Men, Lost Son(not liking what happened but acting was great), Golden Parachute, Kill Zone etc etc

I'd say my top 3 are: All for obvious reasons.

Lost Son
Nailed
The Oath

The next best 3:

Blood Brothers: I loved this one, it had a little bit of everything. I loved towards the end where Horatio peeks around smiles and waves, he then boards the boat and says something like "now you've got fifty years to think about how you helped me" (or something to that effect)

Body Count: I thought was excellent it showed all of their strengths and weakness.

Urban Hellraisers: I just loved the action in it.

Uh, that's hard...okay, I still haven't seen all season 4 epis, so I'll go just with:

1.Hurricane Anthony
2.Body Count
3.Under the Influence

(and many others :D )

Oh my gosh, there are so many that are good though! lol Well, my top three would have to be...........

1. Camp Fear (YAY! LEECHES!)
2. Dispo Day (I'm a Speed fan duuhh)
3. Blood Moon (Yeah, Talleigh shipper :p)

All of Season one and two is really the best, the only ones I didn't like were the ones that didn't have much Timmy or Calleigh in it lol.

I'm going to be sooooooooooo predictable here so I apologise in advance

1) Wannabe
2) Dispo Day
3) Broken

Hmmm *drills fingers agaisnt lips* I wonder who my favourite is???? Ha Ha

I debated on my 3rd choice between that on Innocent, but went with Broken

Couldn't put Lost Son in my top 3, as it doesn't exsist in my memory, I kinda erased it out lol

Oh this is too hard!! I would have to say:

1. Innocent
2. Big Brother
3. Witness to Murder

Although I don't think it quite counts so I get an extra I love 'Cross Juristrictions'

June_85 said:
Couldn't put Lost Son in my top 3, as it doesn't exsist in my memory, I kinda erased it out lol
Same here, that episode doesn't exsist, I'm still convinced it was a dream and that my Timmy boy is still alive.....so I'm in denial sue me. But as pertaining to the topic, Lost Son would be on my top for Season three, just because he's in it.

1. Legal
2. Nailed
3. after the fall
3. Under the Influence

OH do I have a pattern too? A pattern you would like TO GO with.

I like your pattern. I would like To Go with it too.. Oh my. :lol:

1. Nailed
2. Legal
3. UTI
4. Deviant

More but I forget. :p

My fave top 10 episodes are :

1. Wannabe
2. Dispo Day
3. Tinder Box
4. Broken
5. Kill Zone
6. Extreme
7. Death Grip
8. Stalkerazzi
9. Camp Fear
10. Innocent

I could go on forever!

ONLY THREE? That's hard! I love 'em all but...
Here's 5
1. Body Count
2. Under Suspicion
3. Nailed
4. Blood Brothers
5. Under the Influence
OK 6. Lost Son

OK, I can't do just that- I also loved Rio, Blood Brothers, Urban Hellraisers, Kill Zone, Recoil, Crime Wave, 10-7, and Throwing Heat was pretty good. But I really love almost all of them.

Back