BASEBALL

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Charisma, Jul 24, 2005.

?

Which TV network will you spend the most time watching this fall?

1. The CW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NBC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ABC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. CBS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Fox

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other (Cable network, don't watch traditional tv, ect.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

*evil laugh* :devil: :p

HE'S HOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

2. awesomeredhead

awesomeredhead CSI Level Two

OMG! That would be really awesome. I don't know when I'll get to go but I'm shooting for next summer sometime. I wish they would announce it earlier so we would know when he was singing.

3. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

Cubbies won! YAY! Tonight Greg Maddux goes for his 3000th strikeout. Just two more. I hope there will a least be a stoppage of the game to recognize this achievement.

4. Hungry4TheWolfe

Hungry4TheWolfe Police Officer

I so wanna see the Braves play anywhere LOL but especially at Turner Field. I love Marcus Giles, Adam LaRoche, and Kyle Davies :D

5. awesomeredhead

I saw the game Sunday on ESPN where they rallied for a win in the 10th!! I'm glad they won last night too. I remember when Maddux used to pitch for Atlanta. :lol: That was a while ago! :lol: I hope they win tonight! GO CUBBIES!!

I'm definatley going to see the Braves play the Mets in September. My boyfriend is a diehard Braves fan (can't you see us together at the Cubs/Braves game?) so he wants to go. I'll take some pictures for you while I'm there!

6. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

Yippee! 3001 and counting. :D Go Greg Go. Wow, I can't believe they started the game so late last night. But I'm glad they played. Too bad about the loss. Oh, well that's the cubbies.

awesomeredhead cool. Hey, I dare you to have a sign that points to your friend that says I'm with stupid on it as he has on a Braves shirt and you have on a Cubbies shirt. :lol:

Oh, I get my pics today from the Cincy game. I can't wait to see how they turned out.

7. awesomeredhead

:lol: :lol: At the last game I was at, they put this couple up on the big screen. She was holding a huge poster that said "HELP! MY HUSBAND IS A BRAVES FAN!!" and she was wearing her Cubs cap and jersey. His sign said "HELP! MY WIFE IS A CUBS FAN!" and hew as wearing his cap and jersey. It was pretty funny.

8. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

Cubbies won again. YAY

9. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

SAN DIEGO PADRES vs. CINCINATTI REDS on saturday.

IM THEREEEE!!!! mark sweeney, ryan klesko, brian giles, jake peavy, xavier nady OMG <33333

10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Yay [​IMG] there's a Rockies fan here [​IMG] cheers!
    The Rocks suck But I love them anyway [​IMG] along with the Orioles, Cubs *ahem* Billy's team [​IMG]and the Yankees :D
    ----------

[​IMG] :D

11. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

OMG i missed the padre game yesterday! i didnt know it was a DAY GAME! goshhh. oh well.

thank god the Cubbies won today...against the D-backs. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Padres are only ahead of the D-backs by one game..hopefully the pads win tonite.

haha last nite...hehehehez they had a special on Mark Sweeney and his history of playing the game and being on the padres and life being single in the city..HEHEHEHEz. he's so hott!!!!!!

...GO PADRES!!!! tonite starts a 3 game series with the Cincinatti Reds.

12. CSIri

CSIri Captain

I only watch it sometimes.. They don't show it much on tv here.

13. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

i`m PISSED OFF because my mom called saying we CANT go to the game anymore. UGHHH she's making me go to her friend's party where everyone will speak some kind of filipino dialect and i`ll sit there eating and keep to myself.

i`d rather stay home, order pizza, and watch the game on tv!

....GO PADRES!

14. skiJeRZe

skiJeRZe Rookie

When I was still in high school , I used to be really addicted to baseball. I was a big fan of New York Yankees. I was inlove with Derek Jeter. :lol:

15. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I love baseball, and the Los Angeles Dodgers are my favorite team. However, I have a newfound love for the Cubs after seeing those guys play at Wrigley this summer. What an awesome bunch of fans they have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.