Battlestar Galactica ~ Current Series

wurlocke

Lab Technician
Anyone watching this show? I ABSOLUTELY cannot wait for October 6!!!

The previews have been exciting and with the cast saying how dark this season is going to be, I am dying with anticipation! =)

Re: Battlestar Galactica

OMG I LOVE BG! I have been watching since 1978! BABY!!!!
my friend calls it "hot guys in space"
my husband and I are HHOOOOOOKKKKEEEDDDD!

My friend and I have been ranting about it eversince season 2 ended!

Have you been watching the Webisodes too?

How do you suppose they're going to start Season 3? Despite hating Baltar (a bit), I'm still a bit worried about what's going to happen to him.

Oh, and yes, I want to see more Star/Pollo! =)

It's great--I'm really looking forward to the premiere on Oct. 6th. Dang, what a cliffhanger at the end of last season!!!

I have this love/hate thing with him... Baltar
he's a little 'out there' which I kinda like.. but being the president.. HHHMMM

and fill me in on the cliffhanger.. I have watched all but the last two episodes...(Catching up on CSI) don't ask :eek:

Well, season 2 ended with most of the colonials now living in New Caprica (with just a skeleton crew on both Battlestars). Baltar is now president (a bad one at that!) and it's a year after he gets elected.

They haven't heard from the cylons in a year and suddenly, the Cylons come to occupy New Caprica. With the Battlestars extremely low on crew members, they jump away leaving all the people in the planet defenseless. Some of the Galactica's crew are in New Caprica. I've seen Roslin, Starbuck (who's now married to Anders), Tigh and Ellen, Tyrol and Cally, Gaeta (who's the presidential adviser) and more...

God I cannot wait for October 6!!

WOW! Thanks wurlocke!
now I can't wait either
and the woman who plays 6 ( the blond cylon in Baltars head) was the victim in The Hungar Artist

I know! Tricia Helfer is hot as six! No wonder Baltar is going nuts over her. hehehe.

She was hot in CSI (despite being dead haha!), she is uber hot in BSG! =)

WWWHHHOOO HHHOO
I'm looking forward to that
and YES APOLLO IS HOTTTTTTTT!!!
yummmy!
can't wait to see Baltar he's so psycho, that's why I like him... he grabs your attention...
is it still on Sci-FI channel?

I know what you mean about Baltar. You know he's responsible for the annihilation of the human race yet you still want to find out what happens to him.

And yes, it's still on the Sci-Fi Channel. I saw some promo pics of the season and hell, it's going to kick some Cylon ass! =)

2 MORE DAYS
to see the psycho Baltar
I might have my husband DVR it for me because some friends want to get together Friday night
I am anxious to see how it all plays out.. they have done a great job of this.. cliffhangers, angst, all the good stuff.. :D

Back