Best CSI episode ever..

^Yeah, no doubt.

My fav from CSI so far (I've only seen about half of the fourth season) is probably "Bloodlines." THat was one creepy episode.

My fav from Miami would either be "Dispo Day" or "Wannabe."

Posted by morgan2100:
Gday, Im new to this board if youve already had this question asked before just say so.....
I was just wondering what does everyone think the greatest CSI/CSI: Miami episode is so far??

Wow, hm. I have to at least pick one from each series, which is hard enough.

For CSI it's a tossup between Lady Heather's Box, Who Are You?, and the one where the lab blows up (Play With Fire, I think it's called). Oh, and Paper or Plastic, that one was really, really good. Too many to choose from!

For CSI: Miami, I'd have to go with Innocent, Not Landing (for the Alexx/Tim B-plot), and Evidence of Things Unseen.

My fav Miami-eps are

Season 1 :Just One Kiss, Dead Woman Walking and Freaks and Tweaks.
Season 2 : The Best Defense and Big Brother.

Posted by roxbury_7800:
The saddest episode is going to be Lost Son. :(

where do u get this stuff? and why will this one be sad?

my favorite is cross jurisdictions! i love that episode! and i love let the seller beware... too many to choose from!

the lost son is where speedle died next season!!
we got this information from...the news section....we all have too many favvies... :D

Posted by GrissomsGirl2424:
Posted by roxbury_7800:
The saddest episode is going to be Lost Son. :(

where do u get this stuff? and why will this one be sad?

my favorite is cross jurisdictions! i love that episode! and i love let the seller beware... too many to choose from!

It's where Speed dies... Where have you been hidin'?

im new here but i have to agree with you there is way too many to choose from

I don't remember English names for CSI..hey..did I reply to this one earlier? Sounds of Silence and Too Tough to Die.

With CSIM (more familiar with episodenames)
S1: Losing Face, Dispo Day, Freaks & Tweaks, Body Count
S2: Big Brother, Wannabe, Witness to Murder, The Oath and Innocent, MIA/NYC - Nonstop

and yeah "Cross jurisdictions too" because DC and MH kicks so ass when they have scenes together!

i dunno if you've been in this one before... done too many of favourite episodes! ;) :rolleyes:

i dont know which episode is the best, i love all of them...especially the ones with alot of greg in them!

"Grave Danger". (I know it's two, and I'm cheating!) I don't think any episode has affected me the way that did. I was in tears because of it.

Back