Attention 'YouTube' Fans...[Video thread]

Re: Attention 'YouTube' Fans...

Great videos, horatiosangel! I especially liked the Frank Tripp and Calleigh ones. Frank's was just plain funny, and the timing to the song was just perfect on Calleigh's. Your second Speed video with k.d. lang's version of "Hallelujah" was really touching. That_girl1, the hamster cracked me up!

Thanks HoratioStalker and calleighspeedle!!! I just love making vids...it's one of my passions. :) I am considering taking requests too...if anybody's interested, PM me. :D

You did the video "Hallelujah -A Tim Speedle Tribute?" That is one of the first Speed tribute videos I saw on You Tube and I absolutely love it. I love the song. You did a great job on it. :)

Thanks, timspeedlefan!!! :) That was one of the first vids I made and the first Speed one I did. Glad you liked it. :D I love that song and just thought it was so fitting for Speed... :)

Hey ya'll!!! :D

I just uploaded 2 new vids to youtube:

I Like The Way You Move - The Hot Men of Miami This vid is all about the sexy hotness that is the men of CSI:Miami - Eric, Ryan, Speed, and of course my Horatio. :D:devil:

Hope ya'll enjoy them... FB is always appreciated!!! ;)

*The shipping video has been re-posted in Shipper Central*

Are there videos on youtube regarding ryan wolfe and season 5?

For example: clips from 'Kill Switch' and 'Burned.' Thought he was really adorable in those two shows. I mean, when he got mad in 'Burned?' Woweeee!

Very nice "Hot Men of Miami" video! Perfect pacing - like when Ryan raises his hands just in time to the words. And - gorgeous eye candy ;).

Horatiosangel, your men of Miami video was awesome! I love how you had some of the clips mimic the lyrics and...it was just great! I gave it 5 stars!
:)

Just a reminder - please post all shipping videos in this thread in the Shipper Central Forum. Thanks.

I forgot :rolleyes: ...sorry Lucy. :) Won't happen again.

Thanks for all the great FB everybody!!! It means a lot. :D

No worries at all horatiosangel and stephanie. At the moment, it's fine to post any non-shipping Miami fan vids or links to Miami related clips (eg. cast interviews etc) in this thread. If anything changes, either speed_cochrane or I will post in here to let you know. :)

Back