Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

CSINYMIA000 said:
By the way............
What do you mean by........

"As far as I know, he's never offered to father any babies (or even practice ) via email.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Just having a little fun with you. Playing into the secret hopes many fangirls foster when they write him.

EDIT: Oops! Forgot to answer the Jericho question. Sorry, Hillicious. I don't watch the show, but apparently, CBS was considering canceling it, much to the dismay of a loyal fanbase. In the final episode of last season, a character replied, "Nuts!" to a demand that Jericho surrender. Surrender to what, I don't know as I don't watch it. When fans got word of the potential cancellation, they hit the internet hard and had people mail CBS bags of peanuts in opposition. 25 tons of peanuts in all. That level of opposition caused CBS to reconsider it's position. The show got picked up for another season. ... Awww, that just fills me with the warm fuzzies.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
As far as I know, he's never offered to father any babies (or even practice ;)) via email.

jkladis might dispute that. :eek:

^It's a joke--jkladis is a guy who routinely parodies the fangirls in the forum. Among other things, he claims Carmine fathered the child he gave birth to. ;)

Top41 said:
MrsGiovinazzo said:
As far as I know, he's never offered to father any babies (or even practice ;)) via email.

jkladis might dispute that. :eek:
That's right. The alleged love child temporarily slipped my mind. But I forget how jkladis claims that came about. :confused: Did that initial spark of true love spring from emailing Carmine, or was it one of jkladis' other endeavors like emailing Carmine's neighbors or dwelling in his bushes? Hmmmm, now that's a little piece of trivia that only the old-timers here could potentially answer, as I believe the love child is a couple years old by now.

^ According to jkladis, men can indeed carry children. But as I've seen jkladis probably a half dozen times since the alleged birth and he's never had a child with him, I remain skeptical.

Yeah, I've seen stuff on the Discovery Channel to back up his claims, but you know, the curious absence of this now-toddler is perplexing. What did you do with him, leave him on Carmine's front porch with a love note? Wha? And, have we discussed the er, donation that would be required if this were indeed Carmine's child?

Wait, wait, jkladis was once pregnant? Why the heck didn't he go to the press and make himself the most famous man in the universe? :lol:

Oh yeah, it's Carmine's baby. :p I can imagine the utter wanktasticness in the tabloids.

Iwantpicturesofthebaby.

Anyways ... any recent replies to emails?

^I heard from jkladis via e-mail on Monday.

Oh wait...

:eek:

Did Carmine really just reply to one e-mail or are people holding out? Who hit the jackpot and got naked pics? :devil: ;)

We could only get the naked pics if jkladis shares the grainy ones he managed to get through the celestial starlight.

Top41 said:
Who hit the jackpot and got naked pics? :devil: ;)
He told me I'd never get to tap that if I distributed the gorgeous black and whites he sent me of him in the shower. Sorry.

He must have sent the same thing to all the girls because this place is silent, save for Orison who was kind enough to share the love at any cost.

CSINYMIA0000 - Please try to post in the appropriate thread. If you'd like to discuss Carmine's performance in last night's episode, please go to the Grading Thread for "The Deep" or for general Carmine worshiping, the Locker Room or Non-Locker Room Discussion Thread are good places to go.

Back