Cop Killer
Dead Air
From the Grave
Double Cap
Dispo Day
Under the Influence
Money Plane
One Night Stand

I just loved Butterfield. It was the best for me. It was, I think the one ep when Grissom reveals how he really feels about Sara and his life. I also liked very much Pirates of the Third Reich, this ep was really a disturbing one and I'm the kind of person that really gets into an episode as if I were there and it was really frightening and I just wish that Grissom would of let Lady Heather kill the bastard.

I have a child with DS so probably my all-time favorite episode is Snuff. I love it at the end when Grissom tells the cowboy/killer the real meaning of the word retarded! I was totally choked up the first time I watched it because I believe one of the greatest fears of a DS parent is that people will be cruel to your child. When Grissom said what he did it made me kind of comforted. That there are people out there who are willing to defend those who can't defend themselves. The young man with DS who played the victim did a fantastic job and overall it is just a really meaningful episode to me.

I completely agree that A Bullet Runs Through It was really special. The actress who played the dead cop's wife was so good in her part and the moment when she hugs Brass was incredibly touching. I loved that Brass did the right thing in putting himself on the line and giving her the opportunity to say something to him and then I loved it even more when she was kind and gracious! What a terrific episode.

just a reminder the edit time on a post is 24 hours so if you have more to add you can go back and edit instead of double posting ;)

LV:
Grave Danger
Viva Las Vegas
Rashomama

Miami:
Under the influence

NY:
Zoo York
Not what it looks like
A daze of wines and roaches

If I had to choose only one, it would be without any doubt :

Jackpot :D

but I love too :

Pledging Mr Johnson
Too tough to die
Strip strangler
The accused is entitled
Slaves of Las Vegas
Lady's Heather box
Assume nothing
Butterflied
Fur and loathing

And I find it difficult to restrain myself from citing a lot of other episodes...

well...my fave is LABRATs, but that is because I am a super big fan of hodges.

other faves

Grave Danger
ICED
play with fire
comitted

Back