BASEBALL

Which TV network will you spend the most time watching this fall?

• The CW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBC

• ABC

• CBS

• Fox

• Other (Cable network, don't watch traditional tv, ect.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey GilGrissomCSI
let go of my team, and come find me when the Cubs win the series lets say 26 times
and i have no problem with the White Sox winning the title

I MET MY HUBBY, during the "reception"..i was too shy to approach him so when they told us to be seated..my friend Megan went into the reception room and got him to say hi to me at our table! i turned around and THERE HE WAS. hes so hottttt..and so cuuuute..and he started a convo! oh my gahhh. then after...he asked me if i had a fun time...he liked my dress...and we took a pic. together!

BEST PADRE EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!!!!

Hey GilGrissomCSI
let go of my team, and come find me when the Cubs win the series lets say 26 times
and i have no problem with the White Sox winning the title

:lol: The Cubs will probably never win a world series because...well...they suck! :lol: They're still my favorite though. :D They're the best to me.... :p

Yes, worried indeed. They could have at least kept Jeromy. I didn't think he did a bad job this year.

:pThe Cubs in general did bad this year. :lol: I still love you Cubbies. :p Your Chicago's underdog. No wait...all of our other teams besides the Sox suck too.... :lol:

the thing i hate about baseball are the tradings and stuff like that...:(

padres traded Xavier Nady for the Mets' Mike Cameron since he passed his vision test after that nasty collide at Petco Park which made him miss the rest of the season...

we NEED to resign Brian Giles and Trevor Hoffman ASAP

Mets' Mike Cameron since he passed his vision test after that nasty collide at Petco Park which made him miss the rest of the season
I saw that. Yikes that was a bad hit. Hmmm, not sure about that trade. Nady is pretty good.

Cubs got Scott Eyre from SF. Geez, another pitcher.

:lol: The Cubs will probably never win a world series because...well...they suck! :lol: They're still my favorite though. :D They're the best to me.... :p

NEXT YEAR!! They are going next year! You guys just don't know it yet!

well, I wish the Cubs all the best luck in the world. (they`re probably gonna need it, as do the Yankees :()

I wish they showed more baseball here, I never get to see the world series or something like that here :(
As far as I know I like the NY Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back