Best CSI episode ever..

Hmmm well all Miami, not in order, my faves (I haven't seen every episode, though, but most)
Body Count
Under Suspicion
Hard Time
No Man's Land
10-7
Wannabe

You know I have to agree with the thought of a reoccuring character can make a good ep. Sam Braun and Lady Heather are two of my absolute favourite reappearing characters. I love the eps where they appear (except BtK cuz they killed Sam off). Gotta love Grissom's fixation with Lady H. When I saw Lady Heather's Box, I was floored, but their chemistry worked. LOL And Catherine's daddy drama has always been a favourite storyline of mine. Somehow Sam always managed to spark some kind of discussion between my fav characters: Gil and Cath!

The episodes with Lindsey are also really good. I wish that they wouldn't have changed actresses though fo BtK

CSI NY:
Run Silent, Run Deep
On The Job
Trapped
Bad Beat
Hush
Recycling
All Access
The Fall
The Dove Comission
Outside Man
Charge Of This Post

CSI LV:
Fannysmackin'
Grave Danger
Blood Drops
Gum Drops
Stalker
Alter Boys
Who are you?
Committed

I better stop now, as I could go on forever.

All for CSI:LV, and in no particular order except for Alter Boys, because it will always be my favorite. The untimate betrayal of the guilty brother and the absolute failure of the system to prosecute the right man leave me astounded every time I watch it, not to mention the intensity of the scenes between Grissom and Ben.

Alter Boys
Too Tough to Die
The Accused is Entitled
Anatomy of a Lye
Jackpot
Bloodlines
Mea Culpa
Rashomama
Toe Tags
Law of Gravity

I agree, every episode comes in 2nd compared to Grave Danger.
But, Blood Drops, Bite Me, Weeping Willows, Crash and Burn, and Too Tough to Die definitly rank my 'top five'.

The writers have yet to top "Grave Danger". It was the best episode EVER. We saw the most, true emotion... and we got to see everyone on the team at their best and worst. It was powerful and amazing.

My favourite episode was a bullet runs trough it. I think it was also quite powerful and it just had a very special atmosphere and I absolutely fell in love with sophia during that episode.I always found here a little annoying before but I really love her since. I just felt really sorry for Brass, he seems like the kind of guy that no catastrophy ever passes by regarding his history. with his wife and daughter.

LV:
Pilot, Sex, Lies and Larvae, Slaves of Las Vegas, Ellie, The Finger, Felonious Monk, Cross Jurisdictions, A Little Murder, Lady Heather's Box, Last Laugh, Play with Fire, Inside the Box, Homebodies, Feeling the Heat, Fur and Loathing, Down the Drain, Harvest, What's Eating Gilbert Grissom, Ch-Ch-Changes, Who Shot Sherlock?, Nesting Dolls, King Baby, Hollywood Brass, Committed, Weeping Willows, Bodies in Motion, Secrets and Flies, A Bullet Runs through it 1-2, Pirates of the Third Reich, The Unusual Suspect, Built to Kill 1-2, Fannysmackin'.

Was I specific? :p

Back