BASEBALL

Which TV network will you spend the most time watching this fall?

• The CW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBC

• ABC

• CBS

• Fox

• Other (Cable network, don't watch traditional tv, ect.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I was right, and the game had finished before I woke up, but the first thing I did was check my e-mail for the postgame update, and I was very happy to see that the Cubbies won! :D

I was going to use the word 'whopping', but I guess one run isn't exactly a whooping after all...not that it matters now anyway ;)

The Dodgers blew a 5-2 lead going into the 7th. They really needed that win since they have a four game series against the Padres. They blew a 7 run lead in Tuesday nights game too.

I'd call it a whuppin' :lol:

Well, Im hoping that they'll have a win today against the Padres. But then again, I really only think that because Maddux is pitching and he's my favourite player :p So come on Dodgers! *crosses fingers*

and yeah, now that you mention it, I'd call it a whuppin' too :lol:

ah man, the Dodgers lost today..which if I'm not mistaken means that the Padres are now 1/2 game ahead...
(I'm still learning all the jargon and whatnot)

and it was nice to see the Cubs have a win against the Reds :D

The Padres are .5 games up on the Dodgers with one remaining this evening.

They only have 13 games left and really need these wins.

I always get a bad feeling this late in the season.

me too! the last game on today is actually being broadcast over here, so Im really hoping that my friend will remember to record it for me so I can actually see this one...

well, I have a feeling that my friend forgot to set the recorder before she went to school...I'm still hoping that she either remembered or will get someone to do it for me *crosses fingers*

Here is something from TV Guide online for Yankee fans:

Casting news: Oliver Platt, John Turturro and Daniel Sunjata will portray George Steinbrenner, Billy Martin and Reggie Jackson in The Bronx Is Burning, ESPN's miniseries about life in New York City at the time of the '77 World Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back